***April & May Mummy & Baby***

Aww just had a quick read back, bought back some lovely memories! I'm back in with bubba no.2 expected! As you know! Ready to do it all again lol

Hey Bunny! Huge congrats on bubba no 2! How exciting �� I don't know where the weeks and month go at the moment. So many of our original group have gone on to have 2nd/3rd babies...we will be TTC later this year, something to look forward to!

How are you finding being a mum of 2? To be honest, the thought terrifies me! Lol xxx

I'm here! And back with bump number 2! I can't believe Riley is going to be 2 in April. And he has a little brother on the way as well due in June :D

Hey Openeyes! Congrats on bump no 2, how lovely! Gosh all these bumps and newborns are making me very broody ��

Crazy to think that this time 2 years ago, we were all in our 3rd Tri with our first babies! Amazing how quickly the time is going xxx

Hey Bunny! Huge congrats on bubba no 2! How exciting �� I don't know where the weeks and month go at the moment. So many of our original group have gone on to have 2nd/3rd babies...we will be TTC later this year, something to look forward to!

How are you finding being a mum of 2? To be honest, the thought terrifies me! Lol xxx

So far its not being as hard as I was expecting. It helps that our little man is a calmer baby than his sister was. She is great with him and very excited about having a baby brother. I've been getting lots of help from OH and family though and still haven't spent much time on my own with the two of them so I'm still a bit terrified of what that's going to be like.

Hope your TTC goes well. I think that will be a nice gap. Our small gap has some nice things about it but I 35 now and wanted to leave time for #3 if we decide we want another.

Last edited:
Hey Openeyes! Congrats on bump no 2, how lovely! Gosh all these bumps and newborns are making me very broody ��

Crazy to think that this time 2 years ago, we were all in our 3rd Tri with our first babies! Amazing how quickly the time is going xxx

Thanks Chezza! This one was a little surprise. Me and oh had "The Chat" about when to start TTC for no 2, decided we would start mid Jan 2015, took a test a few days later out of curiosity and found it was a BFP! But I had been broody for months as well!

I still can't believe my little chap is going to be 2 in April. Have no idea where the time has gone!! xx

Hey!! How are you? Your little one arrived - huge congrats!! What's it like bring a mama said of 2?? xxx

Hi again!

Congrats open eyes on #2!

We are enjoying life with a 2 year old and 6 month old, although it can be a bit chaotic at times. It's always non stop and we never manage to do everything. Trying to decide if we will be going for #3 any time soon :).

Hey Bunny!

Wow, they must keep you busy �� Amazing that you are thinking about no 3!

We will be TTC No 2 early next year. We wanted a bit of an age gap.

Lovely to hear what everyone is up to! Xxx

Hey!! How are you? Your little one arrived - huge congrats!! What's it like bring a mama said of 2?? xxx

I'm good thanks hun! Being a mum of two isn't so bad, actually. But then, when I put Noah down, he stays still, unlike his big brother :D Ask me again once littlest man is mobile and I might say something different!

And thank you Bunny! We were considering number 3.... but yeah, I think I'm done! lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back