August 2020 Mummies

That’s me back home now after scan :) all looking good with baby and they have put me forward 3 day so now due 17th July :) and 13+4 so pleased with the few days ahead even though I know it’s defiantly an impossible conception date haha got bloods taken and got my prescription for aspirin.
Next appointment at 16 weeks and my 20 week scan is book in for the 2nd of March so not too far away :) would add a pick but never seem to manage haha x
Great to hear all went well. And not long until next scans. Xxx

Glad everything went well at your scan. I wouldn’t pay too much attention to due date, babies never come on time anyway do they! Haha.

Yeh both mine have been 36 weekers so I take it with a pinch of salt anyway haha x

Scan went really well baby was asleep at first but became very active turned over had hiccups and waves ♡♡♡♡ due 2and of august and only one baby Yay!! Hehe xxx

20200121_090322.jpg

I can finally join the second trimester group. I have now been put forward to 23rd July but would also like to stay here as been with you all from start. Congrats on scan jade baby looks beautiful. Do you think boy or girl? Xxx

Congrats jac :) seems to be a few of us July mums here but it’s lovely to have folk to speak to :) and such a lovely group too.
Can’t believe we have reached the second trimester :) xxx

Thank you... Yes I like there are a few people around same time and we can support each other. We have got a good group. I just feel now I want to sleep for a week haha.. Hope you are doing okay xxx

I have still been being sick unfortunately, but I just keep thinking that as long as baby is heathy al put up with the sickness, I am also really tired lately.

I got my screening back today and it says I’m low risk so that’s another thing to be relieved about too.

Hope your all ok, just looking forward to feeling a little better and exciting things like baby moving and a bump :) x

I have still been being sick unfortunately, but I just keep thinking that as long as baby is heathy al put up with the sickness, I am also really tired lately.

I got my screening back today and it says I’m low risk so that’s another thing to be relieved about too.

Hope your all ok, just looking forward to feeling a little better and exciting things like baby moving and a bump :) x
I have only had nausea but no sickness. Still have that too.

That is excellent you are low risk. I got bloods taken too just to see and prepare ourself. Was that a week you waited to hear? She told us if we didn't hear then low risk but if get a phone call within 10days then high risk. I would like to know either way.

Yes be great when start to feel kicks etc. Looking forward to that xxx

Yeh I had bloods take last Tuesday along with the Nuchal measurement and they came today. I already knew the NT was 1.5mm which is low risk but nice to have it confirmed with the bloods too :)

My next appointment is the 6th feb, just for the 16 week check, should get to hear heartbeat then so that’s nice :) really hoping to be feeling better by then too as we are away on holiday to Tenerife the Saturday after I turn 17 weeks so a week away with two kiddies and sickness may not be the relaxing fun time we had planned. So fingers crossed I start to feel even just a little more human haha xx

hope you feel better for your holiday @Kiwi_53
@Jac2019 swear your having a boy! i think mines a girl got bad ache haha

@Jade jones. I think you are having a girl too your gorgeous wee scan reminds me of my wee beautiful angels first scan.

@Kiwi_53. Awww I hope I find out then next week I have to see consultant after the past year. She was amazing with me last time. I so hope you start to feel better for then be great to get away then before too big. Hope it is an amazing holiday although hope in between running after 2 wee ones you get some rest in the sun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back