• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chatstalkers- August 2008

Hiya Ladies :wave:

The witch got me this morning! :(

Oh well back to the drawing board as they say!

This will be my 2nd month of charting so hopefully we shall see a better chart this month :D

Good luck everyone :hug:

Kate x

Sorry to hear that Kate :hug: Lots of luck for this cycle :hug:

Girls, i dont know if you saw my thread in adult, but we are not TTC this month... in fact we may not until the end of the year now.

I am going to carry on charting though because I actually feel like I'm getting to know my body better! I got a full on +opk yesterday (test line was darker then control line) so am just waiting for BBT to confirm when I ovulated.

I will still be around keeping an eye on you all :hug: Lots of luck and babydust :cheer: :cheer:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i hope the break from ttc is a good one and you sort things out

sorry AF got you Mrs H. :hug:

Andreaaa all the best have a break and come and see us again soon :hug:

:cheer: Congrats Flossy and Congrats Sally on TEAM PINK!!

I hadn't been charting on ff, just plotting on a bit of paper I got with BBT themometer.

I have just put the temps on ff, becuase they look so weird.

Comparing to my other charts which have higher temps, it just look odd?

What do you think?

Old charts
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1ea2d7

Then this is the one I just did for this cycle
chart.jpg

:think: Weird

i don't know it looks clear that you ovulated tasha as if you drew a coverline the temps on average are higher. just need to give it a few more days and see what happens.

AF came for me, temp dipped and along she came. :?

:wave: ladies it looked like you may slip onto page 2 so I thought I would give you a bump :hug:

Hope you are all OK its very quiet in here at the moment so I expect you are all taking a bit of a break..... Cant wait to see some more BFP's :hug:

Cheers ROM. Glad to see you're doing so well. I'm still lurking. Good news started spotting today and AF is due tomorrow and I'm HAPPY about it!!! :cheer: I know it's not quite charting behaviour but it's been so good having sex again. Not BDing but actual sex. I feel like a whole world is out there waiting for me now after spending so long obsessing about having a baby. I'm struggling to remember why I wanted one!! :think: :lol: Seriously though I know Phil and I will have a family soon but it's not the most important thing in the world. I'm cherishing what I have now. Not what could be.

So as of next month lots and lots of sex :oops: and if I'm pg great if not then I suppose I'll have to have another month of sex! :roll:

Ooooo btw I've been reading Zita West's book on getting pg and it's been a revelation. It's like she's been spying on me for the last 2 years. Lots of great advice I'm reallly positive I'll have a family now.

Hope you are all ok. Hello to all the newbies :wave: I used to chart but am having a break. To all the old CS glad all your pg's are going so well . Can't wait to start reading about the new arrivals!!!!

Awww Trudy nice to hear you are OK - how's that new puppy? I think several of the old faces are taking a break at the moment so lots of luck and enjoy the bedding to you all x x x x

He's the cutest pain in the arse ever. He's chewed a chunk out of the sofa despite having lots of toys and chews. I had to stop Phil taking him back to the animal shelter!!!! :lol: They are so much like kids it's untrue. He's keeping me on my toes. I'm going to be such a rubbish mum I'm so soft with him one look in his eyes and I give him anything!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi everybody, I'm going to join you all.

I've been on Fertility Friend and set myself up, this is the link:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22515e

I've not got any temps on there yet, I'll take my first temp tomorrow morning

Please be gentle with me I have no clue what I'm doing :doh: xxx

i'm getting obsessed with this charting :rotfl: :rotfl: last night i dreamt fertility friend pickked up that i had ov'd :lol: :oops: :roll:

Anna - I used to temp in my sleep so I know how you feel! :oops:

Hope all you ladies are keeping well :hug:

Well i'm confused about my chart so if anyone wants to go to page 1 and have a look by pressing on the link it'd be apreciated, i mean why is my temp over the past 4 days gone down? is that normal? :?
pmsl i do that too i think i have done it then i wake up to my alarm then take it to be sure pmsl :lol:

Anna - I think it looks like you are about to ov too. Dont worry about your temps going down..it could be that all the stressing has affected them slightly! :hug:

Hi Ladies :wave: I'm back!

So hi to everyone and welcome to the newbies. I am back from my latest adventure, we went to the Amazon and a few other places in Colombia. It was very cool. We saw so many dolphins in the Amazon, it was quite crazy. Such a strange sensation to be travelling along a river in a little boat and to see dolhphins leaping out of the water, some of which are pink! Awesome. I did get bitten by a monkey though.... but the bite seems to be healing ok and I haven't gone rabid so hopefully I am not diseased as a result. He was the cutest little thing too, until he chomped down on my arm! He was one of 3 pet monkeys at a restaurant and looked healthy, which the owners assured me he was, so hopefully they were right.

Anyway, DH and I are madly trying to organise everything to leave. We leave Colombia on Tuesday and I can't quite believe it yet. Just 4 more days here. We then have 2 weeks in Canada and a week in Fiji. I am home on the 9th September. I will check back in over this weekend and then hopefully during my last travels. Once I get home I plan to become a serious stalker again.

I do plan to start charting again after next AF. So I should be on here more then.

How is everyone? Loola? Trudy? ROM, things are going well? How is Kitty? Is she ok? Taking a break?

Congrats to Flossy and to Sally on her terrific news about her little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back