August 2020 Mummies

I don’t think you’re too early to be feeling anything. Everyone is different.
With my first I didn’t feel anything until 22 weeks and I was so sad about it because everyone else was feeling it a lot sooner.
This time I was about 15 weeks.
Dating scans are normally pretty accurate so I think they probably got it right!

Good luck at your scan tomorrow, are you wanting to find out boy or girl?

My scan is Friday. I’m not going to lie, I am terrified that there will only be one heart beat. Although I’m feeling lots of movement and am way bigger than last time etc still have the scared what if feeling.

So it looks like all the schools up here will be closing after the Easter break until after the summer holidays. I am devastated. It’s my daughter’s last few months at nursery before she goes into primary 1 and I feel like since she is already so young she will be missing out on so much and it will really overwhelming for her come August. She will be 4 1/2 when she starts, and they no longer do half days. So straight into 9-3. Could cry just thinking about it!
Awww can't wait to hear how it goes and will be so happy for you when hear 2 wee heartbeats.
No way that long. I was thinking they were going to close this week for the 2 weeks before easter break then 2 weeks for Easter then back. Hope she gets back in to enjoy wee graduation from nursery. As long as you are all well and healthy though will be main priority xxxx

I think you should be approximately due but could be few days earlier etc.. Ask at scan tomorrow. You can normally see baby moving around at 12 week scan and everyone is different when to feel kicks etc but 21weeks isn't too early and it is the best feeling isn't it? Can't wait to hear how you get on tomorrow and for you to see your baby again... <3 xxx
Thank you for the clarity:) and thank you I never thought a forum would be "my thing" but is so special to be on this journey with all of you!! It's amazing to see everyone progress and the help and advice we give each other I'm my opinion is worth more than gold ♡♡

With my first I didn’t feel anything until 22 weeks and I was so sad about it because everyone else was feeling it a lot sooner.
Dating scans are normally pretty accurate so I think they probably got it right!

My scan is Friday. I’m not going to lie, I am terrified that there will only be one heart beat. Although I’m feeling lots of movement and am way bigger than last time etc still have the scared what if feeling.

So it looks like all the schools up here will be closing after the Easter break until after the summer holidays. I am devastated. It’s my daughter’s last few months at nursery before she goes into primary 1 and I feel like since she is already so young she will be missing out on so much and it will really overwhelming for her come August. She will be 4 1/2 when she starts, and they no longer do half days. So straight into 9-3. Could cry just thinking about it!
Oh mummy bear my heart goes out for you! Dont be scared I pray everything will be ok, you got threw the hardest part (tri 1) I can imagine carrying two but from what you say they both sound feisty and fit ♡♡
I'll message forum later i hate surprises so totally going to find out ♡♡
That is young my poor babe will have to start school and 4 years 1 month and that's terrifying wish there was somthing i could do to help xx

Thank you for the clarity:) and thank you I never thought a forum would be "my thing" but is so special to be on this journey with all of you!! It's amazing to see everyone progress and the help and advice we give each other I'm my opinion is worth more than gold ♡♡
I agree if felt this support and questions answered more than I thought I ever would... The support is amazing between us all.
Looking forward to hearing how it goes later.. I loved this scan more as checking in depth on all organs and I felt instant relief when got great for every part. Good luck :hug: <3 xxx

Aww hun, I feel your pain with regards to the starting school and the current situation. My little one will be 4 in July so he’ll only be 4 + 2 months when he starts school ... a baby really.

The situation here is awful at the moment. He’s having a relapse after his surgery last week and the hospital want the gp to see him yet the gp don’t want to. Waiting for a call back but could be a 6hr wait ... I’m scared shitless, stressed and so tired.

It’s good that you’re feeling movement and you seem bigger too. It’s all such a worry but I’m sure both of your babies are growing perfectly. Sending hugs xx

Aww hun, I feel your pain with regards to the starting school and the current situation. My little one will be 4 in July so he’ll only be 4 + 2 months when he starts school ... a baby really.

The situation here is awful at the moment. He’s having a relapse after his surgery last week and the hospital want the gp to see him yet the gp don’t want to. Waiting for a call back but could be a 6hr wait ... I’m scared shitless, stressed and so tired.

It’s good that you’re feeling movement and you seem bigger too. It’s all such a worry but I’m sure both of your babies are growing perfectly. Sending hugs xx
Ohhhhh so sorry to hear about your little one... That's such ashame GP won't come.. Hope you don't have to wait 6 hours. Nothing worse waiting... Hope y they get back to you and get him seen ASAP xxx

We have to rebook our 20 week scan but everything looks ok they just want more measurements so no pics but..... it's a girl ♡♡♡
Yayyyyyyy another girl... Massive congrats.. I was nearly to go back as only measurements doctor couldn't get was heart but then sent me to toilet and baby turned enough to see the valves.. So was lucky didn't need to go back. Xxx

Awww like what you thought a lovely girl :) my baby was the same so going back now on Wednesday :) but another chance to get a peek so am happy :) xxx

How is everyone feeling about the latest news on the Coronavirus?

Really not sure what to think personally :(
xx

I re
How is everyone feeling about the latest news on the Coronavirus?

Really not sure what to think personally :(
xx

I really don’t know what to think either, I am quite nervous about the uncertainty of everything, all our chemists and Gp’s are now shutting down other than to pick up prescriptions, and our shops are getting very limited. The schools are next to follow. It’s something I guess I wasn’t really panicking about until this last few days but given all the measures being taken into place up here I am starting to get unsure. My dd has asthma and is quite bad at the moment, as we don’t quite have it under control, so it’s my biggest concern and am very scared of what might happen with her. But I guess we have to just take it as it comes and be as careful as we can be. Kinda nervous about going out to the hospital for my scan on Wednesday though, as just now I am not really around people other than my family. But yes interested in how you all view it too. Xxx

Yayyyyyyy another girl... Massive congrats.. I was nearly to go back as only measurements doctor couldn't get was heart but then sent me to toilet and baby turned enough to see the valves.. So was lucky didn't need to go back. Xxx
That's lucky I did everything went for a walk they gave me a sugar drink which was nasty did star jumps in the car park up and down steps no luck was there for and hour and half :-(

So I’ve just had the call from work to say I’m not allowed back in (currently on holiday until Thurs). I’m office based and don’t normally work from home, but apparently I’m top priority to get sorted.

It’s such a worrying and uncertain time for us all, especially us pregnant ladies.

I’m so glad we have each other xx

I was starting to get worried but I read this to calm me down abit..

Pregnant and worried about the new coronavirus? - Harvard Health Blog

I just will try continue as normal but also try keep distance as much as possible if shop use hand gel etc...

Hope none of us do get it or if do get it bad, though if 4 out of 5 potential to get it hope turns out just like a cold or mild flu.

Sending hugs to everyone xxx :hug: <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back