August 2020 Mummies

@mummybear2 oh well that’s good, that’s Friday for me :)

At this point am already counting the days haha, although I want baby to stay in as long as possible I am getting really sick of being sick. I have the midwife on Thursday so looking forward to getting to speak to them as I am getting concerned that everything is alright, as this is from when things have gone wrong from in previous pregnancies, so keeping everything crossed, as wanting it as stress free as possible in the current circumstances, as my anxiety over everything just keeps mounting. Sorry for the ramble/moan ladies. Feel I should stop myself there haha
Hope your all keeping well xxx

At this point am already counting the days haha, although I want baby to stay in as long as possible I am getting really sick of being sick. I have the midwife on Thursday so looking forward to getting to speak to them as I am getting concerned that everything is alright, as this is from when things have gone wrong from in previous pregnancies, so keeping everything crossed, as wanting it as stress free as possible in the current circumstances, as my anxiety over everything just keeps mounting. Sorry for the ramble/moan ladies. Feel I should stop myself there haha

Fingers crossed everything stays straightforward and stress free for you. Hopefully speaking to your midwife will help you feel better.

Thank you @mummybear2, I will feel more settled if my bump is measuring right, and see what they say about my other symptoms :) not long now. And I also have another scan at 32 weeks to check the fluid levels and things so just counting down to both of these :) xxx

Try not to worry so much you've come so far ♡ remember every bump is different. And unfortunately sickness returning is a tri three thing... thinking of you♡ xx

Try not to worry so much you've come so far ♡ remember every bump is different. And unfortunately sickness returning is a tri three thing... thinking of you♡ xx

I know unfortunately my sickness started again at 24 weeks, but I also have bad headaches, stary vision and have had high blood pressure, and with previous pre eclampsia I guess I am a little paranoid haha, and my bump has always been small all three pregnancies, but fundal height was way small with my second due to having oligohydramnios from 28 weeks, where as thankfully she and this baby dont have fetal hydronephrosis like my first so we know the fluid levels can’t be due to this, so just hoping that this pregnancy doesn’t go the same path as both the other two with daily monitoring to the hospital and scans In this current times. I also would love to avoid having to fly to the mainland for delivery as again, just now my anxiety is quite high with the virus. Haha I sound so plenty and paranoid just now, sorry ladies, and thank you for listening and being here for me :) . Hopefully thurday holds a positive news :)

Hope your all well :) xxx

@Kiwi_53 just try to stay positive is your lo moving lots because that's always a good thing ♡ mine went abit quiet the other day but last night and today it's like having a kangaroo in my stomach you can see it wobbling hope thursday comes quickly for you xxx

@Kiwi_53 just try to stay positive is your lo moving lots because that's always a good thing ♡ mine went abit quiet the other day but last night and today it's like having a kangaroo in my stomach you can see it wobbling hope thursday comes quickly for you xxx

Thanks yeh I am trying to just not think about the whole situation, baby is moving ok just now but my other two were the same and only stopped moving from 34 weeks onward, but defiantly just taking it as it comes, as not much else I can do :) thanks for thinking of me :) means a lot :) and lovely that baby is moving around so much for you too :) xxx

I’m loving all the movements :)

Is anyone suffering with back pain? I’m literally in agony and I don’t know what to do. It’s not like I can see a doctor and my 24 week midwife appointment has been cancelled until 28 weeks due to COVID-19 xx

@Kiwi_53 hope all goes well!

@MelC2011 I hope your back pain eases off! Every time I do anything my back hurts after (or during depending on how long it is). The heat cushion is my best friend right now for it

I had my growth scan today.
Both babies measuring well, not much difference in size! I think the girl is slightly bigger but not by much. They are head down right now which explains the kicks to my ribs now haha.

Had my bloods taken as well to see how my iron is. Mentioned my exhaustion and struggling to get my breath, just normal really and to be expected with two babies taking up lots of room!

Also bought my first little bits for them. Tiny baby vests and sleep suits. Which are so adorably small!

Hope your appointment went ok today @Kiwi_53

@mummybear2 im so glad everything is okay and well!! Thats so cute i cant wait to do more shopping :) does anyone know is it worth getting any newborn clothes or just stick to 0-3 i think my babe will be 7-8lbs maybe a little bigger x

That’s good about scan @mummybear2 :) and hopefully they can get to the bottom of any extra exhaustion, but like you said probably going to be extra tired growing two babies :)

Appointments tomorrow at half 3 so not long to wait now :)

@Jade jones i originally was only going to buy 0-3 but both my babies have ended up being 36 weekers so slightly smaller. Although I found you get a lot of things that are upto 9lb clothing which was an ideal half way between for those with larger babies :)

x

Omg! I have literally spent the whole day thinking today is Thursday!! Even though I had my appointment and knew it was a Wednesday! Haha my brain is finished!
Well I hope your appointment goes well TOMORROW then @Kiwi_53 !

@Jade jones I originally only got up to a month or 0-3 for my first but she ended up being 6lb6 so had to go buy some newborn stuff and even then, she was swimming in them! The newborn sizes vary from place to place so worth having a look, well once this lockdown is over!
If all else fails you can send your partner out for some extra bits and bobs once baby is here.

Loving all these updates ladies.

Hope everything goes well later @Kiwi_53

I’m desperate to do more shopping. We still have all little mans clothes in the loft and there were quite a lot of neutral stuff but I still want to buy new bits too.

Anyone started on the nursery yet?
We are just about to start decorating our spare bedroom ready for little man to move into which frees up the nursery. Only then will I be able to sort through all the clothes etc. I feel like I’m so disorganised this time around xx

Well not really sure how everything went haha, my blood pressure is high, and they said they would have taken me back in two days if not for all the virus stuff, so they have sent bloods for pre eclampsia away instead.
I am measuring small again, with little fluid, so got to be seen in two weeks because again they want us in hospital as little as possible and have said at this stage there is nothing they can do anyways, and just to be vigilant with movements and other symptoms. So not the worst news but have a feeing it’s just going to go the same as my other pregnancies, as already headed that way, but just going to have to take it as it comes. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back