*** APRIL 2021 testing thread ***

My test day is Monday next week but likely will do a sneaky test on Sat morning if spotting hasn’t started.

I didn’t track ov this month so not totally sure where I am in the cycle but CD23 today

Well the oddest thing has happened. I’m only CD 8 literally finished period yesterday. But I had a funny feeling that I’m in my fertile window. So I went and bought some ovulation tests, and low and behold I have 2 lines albeit one fainter. Can I really be ovulating so early? it’s so early I’m normally CD20. I have some creamy CM today too? Any ideas? Xx

Well the oddest thing has happened. I’m only CD 8 literally finished period yesterday. But I had a funny feeling that I’m in my fertile window. So I went and bought some ovulation tests, and low and behold I have 2 lines albeit one fainter. Can I really be ovulating so early? it’s so early I’m normally CD20. I have some creamy CM today too? Any ideas? Xx

I have certainly heard of it before, but definitely not common. Was your period shorter by any means or maybe lighter than normal? Not sure if that might affect it. Hope someone else may have a better answer for you!

Do you usually only have 1 line? I have 2 lines throughout most of my cycle, they're only positive when the lines are as dark as each other or the test line is darker than the control line. It could well be possible though! Keep testing to see how the lines change and try get some bd in just incase x

I have certainly heard of it before, but definitely not common. Was your period shorter by any means or maybe lighter than normal? Not sure if that might affect it. Hope someone else may have a better answer for you!
No it was normal. Complete 7 days xx

Do you usually only have 1 line? I have 2 lines throughout most of my cycle, they're only positive when the lines are as dark as each other or the test line is darker than the control line. It could well be possible though! Keep testing to see how the lines change and try get some bd in just incase x
I usually surge over 3 days otherwise it’s completely clear. I’ll keep testing though! I’m worried because my temp shot right up yesterday morning. Hope that wasn’t ovulation! Back down to normal levels today. I’ll try and BD tonight, but just thought i had another weeks grace lol xx

I usually surge over 3 days otherwise it’s completely clear. I’ll keep testing though! I’m worried because my temp shot right up yesterday morning. Hope that wasn’t ovulation! Back down to normal levels today. I’ll try and BD tonight, but just thought i had another weeks grace lol xx
Last month I was in my fertile window straight from my period. I also thought it was strange but apparently not x

E16EB40F-139F-48C1-826E-76FC8ACE6C3C.png

I don't know what to think right now. He's refused me twice, almost three times in the last couple days and I'm ready to just give up on this month. I might be ovulating tomorrow but I don't even know that for sure thanks to the weird cycle I had last month.

I'm posting comparison pics from the last 3 months and I'd like opinions if this month looks like a normal surge or another false peak. We BD'd in the lighter (and less likely) fertile window days only if this is my peak. With the way he's acting now, if it's not, I'm out this cycle.

I'll see what my temp is in the morning.

Screenshot_20210420-211704.png Screenshot_20210420-211854.png Screenshot_20210420-211816.png Screenshot_20210420-211742.png

I don't know what to think right now. He's refused me twice, almost three times in the last couple days and I'm ready to just give up on this month. I might be ovulating tomorrow but I don't even know that for sure thanks to the weird cycle I had last month.

I'm posting comparison pics from the last 3 months and I'd like opinions if this month looks like a normal surge or another false peak. We BD'd in the lighter (and less likely) fertile window days only if this is my peak. With the way he's acting now, if it's not, I'm out this cycle.

View attachment 92835 View attachment 92836 View attachment 92837 View attachment 92838
I think it looks ok but I’m new to these charts tbh. What was your temp like today? Xx

I think it looks ok but I’m new to these charts tbh. What was your temp like today? Xx
Low still, 97.23 so I'm guessing false peak again. I'll take my opt and see where it's at too.

I've heard its possible. Keep testing to check it. X

View attachment 92835 View attachment 92836 View attachment 92837 View attachment 92838
Aww I don't understand the charting sorry.
Have you had a positive opk?
Oh I wonder why he's refusing, has he said why?
Hope you manage to bd tonight x

Aww I don't understand the charting sorry.
Have you had a positive opk?
Oh I wonder why he's refusing, has he said why?
Hope you manage to bd tonight x
He's saying he's stressed and not in the mood, he's also now starting his work week so won't be home tonight when I get off work. Window is gone. I won't know if this is a false peak until tomorrow, forgot my temp goes up day after ovulation. My OPT yesterday was almost positive, line was slightly lighter than the test line, but this morning it's back to where it was while it was building up. If this was a false peak, my real one should happen over the weekend which means I could still be in, but I'll be testing in may. If I can get my stubborn husband to just have sex with me.

Screenshot_20210421-073119.png

Of course the pictures are blurry. Tried to get better ones but won't work. Ugh....maybe wishful thinking but I am going to retest tomorrow in hopes that the line gets darker.

Thanks everyone, I’m shocked after 5 years trying to conceive our first baby this is soo surreal! Just hope he sticks around!

@flowerbomb I’m so sorry :( what’s made him feel that way, TTC is so very stressful xxx

Congratulations! Same happened to us. 7 years ttc ds1 and was pregnant again 5 months pp xx

Congratulations! Same happened to us. 7 years ttc ds1 and was pregnant again 5 months pp xx

no way!! It’s crazy isn’t it! When I took the test I was completely expecting it to be negative and then it popped up ‘pregnant’ I shouted ‘F off’ at it hahaha. Such an amazing shock isn’t it after trying for so long with your first! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back