August 2020 Mummies

I’ve noticed it’s very quiet too ... hope everyone’s ok?

I’m only 25+3 today so still a while off from Tri 3 for me xx

Hey not been on here much lately and when I have it’s been reading more than anything as just trying to keep busy and stop from overthinking, I am going to be 30 weeks on Friday :) so defiantly tri 3, I am still being sick and have been losing weight again, but on the whole just keeping on. I have another appointment on Thursday so getting nervous for that, but just having to take it as it comes.

Hope everyone else is well xxx

How are you doing @Jade jones?

It seems to have gotten very quiet in here the last few weeks. I’m sure everyone is just busy.

Is anyone in Tri 3 yet?
I’ll be 27 weeks on Thursday. It starts in week 28 doesn’t it? So not long to go.

I’ve still not managed to get down to the doctors for my iron tablets, but I found a trial pack of the pregnacare vitamins with iron in them so I have been taking them. I do feel slightly better. Not much though!
im okay have pgp for last few weeks and had glucose test and 28 weeks blood today. ill be tri 3 on Saturday final countdown :)
@mummybear2 Atleast there helping a little hope you feel better soon xx
@Kiwi_53 what have you been reading i really enjoy lesley pearse :) you will have to update us fingers crossed everything goes well. xx

Hi Ladies, hope you are all keeping well and don't mind me joining the chat.
I'm due 15th August with my baby boy
I've been experiencing pain on my right side which I've assumed is round ligament pain but it feels as if the pain has now been almost constant for 2 days. Has anyone else experienced this? My partner has tried RLP massage we have found on YouTube but it's seems to only ease it for a few minutes until I move again. I've had RLP before and it feels the exact same but the length of time is starting to worry me.
This is my second pregnancy, sadly my first I miscarried at 14 weeks so any advice would be really appreciated ❤️

Last edited:
Hi @NyuszikaSz congratulations and welcome!

Sorry I don’t have any experience of this particular type of pain. If you are worried you should call your maternity assessment and they’ll be able to advise you. It could possibly be the way baby is positioned but it’s always better to be safe and get it checked out.

Hi @NyuszikaSz congratulations and welcome!

Sorry I don’t have any experience of this particular type of pain. If you are worried you should call your maternity assessment and they’ll be able to advise you. It could possibly be the way baby is positioned but it’s always better to be safe and get it checked out.

Thank you :)
I rang the Triage just now and they've advised to take paracetamol and if the pain doesn't ease then to ring back and they will ask me to come in. She said it sounds like Round Ligament Pain so I'm glad she didn't say it was unusual in any sense.

Thank you :)
I rang the Triage just now and they've advised to take paracetamol and if the pain doesn't ease then to ring back and they will ask me to come in. She said it sounds like Round Ligament Pain so I'm glad she didn't say it was unusual in any sense.

Thats good, always nice to get some reassurance! Hopefully the paracetamol and a bit of rest helps.

I walked to the pharmacy today and ended up with the worst period type cramps when I got home. Had to lie down for ages for them to go away, pregnancy is hard work on our bodies!

Hello just wondered if anyone is about?
Hope everyone’s ok.

Seems very quiet and I’m not due into Tri 3 just yet xx

Hello just wondered if anyone is about?
Hope everyone’s ok.

Seems very quiet and I’m not due into Tri 3 just yet xx

I’m still here. Not tri 3 yet either, well I will be on Thursday. It’s quiet over there too though. I think everyone must just be busy.

I’m doing ok. Still having my bad days. Yesterday I was exhausted and just struggling to get my breath all day. There was also at least one baby on my bladder because I might as well have just lived in the bathroom! Haha.

How are you getting on?

You’ve got 2 hun so you’re going to be exhausted. I feel knackered just walking up the stairs, so god knows how you must be feeling. I’m getting kicks just above my bits so think baby is still breech. It’s making me live in the loo too!! haha

I’m suffering lots with pelvic pain, especially overnight. I literally can’t turn over in bed as can’t move my legs. Had physio with last pregnancy but that’s not gonna happen this time around.

I’m being furloughed from Thursday for 3 weeks so am looking forward to spending some proper time with my little boy.

Have you brought much for the babies yet? I have most things from 1st time around but still need a few bits and pieces. I’m so excited to go through all the clothes and see what I have xx

Yeah I keep telling myself that! It’s because there are two! I am getting punched down low and kicked up high. I had a foot in my ribs last night.

I’m right there with you with the pelvic pain. Some times it’s worse than others. It’s awful that you can’t get physio because of everything going on. Can you maybe try looking up some exercises on YouTube that might help with it?

Oh that’s good news! Glad you get to spend some quality time with him, even if you are in pain. I do a lot of my parenting from the couch these days, which isn’t ideal... but luckily my daughter understands. Doesn’t make me feel any less guilty though.

I preordered my pram, and have my car seats. I got some tiny baby outfits for them and a couple muslin swaddles. So far that’s it. The cot and drawers I want are from Ikea, so I am waiting for that to open back up ( I refuse to pay £29 delivery).
I have all my daughters baby clothes so I have been going through and washing them, a few friends have offered up baby boy clothes too so I will get them when lockdown is over.
Some of the bigger stuff I had for my daughter got lost, her swing and bouncer, which is annoying as they were both expensive!
I’m doing not bad though.
Going through my daughters clothes, if I wasn’t already pregnant I would be getting so broody! I forgot how tiny she used to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back