*****August 2014 Mummies*****

Hey hun- welcome over! Hope all is good with u! Xx

Just done my first tri 3 bump pic- I'm massive :-/ Gonna be ridiculously big by the end of this! X

My bump has just popped out today & felt massive! Can't bend in the middle any more hehe. Never gonna upload a pic of this flabby mess bump though :) xx

I'm sure its a lovely bump hun! I am not sure how much longer I will post bump pics for now- getting more self conscious about it :-/ I never posted pictures at all on here from my first time! Xx

Mum2b - ur bump Pic is ace, I dnt think you look massive, it's perfectly forms and cute. Have only done one bump pic in all 27 weeks of pregnancy as I just look ridiculous and fat. I'm hoping it will pop out v soon so I dnt still have 2 micheln types just one big bit ha ha. my oh was looking over my shoulder and said aww aren't they all really good bump pics. Naughty me said u think ur bum is competing and he said no it ain't - not bad for a bloke hey :).

Maybe do a bump pic at the weekend if I'm feeling brave :-/.

Last edited:
Lanny- thank u hun......bless your OH- hope he was being honest!..... I bet u look more pregnant than u think u know! We r always our harshest critics I guess......xxx

Oh yh mum2b he's very honest and can be very blunt with it too.
He always asks if anything interesting on here lol.
Doesn't help that my sis who had baby in jan keeps telling me I dnt look pregnant ( she didn't show till about 30weeks, we both plus size just completely different shapes ! Will take a bump pic this wkend :) xx

My bestie is plus size hun and just had her second bubba- I def felt she looked pregnant at this stage! Sometimes more so depending on what she wore! Don't feel pressured into putting up a pic if u don't want to but I reckon u will look more pregnant to others than u think u do! ( regardless of your sister- maybe she is a bit envious?!)xx

Well just back after mw appt earlier this afternoon! All went well but they couldn't tale my bloods today so I've got that Monday now (as well as the whooping cough jab! My arms aren't going to like Monday!)...... They think bubs is head down and I'm measuring 29cm so not too bad really! Urine and bp fine and Ethan was interested to hear his little brothers heartbeat today which was cute :)
V pleased to say they didn't need to weigh me! I know what I've put on and that its too much - I don't need anyone else to know without good reason!

Anyone got any nice plans for the weekend??
Its meant to rain here both days so we r going to take Ethan swimming and sort a few more bits out around the house!..... Only 2 more weeks until 3d scan now :)

When do they weigh us again? I forgot from last time but am sure it was something like 36-38 weeks. I really really don't want to know how much I've gained. I want to deal with it when baby is out but don't want to know before cos it'll make me worry & get depressed! Ahhhh! Maybe my MW can keep it a secret from me :) xx

Lol! I think it varies but my friend who just had her little girl said it was 28 weeks for us! Think it may b only if bmi is over 30 to start off with? .....I'm with u though hun- it is depressing to know but I am keeping a rough track in a vain attempt to try and put on less than last time (although not sure that's going to happen!) Xx

Sorry about the eggy burps post, they are disgusting but thankfully went after a few hours!

Had my 28 week growth scan today and all looks good, baby is head down at the moment for the first time, he has always been breech during checks and scans before. He is growing fine and weighs 2lb 4 oz at the moment, isn't it amazing what they can tell you! I saw the diabetologist today and she is happy with everything, I also saw the obstetrician and will be induced at 38 weeks so only 10 weeks to go, it made it seem really real hearing that, need to get sorted!

I finish work next Friday at 29 weeks and I am really looking forward to it, I hope the time doesn't drag though but I have plenty going on to keep me busy :)

Great news all round donnah! U may well be the first August mummy to have their baby! Exciting stuff :)

They weigh you again??? Oh no, made mistake of weighing at home yesterday think I've put on 2st already and lots of growth to go yet!

Started getting drops of clear fluid from nips yesterday, so looks like things are working in that department, which is good as had breast reduction about 15yrs ago. Still dreading BFing though, but determined to give it a go.

Mum and dad coming over today and stopping nearby for the week, are here to help us do stuff in house, I have a big list. need to clear out nursery and get the double wardrobe rebuilt for bubs, no doubt it'll have our stuff in there for a bit, his clothes are only tiny they don't need much room :wink:

booked whooping cough jab for fri 23, figured better to be a weekend if arm is gonna ache. Also booked appt to see one of the nearby nurseries for that day. Won't need a place till next June, but better to be prepared!

Kaffee- great that u r gonna give bf a try- no harm in just seeing how u get on! .....Hope u get lots done with your parents helping this weekend but that u get a chance to relax a bit too!
Nursery viewing already- u r super organised :)

Hello girls! I am here :dance: so happy and can't believe it !
We're away on hols at the moment but couldn't help get excited to join you guys today and say hiya , will catch up when we go back home!
Hope everyone is ok xxxx

Sorry Sammh- just posted on your other thread! Will add your due date to our list if that's ok? Welcome to tri 3! Xxx

Hello girls! I am here :dance: so happy and can't believe it !
We're away on hols at the moment but couldn't help get excited to join you guys today and say hiya , will catch up when we go back home!
Hope everyone is ok xxxx

Yay! So lovely to c u over here :) Congrats! Bump pic looks great too! Hope u r having a lovely time xx

Just realised Sammh- we already have u on the list :) So sorry hun- brain like mush these days!! Xx

Its Georgie I need to add in! Knew there was someone!! Lol! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back