inky 5th :yellow:

Tasha89 11th :yellow:

becks20 19th :blue:

Rowesb 19th :yellow:

leanne1b 23rd :yellow:

number2 23rd :blue:

duckanddoodle 24th :pink:

Buttons 30th :yellow:

Let me know if I got any wrong or left anyone out and i'll update.
Hope i got all the teams right! Don't want to be going and changing babies at this stage. loads of team yellows in August!!!!:)

Last edited:
It makes it so exciting seeing it like that!! Well done for doing it I haven't a clue how to do the pictures/tickers etc!

:D Let the countdown begin! :clock:

Last edited:
ok then, there seems to be a bit of queue jumping going on around here... so who is going to have the first August Baby? (unless I have already missed it :))

I am working on it, but think that it will be the end of the month for me...

I think Melio and evajo might have something to say about that seeing as they're now having August babies too!

I think Melio deserves first place - but please let me be second - 40 + 8 and feeling it!!!

better pop melio, evajo and kiwi at the top of that list!! :lol: Exciting stuff :)

Buttons you are so organised! Aww so many August babies, can't wait!

Haha...Well, my new 'due date' as Ive called it, is August 4th :) But Im hoping I can pip tiny to the post! Although....the amount of pinapple that womans eaten...she deserves to go soon! :D

that reminds me...Im off to cut up a pineapple! :lol:

today I have tried:
Pineapple
2 walks
ball
RLT
EPO tonight
Clary sage bath tonight

DH is refusing to DTD after getting no sleep through worry last time
we had a carvery for lunch, there is no way I can manage a curry

Any other ideas?

bouncing? Aparently walking sideways up and down the stairs, or walking with one foot on the curb and one off. Youd look like a complete mental case in public doing that tho...

Awkward question but does anyone know....does :bd: actually make any difference if you dont get the semen on your cervix?!

guessing not as apparently it is effective taken orally, as long as it is absorbed...
... I was bouncing on the ball :lol:
wish I had known about the curb when we went out last time... :dohh:

:doh: wasnt 'absorbed' at all! I was hoping all the jiggery pokery might work like a sweep and get things moving!

Ina May has good things to say about semen..dirty wench..seriously though! She says its brilliant :)

I will try to 'absorb' it next time! :rofl: Im gonna keep telling myself that the :bd: had some kind of effect anyway tho...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back