August 2020 Mummies

Hey I just thought I would post on here as I seen you were setting up :) I am actually due 20th July so far with my final due date to be confirmed after scan next week. I just joined the August mummies as the July group was so quiet, and was lovely to have folk to speak to :) sorry for being a pain haha x

Hey I just thought I would post on here as I seen you were setting up :) I am actually due 20th July so far with my final due date to be confirmed after scan next week. I just joined the August mummies as the July group was so quiet, and was lovely to have folk to speak to :) sorry for being a pain haha x
your not being a pain were all chatting in first trimester forum at the moment but your more than welcome

Yeh I have been there as well :) just like looking through all the forums pages as just find everybody’s journeys so interesting to hear :) such an amazing thing pregnancy, and wanting to try and make the most of this one as will be my last. And I was meaning pain with the dates as well haha as I just thought I would get it updated when the thread was fresh :) thanks in advance for it all as I can imagine the work creating it as I am not technically minded at all haha

Yeh I have been there as well :) just like looking through all the forums pages as just find everybody’s journeys so interesting to hear :) such an amazing thing pregnancy, and wanting to try and make the most of this one as will be my last. And I was meaning pain with the dates as well haha as I just thought I would get it updated when the thread was fresh :) thanks in advance for it all as I can imagine the work creating it as I am not technically minded at all haha
It's not hard :) xx

My due date by lmp is 20th July, but I have my scan on Tuesday so that date will more than likely change :) I will keep you updated, and thanks :)

Yeah I know what you mean my scans next tuesday so excited xx

That’s super thanks :) I know I am so excited to see baby again, so nervous too, but just trying to stay positive :)

That’s super thanks :) I know I am so excited to see baby again, so nervous too, but just trying to stay positive :)
Get to see mine for the first time on Wednesday, fingers crossed everything is ok!!x

Lovely to see you back jac :) fingers crossed everything goes ok with you and baby is still lovely and cosy in there :) I have my scan tomorrow at 10:40 so happy it’s in the morning as it means o don’t have to wait all day as getting so anxious now. Just a natural worry I guess :) will update on how it goes tomorrow :) but also 13 weeks today by lmp so feels as though I am slowly making progress :) x

Lovely to see you back jac :) fingers crossed everything goes ok with you and baby is still lovely and cosy in there :) I have my scan tomorrow at 10:40 so happy it’s in the morning as it means o don’t have to wait all day as getting so anxious now. Just a natural worry I guess :) will update on how it goes tomorrow :) but also 13 weeks today by lmp so feels as though I am slowly making progress :) x
Good luck with your scan today, mines tomorrow x

Good luck today jade :) hope to hear a lovely update later x

Thank you so much. Hope you have had your scan and seen your beautiful wee baby all snug in there. Xxx

That’s me back home now after scan :) all looking good with baby and they have put me forward 3 day so now due 17th July :) and 13+4 so pleased with the few days ahead even though I know it’s defiantly an impossible conception date haha got bloods taken and got my prescription for aspirin.
Next appointment at 16 weeks and my 20 week scan is book in for the 2nd of March so not too far away :) would add a pick but never seem to manage haha x

Yeah I know what you mean my scans next tuesday so excited xx
Good luck today Jade hope all is we
That’s me back home now after scan :) all looking good with baby and they have put me forward 3 day so now due 17th July :) and 13+4 so pleased with the few days ahead even though I know it’s defiantly an impossible conception date haha got bloods taken and got my prescription for aspirin.
Next appointment at 16 weeks and my 20 week scan is book in for the 2nd of March so not too far away :) would add a pick but never seem to manage haha x
Oh excellent news, hopefully I'll be posting the same tomorrow fingers crossed xx

Yeh thank you :) and good luck for tomorrow :) xx

Glad everything went well at your scan. I wouldn’t pay too much attention to due date, babies never come on time anyway do they! Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back