August 2020 Mummies

I agree with the palmers oil, I used palmers in both my previous and it worked well, no marks first and very little with the second :) I will be using the same this time :) must just go and buy some.

Hoping February goes fast here too, my 20 week scan is the 2nd of March so looking forward to getting to that next milestone :)
Hope your are all keeping well :) xxx

I agree with the palmers oil, I used palmers in both my previous and it worked well, no marks first and very little with the second :) I will be using the same this time :) must just go and buy some.

Hoping February goes fast here too, my 20 week scan is the 2nd of March so looking forward to getting to that next milestone :)
Hope your are all keeping well :) xxx
I am getting it too. Super drug have it buy one get one half price if any of you ladies will be buying it or buying more.. My OH got me some today... He's great with me and will bring it home after work.

I have my 20 week scan march too but think it is 11 or 12th. Will need to look at letter.

I'm terrible today I hope Tri 2 gets better haha I'm not complaining though as happy baby safe and well still. Xxxx

Oh that’s good to know, am going in to get sun cream at the weekend so will defiantly pop into Superdrug too :)

I know I keep thinking the same that it has to improve haha I am hoping for a turn around at 17 to 18 weeks as that’s what happened with my others, although this time has been far worse but I can still hope haha. And like you say as long as baby is safe that’s what keeps us going :) xxx

Wish I was going to the sun too. The winds here today are bad and miserable weather. Great thought to be going to lie in the sun. Well deserved for you I think with feeling under weather first trimester and now into second. I am 15weeks so I could last if thought I would be better by week 17 :pray: haha xxx

Yeh it’s horrible hear with really heavy rain too :( but only a week till we go, it’s actually our honeymoon as we got married in November after a long engagement :) so makes it feel extra special too :)

Yeh that’s what I am doing, praying so hard, for all of us. So we can hopefully start to enjoy being pregnant :) xxx

That's is lovely awwww a double Congratulations on your marriage and baby. Hope you have an amazing honeymoon. Nice time to get away when weather is like this.

Yes be lovely to start enjoying ourselves. I keep saying that to OH not moaning as I'd rather be this than another loss but at same time I would just love to be able to enjoy it xxx

Thank you :) and am sure we will :)

And I know exactly what you mean, when I was pregnant with my loss I never had the same symptoms, which was the first thing to let me know it was going wrong, so thankful for the baby being ok, but this will be my last and would love to be able to enjoy a little bit of it :) but am sure we will get there. And regardless it is all so worth it :) xxx

Has anyone trouble sleeping or nightmares... Every night, I am exhausted I could sleep.. Go to bed and lie awake for long time eventually when sleep wake up that many times, needing toilet but more over having horrible nightmares and waking up so sad in morning really early and that's it, sleep over for another night? Xxx :(

Has anyone trouble sleeping or nightmares... Every night, I am exhausted I could sleep.. Go to bed and lie awake for long time eventually when sleep wake up that many times, needing toilet but more over having horrible nightmares and waking up so sad in morning really early and that's it, sleep over for another night? Xxx :(

I’m not having the nightmares but I am struggling to sleep big time. I was exhausted last night. It was a long day, I had been up early and not got a lot of sleep the night before anyway... I lay awake for hours and hours tossing and turning and needing to get up to pee. I must have got to sleep about 2, 2.30 when I went to bed at 11. Then I spent the whole next day exhausted again.

I’m not having the nightmares but I am struggling to sleep big time. I was exhausted last night. It was a long day, I had been up early and not got a lot of sleep the night before anyway... I lay awake for hours and hours tossing and turning and needing to get up to pee. I must have got to sleep about 2, 2.30 when I went to bed at 11. Then I spent the whole next day exhausted again.
What ashame I feel for you.. Especially as you already have to run around after your wee one... That's harder than me... Wish there is something to help. Told midwife that and she said it's just your anxiety and it's normal. Can't even nap through day anymore xxx

I manage to catch a nap a couple times a week when my daughter is at nursery. Honestly now though if I nap I just end up feeling worse!

Just hit second trimester today, was hoping it will bring me an energy boost but I doubt it! Never got one in my first pregnancy either!

I manage to catch a nap a couple times a week when my daughter is at nursery. Honestly now though if I nap I just end up feeling worse!

Just hit second trimester today, was hoping it will bring me an energy boost but I doubt it! Never got one in my first pregnancy either!
OH no did you have it the whole of first pregnancy? Here's hoping you get some better sleep this time in second trimester xxx

im feeling your pain ladies drained absolutely drained!! awake every hour for a wee its doing my head in xxx

I attend slimming world and continue to I've put on half pound here lots half pound there no real gain I'm maybe 5 pounds heavier then what I was in October xx
Think I've put on half a stone so far :doh:! It's slowing down a bit now I'm not eating all the time but my "bump" is not a bump at all it's just fat I've put on round my middle - bye bye flat stomach :wave:

Think I've put on half a stone so far :doh:! It's slowing down a bit now I'm not eating all the time but my "bump" is not a bump at all it's just fat I've put on round my middle - bye bye flat stomach :wave:
My middle is bad. I haven't put on weight yet but no more being able to hold stomach in when walking. :preg: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My middle is bad. I haven't put on weight yet but no more being able to hold stomach in when walking. :preg: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I'll be glad when I actually start showing as people keep saying that I am and I'm like no it's just podge lol x

I'll be glad when I actually start showing as people keep saying that I am and I'm like no it's just podge lol x

Same here it will be nicer when round and not water retention or anything for me. Just now I just feel frumpy xxx

I really hope I get a bump this time :) I love seeing people who are pregnant, but I just feel I never get to look like I am haha. But I have had people say the opposite to me and that they fee am the lucky one haha suppose the grass is always greener :) xxx

I really hope I get a bump this time :) I love seeing people who are pregnant, but I just feel I never get to look like I am haha. But I have had people say the opposite to me and that they fee am the lucky one haha suppose the grass is always greener :) xxx
I would love to have a small bump it is true grass is always greener haha. I am uncomfortable most days as just feel skin being pulled alot xxx

I didn’t get much of a bump with my first. Took forever for me to POP and even then I didn’t get that big and could hide it with a baggy jumper.
This time around no doubt I will be HUGE carrying two! Already feel like my tummy is starting to grow.

I’ve started to feel little flutters too these last couple of days which is really lovely. Again didn’t feel anything with my first until 22/23 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back