******August 2014 mummies******

How we doing over here gang? Everyone ok? Having good weekends? Xx

Hey girls hope u all had a good wkend and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine? How r u mum2b did I have a good one? Last day in tri 2 today!!! Can't believe I've made it looking back on all the sickness couldn't imagine getting to this stage in one piece! Xx

Hi hun- its been good and bad really! Had my cousin staying and was lovely to see her but my little boy is poorly now and bit worried about him so not the best end to the weekend really :-/

Congrats on reaching end of tri 2! Just the final bit to go now hun :)

Hello ladies!! Haven't been around today as had a busy busy day with my boys 10th birthday party - safe to say I'm absolutely exhausted!! But hope you're all okay, I'll catch up on all posts when I get some time tomoro!

In other news I turned 27 weeks today. Yay for 3rd trimester!!

Thanks hun I'll be over to say hey on 3rd trimester thread tomoro!!

Ah he did thank you!! :)

Hey gang! How r u all?? I know there's still a fair few of u left yet...... I'm not leaving here til your all over in tri 3!! Lol! :)

I'm looking fwd to tri 3 too! Little while to go for me though still! Feel bit fed up past few days,not really like me. Do you think it's the hormones? Just feel quite flat in mood and bit teary. Love my job but I feel like I've got too much to do, even though I haven't! But I have been rushing round today and didn't have time for a wee so maybe it's that. Feel like going off sick for a few days, which again isn't like me. Is this normal? Got midwife tomorrow should I mention it to her? Sorry for the bleurghhh msg! Xxx

Hey nelly, sorry ur a bit down think it's totally normal tho hormones to blame I think :) I had it around 22 weeks just had a week of crying and not wanting to see anyone it did pass tho. Maybe take a few days off for urself xxx

I'm looking fwd to tri 3 too! Little while to go for me though still! Feel bit fed up past few days,not really like me. Do you think it's the hormones? Just feel quite flat in mood and bit teary. Love my job but I feel like I've got too much to do, even though I haven't! But I have been rushing round today and didn't have time for a wee so maybe it's that. Feel like going off sick for a few days, which again isn't like me. Is this normal? Got midwife tomorrow should I mention it to her? Sorry for the bleurghhh msg! Xxx

Hey hun! Sorry u r feeling this way! Think it probably is hormones- sometimes everything can seem very overwhelming! No harm in mentioning it to midwife but hopefully it will settle down by the end of the week. Mayba day or two off sick is needed? If your in England its bank holiday this weekend isn't it so 3 days off then too :)

Was nelly have had the same up and downs. Yesterday I had tears because I looked ridiculous in my summer shorts and vest top and refused to leave the house lol. It was my little 6 year old who came and said 'mummy don't cry, you're not fat, it's my baby brother. Come on let's go shopping and gave me and my tummy a kiss, which made me bulb again' lol

Was nelly have had the same up and downs. Yesterday I had tears because I looked ridiculous in my summer shorts and vest top and refused to leave the house lol. It was my little 6 year old who came and said 'mummy don't cry, you're not fat, it's my baby brother. Come on let's go shopping and gave me and my tummy a kiss, which made me bulb again' lol

That's super cute - bless him! :)

Thanks ladies, glad to hear it seems to be part and parcel of being pregnant! Hopefully I will pick up in next few days! I feel too guilty going off sick that I probably won't bother, but I just feel like I can't face the day at the moment! Oh well midwife appointment in a bit, I'm sure that will perk me up xxx

Awww that's so cute. What a lovely thing for your little boy to say! Xxx

Awww that's so cute. What a lovely thing for your little boy to say! Xxx

Thanks haha it was my daughter. She is so loving when she is in the mood bless her.

Aww sorry I thought a boy too! Xxx

Well the midwife appointment did perk me up as baby kicked the Doppler and it made me laugh! And then it had the hiccups! Feeling brighter now and not so overwhelmed by gloom. Hope you are all ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back