August 2020 Mummies

I feel all I do is moan... but I am just so tired and sore. My bump is so tight and uncomfortable, my back hurts, my pelvis and groin hurt. Last night/this morning I had the most horrendous gas pain, I was so worried there was something seriously wrong with the babies... but no. I just really needed a poo :doh:I can no longer sit on the floor with my daughter and I am struggling to get up... so yeah. Tied with my constant exhaustion. At least I don’t have to go anywhere, I don’t even think I could if I wanted to. So worried I’m going to really struggle now until the end.
Sorry for being such a downer.

Sorry about your scan @MelC2011, hopefully all goes well and you can get to it next week.

That’s such a shame @MelC2011, hopefully the time passes quick till then.

@mummybear2 i feel your pain, and I am only carrying one so hate to think how it is with two inside, rant all you need, we are all here for each other :) I feel like with the recent goings on and how I feel physically same as yourself that it’s such a downer and I just hate to think it’s not going to perk up. But I am just trying to not think about it, which then makes me feel guilty as I fee I should be trying to enjoy my last pregnancy. But just finding it difficult at the moment. Xxx

@Kiwi_53 sorry you’re feeling the same! It’s bloody rubbish isn’t it. This is for sure my last pregnancy and I’m the same, trying not to wish it all away or hate every second of it! It’s hard though.

Also feeling pretty sad that I’m missing out on these last few months of life before twins. Would be nice to get out for lunch or dinner, cinema, baby shopping. Anything! I know when the babies come it will be utter chaos for a long time.

Successful scan today after being told to go and have something to eat she moved so could see her face. Everything ok except placenta is anterior low so got to see what consultant says. Xx

Aww lovely photos @Wilson14! Hopefully the placenta isn’t too much of a problem. I think I read most of the time low placentas tend to move up on their own.

Thanks ladies however it got changed to next Weds ... gutted! Although for the best as I’m self isolating for 14 days due to coronvirus symptoms :sad:

Also, Hubby not allowed into scan with me next week ... it’s really making me sad.

How’s everyone else doing? xx
oh no how you feeling only mild symptoms i hope. make sure you keep well hydrated xx

oh no how you feeling only mild symptoms i hope. make sure you keep well hydrated xx

Hey hun ... I had a really sore throat and persistent cough ... luckily I’m feeling loads better so think it was just a cold ... thank god! Gotta be careful though! Still can’t leave the house until Sun though! xx

Hey hun ... I had a really sore throat and persistent cough ... luckily I’m feeling loads better so think it was just a cold ... thank god! Gotta be careful though! Still can’t leave the house until Sun though! xx
glad your feeling better and what you've described does sound like mild covid symptoms.

I just preordered my pram! Ahhh. Feels so early to be doing it but it’s not back in stock until June/July and I don’t want to miss out.
Now I can stop obsessing over that and start over thinking car seats! Lol

Welcome @BabyWomble! You’re more than welcome. We have a mix of July\August due dates in here.

How are you getting on?

Welcome @BabyWomble, hope your well :)

And all you other ladies hope you are well too :)

I am still very nauseous and am being sick again, so just not feeling in the best of moods lately haha but just keeping on haha xxx

I just preordered my pram! Ahhh. Feels so early to be doing it but it’s not back in stock until June/July and I don’t want to miss out.
Now I can stop obsessing over that and start over thinking car seats! Lol

Ooh what have you gone for hun?
I loved Pram shopping. Still have my iCandy Peach in all black from my little boy and I’m so excited to get it out again :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back