*** APRIL 2021 testing thread ***

Thankyou ladies. I’m ok. I’m a little disappointed, I’m not going to lie. I think I knew in my heart to be honest!

ive decided to wait til June (my 40th) then go to go for tests and help. I will have had my second jab by then and had 6 cycles (3 of which chemical so far) starting to think my progesterone or egg quality. What else can I do to help myself? I know they’ll mention weight but there must be more I can do xx

Thankyou ladies. I’m ok. I’m a little disappointed, I’m not going to lie. I think I knew in my heart to be honest!

ive decided to wait til June (my 40th) then go to go for tests and help. I will have had my second jab by then and had 6 cycles (3 of which chemical so far) starting to think my progesterone or egg quality. What else can I do to help myself? I know they’ll mention weight but there must be more I can do xx
I had my HSG this month which I’m sure is that I can put my bfp down to! The only other things I did differently this month were ride my new bike and I started a supplement called ashwagandha to be honest I don’t even know what it is but I watched a YouTube video of a couple I follow and they fell pregnant the month they tried that too! So probs the HSG that worked but could also be that? Worth looking into? Xxx

So sorry @Clarkecharm, was really rooting for you this month. Fingers crossed for next cycle!

I can't stop thinking today about how crazy it is that people (myself included) have accidental pregnancies but sometimes you can do everything right and at the right time and it's not guaranteed to happen for you.
I know exactly what you mean!! I never expected it to be so hard, and its confusing how you cover your fertile period and it still doesn't happen.
Its a very emotional journey.
Weve just got to stay positive that it will eventually happen. Xx

Is there any chance you could speak to your doctor to run tests before June?

Are you taking coq10 because that is supposed to help egg quality.

I also read eating lentils, eggs and greens are supposed to help. Xx

Is there any chance you could speak to your doctor to run tests before June?

Are you taking coq10 because that is supposed to help egg quality.

I also read eating lentils, eggs and greens are supposed to help. Xx
No reason why I can’t. I just wanted my jab first (should be end of May) I’m vegetarian so tend to eat loads of greens, and eggs. Lentils not so much but we do eat them!

what tests would she do? Does anyone know?
I’ll definitely look into it @Littleperson! Can’t hurt! Can you show me which one you bought huni?

period is still lightish (for me anyway) but I’ve just been and I’ve lost loads of clear mucus type stuff with a few mini red stringy bits in it with some pale pink blood. Is that normal? Never had that before. Xx

Last edited:
No reason why I can’t. I just wanted my jab first (should be end of May) I’m vegetarian so tend to eat loads of greens, and eggs. Lentils not so much but we do eat them!

I’ll definitely look into it @Littleperson! Can’t hurt! Can you show me which one you bought huni?

period is still lightish (for me anyway) but I’ve just been and I’ve lost loads of clear mucus type stuff with a few mini red stringy bits in it with some pale pink blood. Is that normal? Never had that before. Xx
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B08KJ2YF3D?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

My doctor ran bloods on me that checked my hormone levels especially progesterone to make sure I was ovulating (needs to be done on a certain day of the month after ovulation if I remember corrrectly)
Also checked my thyroid function!

I was sent on to assisted conception because of my lack of periods after my d&c etc!

once I got to them it was a scan to make sure everything looked normal.

and more recently the HSG which checks the tubes aren’t blocked.

don’t think your regular doctor does all that for you but they can deffo do your hormones and thyroid! Xxx

My doctor ran bloods on me that checked my hormone levels especially progesterone to make sure I was ovulating (needs to be done on a certain day of the month after ovulation if I remember corrrectly)
Also checked my thyroid function!

I was sent on to assisted conception because of my lack of periods after my d&c etc!

once I got to them it was a scan to make sure everything looked normal.

and more recently the HSG which checks the tubes aren’t blocked.

don’t think your regular doctor does all that for you but they can deffo do your hormones and thyroid! Xxx

Thankyou my old doc would’ve sent meant for anything as he trusted my judgement. But now I’m in wales it’s all different lol.

I surge when I ovulate and my peak was wed 31st so I ovulated on the 1st (eve) which was confirmed by temp on the 2nd (morning)! But I’ve just realised that only makes me 12dpo now! What happened to my 13 day luteal cycle. No wonder this is stressful. Thanks for the link hun xx

Sorry it’s not your month @Clarkecharm really hope it’s not too long until you get your BFP.

I’d echo what littleperson said and get in touch with doctor as likely will have to wait a while for the tests.

It’s so hard trying to lose weight, especially with the emotions ally rollercoaster of TTC. I’m still carrying a lot of weight from baby number 2, who’s just turned 3!

13 DPO today, tested in the morning (frer digital came out positive), tested later in the afternoon (target line test) and it came out negative. So confused

79A3AF76-F244-46D1-94C6-3BFFC1334D80.jpeg

:witch: has definitely arrived. Had to take TXA to slow it down. Have to take it most months, especially if working!

Got a 4 hr training today, via zoom! I could really do without that tbh lol.

hope everyone’s ok!

Roll on next month and jan 22 baby Sending lots of love and baby dust to you all’! :dust:

:witch: has definitely arrived. Had to take TXA to slow it down. Have to take it most months, especially if working!

hope everyone’s ok!

Roll on next month and jan 22 baby Sending lots of love and baby dust to you all’! :dust:
Oh its absolutely rubbish hun, hope you're ok xx

Hey ladies!

I thought I'd start a new thread for those of us that will be testing in April <3

I'll create a list below of our testing dates. I'll probably be testing on the 18th April.

Good luck ladies, baby dust to you all :dust:

02.04.21 @bellecat
04.04.21 @Shan92 :witch:
07.04.21 @Kris402:witch:
14.04.21 @liz85
15.04.21 @Clarkecharm:witch:
18.04.21 @flowerbomb
18.04.21 @pinklemonade
19.04.21 @RainbowMama
20.04.21 @WaterLilly
21.04.21 @Lucie12344
25.04.21 @TrishaM
26.04.21 @Summertime
28.04.21 @Kris402
I think I will test on 18 too

hope everyone’s ok!

Oh yea right enough we hopefully be having 2022 babies! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back