***April & May Mummy & Baby***

Chezza

Reaction score
Well, here we are ladies...after 9 months of carrying our precious cargo, we finally have our gorgeous babies here with us!

So, please do drop me a note below to be added to this list:

Chezza - Joshua John arrived 29/04 - 7lbs 13oz

Vinandbella - Libby Rose arrived 18/04 - 7lb 5oz

Knopk - Mark arrived 19/04 - 8lb 6oz

Brand new - Jack Alfie arrived 29/03 - 3lb 14oz

Petis Pois - Daisy Amberley arrived 16/04 - 7lb 3.5oz

AmyQ - Evan James arrived 27/04 - 7lb 11oz

Pandabear - Ava grace arrived 17/04 - 8lb 4oz

MissTortington - Hamish Dominic arrived 05/05 - 7lb 5oz

Pudds86 - Lexi Marie arrived 08/04 - 8lb 1oz

Shinnyshoe - Olivia Grace arrived 05/04 - 6lb 10oz

Sarah1 - Miles arrived 03/05 - 7lb 3oz

Jazz - Eliza arrived 07/05 - 4lb 13oz

Openeyes - Riley Stewart arrived 20/04 - 8lb 1.5oz

Ceecee - Grace arrived 01/05 - 4lb 9oz

Dragonlady - Caden arrived 19/04 - 7lbs 10oz

Jmc89 - Rhys arrived 28/04 - 7lb 11oz

Stargirl - Harry Brian arrived 14/05 - 8lb 3oz

Shell1978 - Rian Stuart arrived 14/05 - 6lb 6oz

MrsV - Ada Kate arrived 25/04 - 8lb 4oz

Nikkiportia - Catalina and Santiago arrived 10/05 - 5lb and 5lb 7oz

Tambo1976 - Scott arrived 03/05 - 6lb 9oz

Jellybeanjen - Anna Marie arrived 18/05 - 11lbs

Babylove27 - Maisie arrived 16/05 - 7lbs 15oz

Babybushie28 - Trey arrived 08/05 - 8lbs 4oz

Linny1989 - Baby Linny1989 arrived 25/05 - 6lbs 2oz

Cantstop - Katherine (Kitty) arrived 22/05 - 7lb 9oz

Jolly81 - Freddie arrived 23/05 - 6lb 8oz

MrsHope - Ruby Elisabeth arrived 27/05 - 8lb 2oz

Emma.b - Harrison Richard Graham Gray arrived 01/06 - 8lb 7oz

Sophie_Jane - Ella Rose arrived 28/05 - 7lbs 3 oz

Tinkerbates - Joseph Benjamin Bowden arrived 19/05 - 10lb 1oz

Maru - Harvey arrived 15/05 - 7lb 6oz

Nat26 - Grace Isabella arrived 10/05 - 9lbs 7oz

LYLLJellyTots - Maegan Rose Seren arrived 10/05 - 8lb 11oz

ABC237 - Eve arrives 14/05 - 9lbs 9oz

Looking forward to chatting with everyone :) xx

Last edited:
:) morning!

Libby Rose 18/04 - 7lb 5oz

How are we all settling in to being mummy's and mummy's of 2??

I'm tired but loving it. Little lady tricked me thought I'd got a good un, she slept 6 1/2 hours Friday night 6 hrs Sat night but 4 hrs last night must have been a fluke. Or tired out from the sea air as we went to the seaside for a few days.

Have a lovely bank holiday mines a sad day as OH is back to work tomorrow I can sense tears for later :(

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367828963.994361.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367828963.994361.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 69
Oh hello ladies and lovely babies, do we want to post a link to this thread on April mummies?
We are doing well but its hard work with 2 under 2, DH is away for a week so have my MIL over to help.
Can you add me to the list pls? Mark born on the 19.04.2013 , 8 lb 6 oz.
Little man is feeding lots, dont have a chance to express so just feeding straight from the tap

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

My due day was today 6th may but I had jack Alfie on 29/3/13 and he weighed 3lbs 14oz. Xxxxx

Hello!

Can you add Daisy Amberley, born 16.04.13 weighing 7lb 3.5oz :)

How's everybody getting on?

We were doing famously at the start as well vin - she'd sleep for 3-4 hrs at a time, wake up for food then go down for another 3-4. The past few days though we've been struggling with wind and she's been really difficult to settle, so horrible knowing she's got tummy ache :( so spoke to mw who said to get some infacol... Working well so far! Have been burping her at intervals throughout feeding which seems to be helping.

Speaking of feeding - feels like it's CONSTANT. At 19 days is this normal? When does it settle down? Plus, my nipples are really, really sore - any tips would be appreciated

Knopk you must be rushed off your feet!

xx

Tapatalking!

Helloooo ladies, thank goodness this thread has been set up. Definitely need conversations with other new mummies until I'm brave enough to venture out.

Evan James, born 27/04 at 7lb11oz (and kept me waiting 13 days!!!)

Going to the hospital tomorrow to have my catheter out and see if my bladder has woken up, although think I still have this UTI and antibiotics ran out yesterday.

Feeding was fine the first couple of days and yesterday got hit with the delayed day 5 blues, he's feeding every 3-4 hours but only for 10 mins. Apparently all normal though.

Anyone else feel really self-conscious about taking LO out? I don't feel confident at home let alone going to a public place. Will be spending all day in hosital tomorrow but feel scared about taking him shopping.

Hope all you other ladies and babies are doing well :) xxx

Last edited:
Hi Amy!

