August 2020 Mummies

Well not really sure how everything went haha, my blood pressure is high, and they said they would have taken me back in two days if not for all the virus stuff, so they have sent bloods for pre eclampsia away instead.
I am measuring small again, with little fluid, so got to be seen in two weeks because again they want us in hospital as little as possible and have said at this stage there is nothing they can do anyways, and just to be vigilant with movements and other symptoms. So not the worst news but have a feeing it’s just going to go the same as my other pregnancies, as already headed that way, but just going to have to take it as it comes. X

I’m sorry it’s not the new you were hoping for. Hopefully things have improved in 2 weeks and I’ll keep my fingers crossed you don’t have preeclampsia. Did you say you had it in your last pregnanacies?

Wondering how @Jac2019 is doing? It’s been a while since we’ve heard from her. Hopefully everything is ok and she’s just taking a break from being on here.

@MelC2011 I don’t have enough room for a nursery this time around, so the babies will just be in my room. It takes the stress out of having to come up with a theme and make a room look ‘perfect’ like what I tried to do with my first!
It does mean space is very much limited which is stressing me out a bit. But I’m sure I can squeeze us all in for a while!

I hope everyone else is ok.
Has everyone had their 20 week scan now? Anyone left to have one? Still got lots of team yellows on the front page! You ladies have so much more patience than I do!

I’m sorry it’s not the new you were hoping for. Hopefully things have improved in 2 weeks and I’ll keep my fingers crossed you don’t have preeclampsia. Did you say you had it in your last pregnanacies?

Wondering how @Jac2019 is doing? It’s been a while since we’ve heard from her. Hopefully everything is ok and she’s just taking a break from being on here.

@MelC2011 I don’t have enough room for a nursery this time around, so the babies will just be in my room. It takes the stress out of having to come up with a theme and make a room look ‘perfect’ like what I tried to do with my first!
It does mean space is very much limited which is stressing me out a bit. But I’m sure I can squeeze us all in for a while!

I hope everyone else is ok.
Has everyone had their 20 week scan now? Anyone left to have one? Still got lots of team yellows on the front page! You ladies have so much more patience than I do!

Yeh I had pre eclampsia with previous, and am on aspirin due to this. I also suffered from Oligohydramnios in both previous pregnancies. First was expected due to fetal hydronephrosis, but since then they think it’s a maternal issue instead as me second baby didn’t have that. It just adds extra stress and appointments, and means I have had to deliver early at a south hospital so would prefer it not to all happen this time with the current virus situation. But will just take it as it comes, as that’s all that can be done :) xxx

Yeh I had pre eclampsia with previous, and am on aspirin due to this. I also suffered from Oligohydramnios in both previous pregnancies. First was expected due to fetal hydronephrosis, but since then they think it’s a maternal issue instead as me second baby didn’t have that. It just adds extra stress and appointments, and means I have had to deliver early at a south hospital so would prefer it not to all happen this time with the current virus situation. But will just take it as it comes, as that’s all that can be done :) xxx

Oh I know it’s terrible. I’m terrified I will have them really early and they will need NICU time. I just want to have them and get them home ASAP where I know it’s safe and I can be with them.
But yes. Take it a day at a time and hopefully the Coronavirus situation has calmed down a little bit come July/August.

Just wishing all this Coronavirus stuff was a thing of the past now, think it’s whats getting to me the most as seems to have such a massive effect on everything. Guess we just have to stay strong and hope for the best outcomes in all our cases :) hope your all well ladies :) xxx

thank you for all your advice ladies, @Kiwi_53 im glad your scan was better than expected fingers crossed for a good tri 3 for you <3 x

Hi ladies, hope your all ok, but worried as movements have become less the last couple of days, done the nursery and then wardrobe full just worried I can’t feel her much xx

Hi ladies, hope your all ok, but worried as movements have become less the last couple of days, done the nursery and then wardrobe full just worried I can’t feel her much xx

How are you feeling now? Still not many movements? I would give your maternity triage number a wee call just for advice.

How are you feeling now? Still not many movements? I would give your maternity triage number a wee call just for advice.
No still the same, going to see how today goes and ring them later if still the same.xx

any news honey x
She started moving around a bit in the morning but was quiet again last night but moving again this morning, her routine seems to have changed I think but still monitoring it. I also had a teeny tiny bit of blood on the tissue when I wiped last night a couple of times, but I do have piles (sorry tmi) so think that could have been what I was picking up or I’ve got a graze as my knickers are getting a bit too tight now lol! Sorry a bit graphic ladies just worried. Going to see how today goes too and ring my midwife tomorrow if I’m still worried.xxx

@Wilson14 my bubba went quiet about a week ago i called my mum up panicking and she said that its probably a change in routine and sure enough ever day she has a new same routine very wierd. xx

@Wilson14 my bubba went quiet about a week ago i called my mum up panicking and she said that its probably a change in routine and sure enough ever day she has a new same routine very wierd. xx
Yep routine has changed and both yesterday and today been very active in the mornings then don’t feel much from her in the evenings. Kicks are getting stronger and feel much happier now even ordered my travel system this morning.xx

Feel like I’m going to be the size of a house by the end of this!
My belly button is already starting to pop out!!

I’ve gone back to not being able to sleep well, always waking up sore, despite my massive pregnancy pillow. It worked two night though and is supper comfy for lounging about so, oh well.

My kicks are all over the place! Haven’t noticed much of a routine, but I am feeling lots and lots throughout the day. I FINALLY got my daughter to sit for long enough to feel a kick. So that was super special for me.

I hope everyone else is doing ok.

937EF621-B3CC-4EE9-8EEF-F3B9D5819058.jpeg

Last edited:
Got the results of my blood test from last week. I need to take iron tablets. Like my constipation isn’t bad enough! Oh well. If it makes me feel slightly better I guess it will be worth it.

Got the results of my blood test from last week. I need to take iron tablets. Like my constipation isn’t bad enough! Oh well. If it makes me feel slightly better I guess it will be worth it.
Hope you feel better and there starting to take effect.
How is everyone hope lockdown is treating you well x

How are you doing @Jade jones?

It seems to have gotten very quiet in here the last few weeks. I’m sure everyone is just busy.

Is anyone in Tri 3 yet?
I’ll be 27 weeks on Thursday. It starts in week 28 doesn’t it? So not long to go.

I’ve still not managed to get down to the doctors for my iron tablets, but I found a trial pack of the pregnacare vitamins with iron in them so I have been taking them. I do feel slightly better. Not much though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back