August 2020 Mummies

20 weeks today!
I feel like this is such a milestone! Officially halfway, although they will for sure come before 40 weeks.

View attachment 90419
Awwww I am loving your bump. You are nice a slim and just a bump... I was okay in last photo at 20weeks then over last week/week n half I ballooned.. Now getting big look about 7/8 months pregnant xx

Loving the bump :) I think I am finally looking a little pregnant :) probs not to other people, but I feel I see a difference :) so there’s hope al get a bigger bump this time round yet :) 23 weeks tomorrow. So certainly feeling pregnant, baby moves like crazy and feeling extreme fatigue just now but my dds asthma really bad just now so she hasn’t had a good nights sleep this week yet. Thankfully she has been given another inhaler to help so hopefully once it’s in her system she should be a little better.
Hope your all well :) xxx

Would love a small bump... I am getti g so big so quickly... I was thinking of getting a maternity belt.. Have any of you ever used one. Just feel back hurting and baby pressing down on bladder constantly?
My baby is a rascal as moves crazy anytime I try rest or sleep any other time must be sleeping... Its like clockwork he starts kicking away and turning when lie down to sleep at night. Haha xxx

Thank you Jac. I really struggled to sleep last night I was so anxious! It’s at quarter to 11 so at least I don’t have to wait all day.
That is understandable I was same and also with all this upset just now makes us all worry even more, and you have 2 so extra worry. That's good it is in morning.. Can't wait to hear how it goes and for you to see 2 babies wriggling around. <3 xxx

Scan went great. My partner wasn’t allowed in. Which was a shame for him.
But everything was good. Two healthy babies, measuring great.
And I’m having a boy and a girl! One of each so I’m over the moon.

Got my whooping cough and flu vaccine so both arms are killing me now lol.

Congratulations on one of each hun ... how exciting.

So sorry you had to go in on your own ... I wonder if that’s what’ll happen for all of us from now on, or wether your hospital are just being extra cautious xx

Yayyyy @mummybear2 one of each... That's amazing... Rubbish your OH didn't get in. I feel really sorry they miss out just now. Ohhh I have still to get whooping cough vaccine dreading it. Hopefully my appointment still on next week. Xxx

Awww congrats @mummybear2 :) one of each will be lovely.
It’s so rubbish they way everything is going just now, not a good time to be pregnant as there is so much partners are having to miss out on, thankfully for us with being our third hubby is miffed but taking it well. Just makes you wonder how far it’s all going to go with the restrictions though. Xxx

I’m over the moon. Just so happy they are both ok!
My daughter cried when I told her because she wanted two boys haha! Originally she only wanted a girl! Children eh.
I know, it’s such a shame for all the dads having to miss out. Especially on the 20 week one because it’s so detailed.

DFE1767F-2E4D-48D5-8757-F02CCD37ED3A.jpeg

Scan went great. My partner wasn’t allowed in. Which was a shame for him.
But everything was good. Two healthy babies, measuring great.
And I’m having a boy and a girl! One of each so I’m over the moon.

Got my whooping cough and flu vaccine so both arms are killing me now lol.
awww thats amazing :) xx why couldnt your partner go in i thought they allowed 1 person with you? xx

Last edited:
I’m sorry your partner couldn’t go in with you today! Exciting news about the twins though! Yay!

I got a call yesterday afternoon asking if I could go in today for my scan since there was a cancellation! Baby wasn’t overly cooperative, wanted to curl up in a ball low down in my pelvis but it all worked out in the end. It was an hour long scan. We *think* it’s a girl - from every angle we checked even multiple times and we couldn’t find any little boy parts BUT she said that due to my baby being super active and never holding still, she couldn’t confirm it’s a girl because she couldn’t definitively see the 3 dark lines. At the start of the scan she told me I don’t even look pregnant, despite being almost 22 weeks (although baby is over 12” long already so she’s guessing I’m farther along)

awwww same as my baby got all camera shy have to go back monday... congrats though and im glad all is ok. its hard for sonographers to determine gestational period after 12 weeks as all babys grow a differently

I’m over the moon. Just so happy they are both ok!
My daughter cried when I told her because she wanted two boys haha! Originally she only wanted a girl! Children eh.
I know, it’s such a shame for all the dads having to miss out. Especially on the 20 week one because it’s so detailed.

View attachment 90425
I am in love with your scan photo. Awww they are beautiful so happy for you, they are really clear.. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back