August 2020 Mummies

I felt truly rubbish yesterday but nothing really in particular just felt low and exhausted which is a first for me so far! Hubby bless him has said I'm not to lift a finger this weekend, he's off today so is going to blitz the house so I can just relax.x

I felt truly rubbish yesterday but nothing really in particular just felt low and exhausted which is a first for me so far! Hubby bless him has said I'm not to lift a finger this weekend, he's off today so is going to blitz the house so I can just relax.x

Ah lovely that your husband is letting you relax today. Hopefully you feel a bit better after a nice easy day.

I’ve been feeling quite nauseous still, not as bad as 5-11 weeks but still not great. Exhausted. Been getting lots of stomach cramps, but I think it’s basically all of my organs shifting to make room for these babies!! Peeing more than ever instead of less! Still loaded with the cold. My daughter had caught it too so she had me up at 6 this morning.

Wins for today (because I feel all I do is moan) managed to get my dishes done, kitchen clean. Put a wash on. Put away my Tesco delivery and PLAN on sorting out the bathroom later.

Nursery’s off today so I am very glad I haven’t had to leave the house to do the nursery run. My 4 year old is still in her pjs and I don’t even care! Haha.

I have a definite mini bump going on now!

I hope everyone else is getting on ok!

Ah lovely that your husband is letting you relax today. Hopefully you feel a bit better after a nice easy day.

I’ve been feeling quite nauseous still, not as bad as 5-11 weeks but still not great. Exhausted. Been getting lots of stomach cramps, but I think it’s basically all of my organs shifting to make room for these babies!! Peeing more than ever instead of less! Still loaded with the cold. My daughter had caught it too so she had me up at 6 this morning.

Wins for today (because I feel all I do is moan) managed to get my dishes done, kitchen clean. Put a wash on. Put away my Tesco delivery and PLAN on sorting out the bathroom later.

Nursery’s off today so I am very glad I haven’t had to leave the house to do the nursery run. My 4 year old is still in her pjs and I don’t even care! Haha.

I have a definite mini bump going on now!

I hope everyone else is getting on ok!
Yes I still seem to be peeing loads so don't think I've risen up yet, really conscious of how much I've been eating and my weight gain so far, I used to be a bigger girl and lost 5 stone so now that I've got half of that back again (not since i've been pregnant I hasten to add) I'm panicking a little. I'm soooo tired I just want to sleep definitely Tri 2 has been worse for me than Tri 1 so far. My bump is just blubber :-( x

I'm also peeing more than ever.. But hoping that finally my nausea is subsiding abit.. Just the tiredness constant but can live with that.

Hope you all feel better soon. Xx

Me! I’ve been napping lots, well whenever I can.

What about headaches? I’m suffering at least 5 a week and it’s really getting me down xx

So exhausted. Even after having a nap.

My cold isn’t getting any better, my head is so sore and now when I swallow it hurts my jaw/ears.

Nausea has been pretty bad this week as well.

My cold isn’t getting any better, my head is so sore and now when I swallow it hurts my jaw/ears.

Aww so sorry to hear you’re still feeling so poorly. Hope things ease up soon for you xx

What an absolute shame for you... Sounds like your glands are swelling up around face or a wee ear infection or something. Keep an eye on it even see doctor I know most medicines are out but might be able to help in some way.

Hope you feel better soon sending massive hugs.

Xxx

Have no idea how to add my date to the front page. I am at the moment 10th August
Awww so happy you joined us over here... @Jade jones will be able to add you when she comes onhow are you feeling now?

Hope a little better and resting and won't have to go back to hospital xxx

Awww so happy you joined us over here... @Jade jones will be able to add you when she comes onhow are you feeling now?

Hope a little better and resting and won't have to go back to hospital xxx
I’m really hoping not to go back to hospital, even though I feel better once on a drip, it’s not nice being away from home.
I have managed to rest but need to return to work tomorrow which I’m not excited about, still exhausted..... I have been signed off for two weeks, however my job is quite demanding so I cannot really take too much time off at the moment :(

hope you are all ok and enjoying the 2nd trimester ! :)

I’m really hoping not to go back to hospital, even though I feel better once on a drip, it’s not nice being away from home.
I have managed to rest but need to return to work tomorrow which I’m not excited about, still exhausted..... I have been signed off for two weeks, however my job is quite demanding so I cannot really take too much time off at the moment :(

hope you are all ok and enjoying the 2nd trimester ! :)
So sorry to hear that you feel you have to go back to work. Just remember you and baby are more important than any job.

Such ashame you having such a hard pregnancy. I feel mine is going okay as nausea has calmed down alot but still just exhausted every day.
Is anything to eat or drink helping you or just struggling with everything? Hopefully you have lost too much weight.

Xxx

I’m glad you’re feeling better. :). I don’t have nausea it is just inability to eat. It’s really strange. I usually have a very healthy appetite and am usually a very health conscious person... I have lost quite a bit of weight. Apparently it’s not pregnancy related but due to a virus I had over Christmas. I’m just hoping this passes and I get my appetite back and this acidic feeling in my stomach goes away... really really odd nothing I have ever experienced before... let’s hope it improve in the 2nd trimester :)

Me! I’ve been napping lots, well whenever I can.

What about headaches? I’m suffering at least 5 a week and it’s really getting me down xx
Yep I've had a headache every day for the last couple of weeks and shattered, trying to up my water intake but I just keep weeing - was up 4 times last night :-(

What ashame you are up 4 times... I seem to wake up about 4.30 every morning now. Just watch TV as never get back to sleep. I got my scan date at last scan. I'm I think second week march March. It have consultant appointment 27th Feb xxc

My headache atm is cold related. Feel like it’s turned into sinusitis, throbbing pain every time I stand up. Paracetamol isn’t shifting it.
This morning I went for a pee and thew my paracetamol up in the bath... sigh.

Peeing, yes. All the time. Constant. Some nights it’s 3/4 times others only 1/2.

My 20 week scan is booked in for March 20th, so will be nice to find out the babies genders before Mother’s Day on the Sunday. If they behave that is.

I have my first appointment at the twins clinic on Wednesday, so will probably find out all the extra appointments and scans I’m due to have. I think I read they scan you every 4 weeks after 20 weeks.

My 20 week scan is on 30th March.

I think we’re going to stay team yellow <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back