August 2020 Mummies

Well that’s me 26 weeks today, still being plagued with sickness which only seemed to disappear for a few weeks. Finally thinking I have a wee bump going on and am going to try and attach a picture, it’s taken it’s time and am still in my normal clothes but getting there :)
Lockdown is getting very boring, although I am lucky with living here as able to get out and about easily with passes the days with two young kids about, but still feeling quite stressed about the whole situation to be honest. Only a week on Thursday until my next appointment so just keep on thinking about that and wishing the time away haha.
Hope all you ladies are well xxx

Hope your sickness wears off soon @Kiwi_53!
Luckily I haven’t been sick in over a week. Still have my nausea but mostly just in the mornings now.
You have a lovely little bump!

Lockdown is so so boring.

Today I had a bit of energy so decide to clean and organise my daughters room. Rearrange some stuff to make room for extra storage I will need. Got the beds stripped and changed. A wash on and hung up. Bins out. And the hoovering done... but oh my god the pain I am in now. Cannot walk. The pelvic griddle pain is unreal! And my back is absolutely killing me. That’s what I get for being productive haha!

Hope everyone else is ok, it’s been quiet in here lately.

I have a growth scan and consultant appointment on the 22nd, which is literally the only thing I have planned in my life right now!

Hi all, welcome to the newcomers in the group
This lockdown is starting to make me really fed up. We’ve started the babies room even though our landlords said we can’t decorate (oops) but kind of run out of things to do and just feel really tearful. So desperate to see my bestie and just get out. I shouldn’t moan though at least I’m staying healthy. Lots of people in a much much worse situation than me.xx

Afternoon ladies hope everyone is well. I know how your all feeling with the lockdown stuff doing my head in now it's all the OT talks about. Have a midwife appointment wednesday cant believe we will all be in tri 3 soon. I'm just like you @Kiwi_53 wishing the time away I get excited to go to bed means another day is gone.

Hello ladies hope you are all doing well I’m off for my 20 week scan at 12 today. It will be weird going in my own and the thought of going into a hospital with all this going on

Hello ladies hope you are all doing well I’m off for my 20 week scan at 12 today. It will be weird going in my own and the thought of going into a hospital with all this going on

Oh goodluck today!
I went to my 20 week one alone too. I got a really lovely sonographer who went through everything so carefully and explained it all to me. The hospitals are being so careful just now as well, extra spaces between seats and making sure you sanitise your hands regularly.
Do you want to find out the sex?

Ahh enjoy. Tbh when I went to the hospital two weeks ago it was empty with lots of the staff just standing around. There are sanitisation stations everywhere and the waiting areas are all pretty empty too x

I think I may be leaking fluid, I woke up feeling quite wet and when I went to the bathroom it looked more like a liquid than cm. I’ve just been to the bathroom and after wiping and standing up I felt liquid trickling down my leg. I’ve put a panty liner on to see what colour it looks like later but I’m thinking I should probably call the unit, the pelvis pain which I think is SPD is still bad too but I have no one to have my toddler which makes it difficult. On top of that my son has been diagnosed with threadworm so I’m trying to deep clean the house now that he’s been given his meds for it. You know when you just feel like sitting in a corner and crying? That’s me today!

I think I may be leaking fluid, I woke up feeling quite wet and when I went to the bathroom it looked more like a liquid than cm. I’ve just been to the bathroom and after wiping and standing up I felt liquid trickling down my leg. I’ve put a panty liner on to see what colour it looks like later but I’m thinking I should probably call the unit, the pelvis pain which I think is SPD is still bad too but I have no one to have my toddler which makes it difficult. On top of that my son has been diagnosed with threadworm so I’m trying to deep clean the house now that he’s been given his meds for it. You know when you just feel like sitting in a corner and crying? That’s me today!

Oh no how stressful! You should definitely call them, they will probably want you to go in to make sure it isn’t amniotic fluid. Fingers crossed it isn’t.

What a worry for you, defiantly get in contact with them to get reassurance. I must admit I have been getting a lot of low down pains and have had a drastic increase in cm which has a thinner consistency, I remember this with my second too and I had an infection, I have an appointment next week so am not too concerned. But defiantly don’t hesitate to get in touch with them as you know your own body and know when it doesn’t feel right. Take care and I hope you get some answers.

Hope all you other lovely ladies are ok :) xxx

How is everyone?

Did you manage to get seen @BabyWomble?

Im totally bored of working from home now! xx

Starting to lose my mind now.
Constantly exhausted.
Sleeping terribly. Waiting for a pregnancy pillow to get delivered next week and hopefully it helps.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

My next to me cot came home today so kinda excited about that :) I wanted one with my last baby but decided against it, so thought I would just go for it this time with it being the last and not really having anything else to buy for baby :) xxx

My next to me cot came home today so kinda excited about that :) I wanted one with my last baby but decided against it, so thought I would just go for it this time with it being the last and not really having anything else to buy for baby :) xxx

Oh exciting! I wanted one to begin with but what with having twins I don’t think it would last very long. So I’m just getting a normal cot that they can share until they’re too big.
Wish I had known about them with my first though, especially for breastfeeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back