I totally know what you mean about not feeling confident taking baby out. I've been alright when OH is with me but he went back to work Monday just gone and I just feel a bit scared!
Took Daisy to health centre on Wednesday to get weighed and it was fine (however did feel like a bad mother when I had to change her and realised I didn't have any wipes in my bag so had to ask to use theirs!)
I think I need to make the effort to go out for a walk with her every day though, it's good for her to get some fresh air.

Can't believe she'll be 3 weeks on Tuesday!!

Tapatalking!

I'm dreading tomorrow deffo gonna be tears at bedtime tonight :'(

Madam is just stirring as we are cooking dinner typical :) she had great timing. Need to try and get her fed and down a bit earlier tonight with OH going back to work tomorrow. Aiming for asleep by about 10 but not holding my breath lol

Morning all, little miss had a fab night :) fell asleep at 10 woke up at 5! Currently fast asleep on me after a feed :) boobs still feel HUGE!

Time for a quick shower, health visitor coming between 11 and 1.

She's already fired poo at me on the last nappy change lol

Morning ladies can u add Ava grace 17/4/13 please. Haven't had chance to come on here really since Ava was born, still haven't done her birth story.
I'm so nervous about going out to Amy, i even mentioned it to hv last week that i didnt Wana go out. Shes coming back today to see how i am doing. My oh is back at work today on lates too so my mum is coming ova later to help me out later :-/.
I just feel very panicky, thinking I'm stressing out too much about being in a routine.
She's doing well, feeding every 4 hours or so. Am worried we are cuddling her too much, if I put her down to do a bottle, in her chair she shouts? Have given in a given her a dummy too :-/ feel like I'm failing already.
Any advice or tips ladies?
Hope every one else is gettin on ok. X

Woohoo catheter is gone and I have a fully functioning bladder!

Little man is growing like a weed, feel silly for being worried about his feeding as he's put on another 8oz in 4 days!

Managed fine at the hospital, can't believe how much stuff you have to take out. DH is off until the end of the week so will try and get out as much as I can over the next few days while he's around to hold my hand lol! My first visit from the health visitor is Friday and am going to ask about baby groups etc. Really need to meet some other new mums in the area and reclaim some kind of social life if that's possible!

pandabear - try not to worry too much, I've left Evan to cry a little sometimes to see if he'll settle but it's such a difficult one. Sometimes they just need to cry a little, but it does get frustrating when you have no idea what they want. Sending hugs your way xx

Last edited:
Welcome all you new Mummies! X

tapatalking x

Hiya ladies! Very new addition here! Hamish Dominic 05/05/13 7lbs 5oz! :D Scary having such a teeny wee newborn again. :)

Hey Ladies,

The first post is up to date now :)

Lovely to hear from you all! It's been a busy few days for us - we are trying to get out at least once a day so that we are used to packing up the changing bag / using the car seat / travel system etc...it's going ok so far! DH has also booked a couple of extra days off work, so he doesn't go back to work til next Weds now - yay!!

I am a little concerned for when he goes back to work, as I cant drive for another 4 weeks after that...the one big downside to a c section! Hopefully I will have lots of lovely family and friends to come round and keep me entertained.

Amy - glad to hear your appt went well and you are catheter free - hooray!

Joshua is feeding well and is such a calm little boy. He was initially walking up every night at approx. 11pm and not settling until around 2am - it was so tiring! So we started waking him up around 8pm - and now he drops off at 11pm-ish and stays sleeping until around 4am - a quick feed and change and he drops off again until after 7am. So he isn't doing too badly really.

I made time to write my birth story and posted it yesterday...DH had to help though as I don't actually remember my entire labour!

A couple more photos of my little un are attached :) xx

Attachments

• JJ 3.jpg
    JJ 3.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 33
  • JJ 18.jpg
    JJ 18.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 32
  • JJ 6.jpg
    JJ 6.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 33
Chezza about driving I asked MW and she said if I feel confident that I can carry out an emergency stop and insurance will cover me we are good to go! Going to give it until next Monday then give them a call.

I have a very warm baby this afternoon

Here she is having a short snooze earlier ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367948863.902941.jpg

Thanks vinandbella, but my insurance co said u gave to wait 6 weeks :-(

Joshua just won't settle tonight...no matter what we do...can feel an all nighter coming on!!!!!

That is a bummer Chezza, but at least you'll have to get plenty of rest and be fully recovered before you start doing too much :) for the best in the long run I suppose!

Well Daisy hardly slept at all today - I was hoping for a chance to get a bit of a nap in cos was knackered from night before but that didn't go to plan! However I'm very pleased now as she went to sleep at 9.30pm and has just woken up at 1.45! Feel like a new woman :lol: so have changed her, fed her, and now she's sleeping on the boob pillow. Waiting for the ideal moment to put her back in her basket! Delicate art haha!

Vin - you must feel refreshed after that sleep!

xx

Tapatalking!

Little man has had us up once every hour so far, he just won't settle tonight! Guess its going to just be one of those nights...:-(

Last edited:
Felt like a new woman PP :)

Chezza that's why I'm putting off ringing my insurance I at least have a glimmer of hope if I don't know the answer.

Munchkin just woken up so is having a boobie feast.

Little man has had us up once every hour so far, he just won't settle tonight! Guess its going to just be one of those nights...:-(

Daisy did the same thing a few nights ago! It was exhausting :( I feel for you.

She's just woken again about 20 mins ago so back on the boob! OH's alarm will be going off soon..just hope she settles otherwise that's me up for the day if yesterday is anything to go by :/

Tapatalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back