*****August 2014 Mummies*****

Thanks all, been up for an hour already, not sure how I feel about it but hey ho got to get her out somehow so she might as well be forced out

Well I'm no longer going to be an August mummy! Off to September I go! Good luck everyone xxx

think positive
you've still got today!
maybe mini will make their appearance in the next 16ish hours?
x

Good luck MrsM!
My LO will be a September baby too mackmummy! Oldest at school now! Unless it happens super quick before midnight. Xx

Hoping little one will be making an appearance today. My father and step mother will be going away for a few days at some point this week and I really want my little one to be here before then so they don't have to wait to meet her.

We'll I was the oldest at school (4th sept) and I've turned out amazing :dance::lol::whistle: another silver lining I'm clinging to!

Just to let you all know that I had a little boy on 27th August at 9.40pm. Labour was initially very quick, had epidural at 7cm. When it came to pushing however, my contractions slowed down and I ended up with a forceps delivery in theatre. Louie is doing well and weighed 7lb 2. He's amazing. I hope everyone else is ok and that it won't be long before all the August mummy s have their babies xxx

Alice Rose was born 1/9/14 weighing 7lb 12oz. Waters were broken at 11.50 on Sunday. Drip started at 3pm as contractions were so quick and strong i started panicking and getting really upset. Epidural at 7pm. Heartbeat was dropping after contraction so clip was put on her head and they took blood from her head a few times to check oxygen to make sure she wasn't suffering from effects and talks of c section. Luckily she was pushing herself out at the inspections so they let me push. Had to be cut with epi which I felt as epidural was wearing off and local didn't have chance to work, she was coming. Lost 700ml of blood so iron levels were an issue. Was fine all yesterday but then baby wouldn't settle typically after hubby left. Was up until 2.30pm constantly feeding her and trying to put her down, in the end midwives took her for 4 hours so I could sleep and have her formula. Huge mucus throw up and has been fussing all day constantly feeding from me and then sleeping. Managed to get home for 3pm today and she has slept for 4 hours poor thing. Back to square one now but at least I'm not on my own x

Huge congrats Nellybelly!! Sorry about the forceps- not nice but necessary as well I know! Hope u r recovering quickly? We have an august mummies thread in baby and toddler section- feel free to join!

Mrsm- u really went through it hun :-/ Its v hard after a labour like that for baby to recover from the trauma and u yourself so make sure u r kind to yourself, rest when u can and let your body heal! I hope things r much better for u now u r home xxx

Congrats mrs m! Sounds like you've had a touch one! Hope all is well now xxx

Nelly belly! I keep forgetting that's you on here Helen! Congrats again! And keep the pics coming! Xx

Not gunna moan at last night, bed at 11, slept till 1 , on and off with feeding and sleep till 3, slept right through from then, awake from 7.15 fed bathed out down fed again at lunch and 3. Huge poop (yay she's not been she was born) and feed now is asleep on dad while I have a bath for stitches x

hm.
hope all has gone alright and she is enjoying baby snuggles.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back