*****August 2014 Mummies*****

Funnily enough the "is anything happening?" questions started with the wife today from her own family. Up till now its just been jokey instructions as for days he is allowed to be born to fit with everyones plans and we were left with none after the 18th August so oops.

What's the Facebook page called? I use that more than here so I can bombard you all with more questions!!!!! xx

For CamillaJayne or anyone else looking to be added to the Facebook page. You can either add me as a friend on Facebook and I will add you to it or private message me your email address and I think I can add you through that.

https://www.facebook.com/alanclinch

Sweep today, just get the feeling she isn't going to be able to do it and I'm stuck being this uncomfortable for another week until they try again :-( so miserable at the moment it's untrue

Try not to b disheartened Mrsm- even if she can't manage it things can change v quickly on their own! I know exactly how u feel but she will b here v soon hun, just hang in there! Best of luck today xx

Best of luck MrsM. We have dinner planned with MIL this evening so hoping this will make baby come!

Good luck with the sweep today MrsM. Camilla I have added you to the Facebook group.

The worst mw appointment yet! Baby not engaged at all so have to go for presentation scan tomorrow at 9am and induction booked for Sunday at 9.30. Talk about failure. So fed up with being pregnant. Everything I didn't want has happened :-(

Not a failure MrsM, just a different plan to be made :( Sorry though that is pants.

hope all okay with sprk.

hope you guys don't have much longer to wait either; crossing my fingers for those still waiting that these babies come to meet you all soon!

lots of love and luck
x

Lost plug last night. Been for scan this morning, as I suspected she is engaged (stupid mw). They attempted stretch and sweep and it was just a couple of mm out of reach but she could feel it was open and could feel babies head. She did a bit of a Rummage to massage it to bring on labour so fingers crossed. I have to say I've seen smaller hands on a fisherman but at least she tried haha

Haha MrsM! I hope this is it for you. At least she is engaged, and the midwife was wrong.

Any news on Sprk?

I went on a marathon walk yesterday with my mum around town and she treated me to lunch. Then went to my MIL for dinner. Last night I could not sleep, at all. I wasn't even tired. Still awake at 2:30am before I turned my alarm clock away from me and tried to sleep. Managed to drop off but while I was laying there staring at the ceiling I started to think the living room and dining room should be swapped. It quickly became an obsession.

I broached the subject with DH this morning and he said no just leave them as they are (he hates any kind of house moving around stuff/decorating). Well this morning I did it by myself.... I know I shouldn't have, and I feel like a fool but I had to do it. Something inside of me felt I could not settle until I moved the furniture. DH is coming home for lunch to have a look and seems quite pleased I managed it but is cross with me for doing it on my own. I have so much energy and strength this morning I scared myself lol!

Hopefully this is a sign of nesting (albeit on an extreme level) and LO will come along soon. Had the boss facebooking me this morning asking for news..... grr.

I had the same thing last night but about the washing up that was left so on a much smaller scale.

Feeling it a bit now though.... I forget I have a metal shoulder some times and it isn't as resilient as a proper one! Achey!

Had a lovely bath and now chilling in the new living room. Sad but I feel pleased with myself and happy that I managed to get it done in the way I wanted.

DH bringing some lunch home so not even got to move :D

Well EDD is here and not much to report.

However I am going to smash my bloody phone! If I get one more message asking for 'any news, any twinges, is he here yet, are you in hospital?' I will blow my flipping lid. I have had to put my phone on charge! Its not even midday!

BODIES AND BABIES ARE NOT LIKE AN AIRPORT....THEY DO NOT RUN TO A STRICT TIMETABLE!!!!

It is so annoying isn't it. I feel like texting back, 'No afraid I am being selfish and not planning to give birth for a few more days because I love it soooo much!' Haha!

Last one was from my dad, who has spoken to me about 6 times since I have been pregnant. He said 'any news, how are you coming along' as if at midnight last night labour kicked in and I will be giving birth by midday... I sent back nothing to report other than phone now on charge due to amount of messages all saying the same thing and he sends back 'Oh but its nice people care'.... Yeah nice people care, but why care on the due date and not speak to me for weeks because I am not fun now I am pregnant.

Also, I have just been informed I will be visiting my DH grandparents on OUR WAY BACK FROM HOSPITAL, as grandad is to ill to come to our house... Really? That is what MIL thinks.... I don't agree for some reason.

Ow ow ow ow!!!! The fanny daggers are killing me today!!! She has dropped sooooooo low but still no signs of imminent arrival. Took the dog for a walk 3 times yesterday to try bring her on but no luck so far :-(

Sax there is only one place I will be going on my way home from the hospital is the shower. Sod calling in places

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back