*** APRIL 2021 testing thread ***

We've officially put the wedding on hold, so feeling a bit bummed today. We want to be more financially secure, our business has taken a bit of a nose dive lately. We just figure it's best to focus on TTC until the business is back where it was and get married.
Oh no thats such a shame, that must have been a really hard decision to make. I hope you're ok xx

@Charlotte9, I make wax melts. ツ Have you tested today?

@flowerbomb, Yes, it was a super hard decision but financially, it would be better for next year. :(

My BBT shot up again today. FF shows me as 7DPO.
I've compared my chart to those in the chart gallery, and the first match was a :bfp: chart, good sign? Our LP phase temperatures are identical. Her temperatures are green and mine are purple. I just thought I'd share as those temperatures, as I say are identical.

7dpo bbt.jpeg 7dpo chart compare.jpeg

Currently, I am at 8DPO and to be honest, I don't feel any symptoms. The only thing I had this week is the CM (still pretty wet even today with a high cervix) and a headache yesterday that wouldn't go away.

When I was pregnant with my other two, I had all kinds of symptoms at this point. But nope! Nothing this time around. I am hoping to try a test with my FMU tomorrow morning or Sunday morning. Hoping even with the lack of symptoms, I am still in the running.

@Charlotte9, I make wax melts. ツ Have you tested today?

@flowerbomb, Yes, it was a super hard decision but financially, it would be better for next year. :(

My BBT shot up again today. FF shows me as 7DPO.
I've compared my chart to those in the chart gallery, and the first match was a :bfp: chart, good sign? Our LP phase temperatures are identical. Her temperatures are green and mine are purple. I just thought I'd share as those temperatures, as I say are identical.

View attachment 92803 View attachment 92804
Your chart looks really promising! Not long and you can test? Aw wax melts, do you sell online?

Yes I tested today 10 dpo and got bfn. Keep having pain on both sides. Its similar to ov pain but lighter. I will test again tomorrow morning. X

Your chart looks really promising! Not long and you can test? Aw wax melts, do you sell online?

Yes I tested today 10 dpo and got bfn. Keep having pain on both sides. Its similar to ov pain but lighter. I will test again tomorrow morning. X
Fingers crossed for you lovely xx

Yeah, tested this morning at 9DPO and it's a BFN. Not really surprised with that result. Got one more test and will probably try again in two days time. Not sure if I am exactly hopeful this cycle but keeping fingers crossed! :2ww:

Good luck! Hoping to see you post that BFP soon! :)

You can add me as out. I’m just waiting for AF, but it won’t be long.

Is there a May thread?

Hey Ladies! I’m 9dpo bfn this morning but so many symptoms still :?
My AF is due Tuesday 20th could you add me to the list please if I’m not already out xx

Hey Ladies! I’m 9dpo bfn this morning but so many symptoms still :?
My AF is due Tuesday 20th could you add me to the list please if I’m not already out xx
I've added you to the first page. Keep testing till af, good luck x

Well I'm 12dpo today yesterday late afternoon I started with bad af type cramps and brown discharge. This is usually how my af starts, so now I'm just awaiting for af to start properly. Still got the af type cramps :sad:

I am spotting which means I am out. I hope you get your BFPs in April!

I'm still awaiting ov. Feel like this bit takes so long but should be any day now, opk was slightly darker today so going to try bd every day starting yesterday.

10DPO and I had mild cramping, waves of exhaustion (comes and goes), and yellow/white thick CM. But at least it's something since I was pretty sure I was out with no symptoms as of yesterday.

Tomorrow I will try testing again so here's hoping for a BFP!

For everyone else who had AF arrive, I am sending lots and lots of Baby Dust for May!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back