*** APRIL 2021 testing thread ***

I tested girls today 8dpo and got bfn :(

Made a mistake at work. What a crap day :(

I tested girls today 8dpo and got bfn :(

Made a mistake at work. What a crap day :(

Like all the other girls said, 8DPO is very early so fingers crossed that you'll get that BFP soon!

And I also made a mistake at work so that makes the two of us! haha.

Aw I hope so too! I only had side pain yesterday and nothing else.

How are you doing? Any symptoms?
No nothing for me, but I'm not expecting any. We only bd on cd11 and I got my peak cd13 and ovulated cd14 so I know I'm out. Just awaiting AF x

@Clarkecharm, Those tests looked so promising, I'm so sorry <3

@Summertime, Sorry to hear about the man flu. Hopefully ovulation isn't far off.

@TrishaM, Welcome along & good luck for testing.

@WaterLilly, That can be a good sign. From my last :bfp: I only mentioned increased CM on 11DPO, the day I got my positive. Hopefully it's a sign for you.

@Littleperson, I've heard a LOT of success stories after a HSG. I'm really not surprised your cycle ended in BFP & I'm still so so glad for you! <3

@Charlotte9, 8DPO is super early to test. There is a whopping 81.9% chance that's a false negative. <3

As for me, Sorry for the absence. I had been panicking I didn't get crosshairs and I didn't have any ovulation pain (which was concerning). I thought I hadn't ovulated. However FF gave me crosshairs and I seem to be 6DPO. It's too early to tell which way the BBT is going, yes it looks hopeful now but it still has time to come down.
Also, my ovulation seems to be still 4 days late. This is my 2nd cycle after a 6 week miscarriage and I usually ovulate on CD15.

6DPO12.jpeg

@Clarkecharm, Those tests looked so promising, I'm so sorry <3

@Summertime, Sorry to hear about the man flu. Hopefully ovulation isn't far off.

@TrishaM, Welcome along & good luck for testing.

@WaterLilly, That can be a good sign. From my last :bfp: I only mentioned increased CM on 11DPO, the day I got my positive. Hopefully it's a sign for you.

@Littleperson, I've heard a LOT of success stories after a HSG. I'm really not surprised your cycle ended in BFP & I'm still so so glad for you! <3

@Charlotte9, 8DPO is super early to test. There is a whopping 81.9% chance that's a false negative. <3

As for me, Sorry for the absence. I had been panicking I didn't get crosshairs and I didn't have any ovulation pain (which was concerning). I thought I hadn't ovulated. However FF gave me crosshairs and I seem to be 6DPO. It's too early to tell which way the BBT is going, yes it looks hopeful now but it still has time to come down.
Also, my ovulation seems to be still 4 days late. This is my 2nd cycle after a 6 week miscarriage and I usually ovulate on CD15.

View attachment 92802
Your chart is looking very promising! When are you testing?

I tested today 9 dpo and not even a hint of a line. I feel like I am giving up. 19 cycles and nothing.

I tested today 9 dpo and not even a hint of a line. I feel like I am giving up. 19 cycles and nothing. :cry:

I'm going to wait it out until 10DPO. With my BFP in February all tests were negative until 11DPO mid-day, so. you're far from out. This is our 35th cycle and I feel exactly the same. Completely and utterly ready to throw in the towel.

I'm going to wait it out until 10DPO. With my BFP in February all tests were negative until 11DPO mid-day, so. you're far from out. This is our 35th cycle and I feel exactly the same. Completely and utterly ready to throw in the towel.
Oh really? 11 dpo is very late. This is the first time Im thinking about giving up TTC.
I hope this is your month!

I tested today 9 dpo and not even a hint of a line. I feel like I am giving up. 19 cycles and nothing.
Keep testing, there's still loads of time yet.
I know its hard, but don't give up, it will happen for you xx

Oh really? 11 dpo is very late. This is the first time Im thinking about giving up TTC.
I hope this is your month!

11DPO is kind of in the middle. Don't forget that babies can implant up to 12DPO. It also takes 2-3 days after implantation for a :bfp:, so that means I possibly implanted on 8DPO and just for reference, 9DPO is the most common day for a baby to implant. So not late, by any standard.

@flowerbomb, Thank you <3 I'm rooting for you girl. I'll be happy to get a :bfn: this cycle if it means you've got a :bfp: <3

We've officially put the wedding on hold, so feeling a bit bummed today. We want to be more financially secure, our business has taken a bit of a nose dive lately. We just figure it's best to focus on TTC until the business is back where it was and get married.

11DPO is kind of in the middle. Don't forget that babies can implant up to 12DPO. It also takes 2-3 days after implantation for a :bfp:, so that means I possibly implanted on 8DPO and just for reference, 9DPO is the most common day for a baby to implant. So not late, by any standard.

@flowerbomb, Thank you <3 I'm rooting for you girl. I'll be happy to get a :bfn: this cycle if it means you've got a :bfp: <3
Will see what happens at 10 dpo tomorrow. :)

What is your business? Hope it recovers soon!

Aww bless you hun <3, it'd be so much better though if there were no BFN just BFP’s :pray::pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back