*** APRIL 2021 testing thread ***

flowerbomb

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I thought I'd start a new thread for those of us that will be testing in April <3

I'll create a list below of our testing dates. I'll probably be testing on the 18th April.

Good luck ladies, baby dust to you all :dust:

02.04.21 @bellecat:witch:
04.04.21 @Shan92 :witch:
07.04.21 @Kris402:witch:
14.04.21 @liz85
15.04.21 @Clarkecharm:witch:
18.04.21 @Vickzsta
18.04.21 @flowerbomb:witch:
18.04.21 @Charlotte9 :witch:
18.04.21 @pinklemonade
19.04.21 @RainbowMama:witch:
20.04.21 @WaterLilly:bfp:
20.4.21 @LRN:witch:
21.04.21 @Lucie12344 :bfp:
25.04.21 @TrishaM
26.04.21 @Summertime:witch:
28.04.21 @Kris402

Last edited:
Ooh me please! I'm going to say roughly the 4th but I'm not 100% sure because I haven't had a positive opk yet. I'm CD 16 now which is 2 days later than peak last month so hopefully it comes soon!

Good luck everyone :pray:

Are your opk's getting darker though to indicate its coming?
I'm sure it won't be much longer now x

I think today's is slightly darker than they have been for the past few days so fingers crossed it'll happen in the next couple of days. Been bding every other day in preparation for a positive test then we'll try get a few days in a row in.

We've just postponed our wedding from this June until next June, so we've only got a few more months and if I haven't had a bfp we're going to have to take a long break :( the wedding is abroad so we cant go with a newborn or with me being heavily pregnant.

Think I’ll join this month not long until Ivf so I’ll see how these next two months go naturally. Could I have the 14th please?
Good luck everyone xxx

I think today's is slightly darker than they have been for the past few days so fingers crossed it'll happen in the next couple of days. Been bding every other day in preparation for a positive test then we'll try get a few days in a row in.

We've just postponed our wedding from this June until next June, so we've only got a few more months and if I haven't had a bfp we're going to have to take a long break :( the wedding is abroad so we cant go with a newborn or with me being heavily pregnant.

That's good if its slightly darker. Keep testing at least twice a day now because it could just suddenly jump up. Mine did that this cycle.

Aww amazing about your wedding, sounds amazing getting married abroad. Oh I hope you get your BFP very soon x

Think I’ll join this month not long until Ivf so I’ll see how these next two months go naturally. Could I have the 14th please?
Good luck everyone xxx
I'll put you down for 14th. Good luck this cycle x

Yay new thread! Baby dust to everyone!

If my OPTs are right I should be ovulating tomorrow or Wednesday so I'll test sometime between the 7th and 10th depending on how antsy I get :p

Yay new thread! Baby dust to everyone!

If my OPTs are right I should be ovulating tomorrow or Wednesday so I'll test sometime between the 7th and 10th depending on how antsy I get :p
Eeek nearly there! Haha I put you down for 7th :Dx

Hey everyone. New month new cycle! I’ll prob be testing on 15th. Xx

Just wanted to pop in and wish you all lots of baby dust and the luck in the world! Thank you for all of your support during the last few weeks and thank the lord you don’t have to listen to me moaning again :rotfl: xxx

Just wanted to pop in and wish you all lots of baby dust and the luck in the world! Thank you for all of your support during the last few weeks and thank the lord you don’t have to listen to me moaning again :rotfl: xxx
We can't wait to join you <3 xx

ce87383c-8093-42fe-8238-b6d7df5b62d2.pngdo we think any of these are close enough to count as positive? Cd 17 is today, or maybe tomorrow they'll get darker? They're much closer than I got last month so that's good! Really wishing we hadn't started bding day 12 because that feels like a lifetime ago now :rotfl:. Hopefully not much longer!

I only joined last month and I'm already missing your posts! Hopefully we'll all be with you again soon <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back