*****August 2014 Mummies*****

Hi all! Had a long labour, but our Emily was finally born 26/8/14! I will be updating the broth story in a day or so. Just home last night and had no internet in hospital. Hope everyone is doing ok :)

Yay! Congrats sprk!!! Look forward to story :)

Sax and mrsm- really feel for u girls being kept waiting! It sucks!! I really hope it happens v soon for u both! Xx

Congratulations Sprk. :)

Hopefully be reading about your little ones over the weekend as well MrsM and Saxelby. :)

For anyone not on Facebook my wife has been waiting to be induced since Wednesday night, precautionary basically. Plan is 9 this morning but that was also the plan yesterday, could go on for days.

You're up early Alan! Hope they get things going today xx

Thanks, today would be nice think they could come home Sunday then x

Awful when they keep you going back and forward. Hope they get you in and sorted soon. Do they not have an anti natal ward? When I go in Sunday they put me on there until I go in to established labour then they put me on labour ward. Or do they just put you straight in to labour ward? X

Were in an anti-labour ward just now but when they start they are going to break waters and put on a drip so they put you in birthing room beforehand. X

So much for that idea. The consultant came to see us an this morning. She said this baby is fine, you shouldn't be here, go home and wait so that's us home. Bit annoyed about wasted 3 days but hopeful can get water birth now :)

Hope it makes an appearance today MrsM followed swiftly by mine :)

Think it's going to be tomorrow, she is just far too comfy in there. Been to shops to get some snacks for tomorrow to keep us going and 6 trash mags

Hi everyone, I've got a lot of catching up to do. Hope everyone is well and congratulations to everyone who have had their babies. Can't believe Freddie has been here a week already has completely taken over our lives. Will try and get my birth story done in next few days! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back