*** APRIL 2021 testing thread ***

no way!! It’s crazy isn’t it! When I took the test I was completely expecting it to be negative and then it popped up ‘pregnant’ I shouted ‘F off’ at it hahaha. Such an amazing shock isn’t it after trying for so long with your first! Xxx

"I shouted F off at it". OMG. Best reaction ever! That line alone had me in stitches. :rotfl:

Congrats by the way! Hoping for a H&H pregnancy for you!

no way!! It’s crazy isn’t it! When I took the test I was completely expecting it to be negative and then it popped up ‘pregnant’ I shouted ‘F off’ at it hahaha. Such an amazing shock isn’t it after trying for so long with your first! Xxx

Honestly, was in so much disbelief, I was so shocked. Espically as we weren't really trying. Just not protecting. Absolutely crazy.

We had tried everything for ds1 apart from IVF. Still can't believe it now. We've not used protection since 2012 and didn't get pregnant untill 2019 so to fall pregnant 5 months pp was absolutely crazy.

Massive congratulations lovely xx

OK so I actually had peak yesterday, so 2 days of positives so far, I've never had that before! Would that mean ovulation was yesterday or today? Going to have to run in and grab some more tests today because I've ran out!

OK so I actually had peak yesterday, so 2 days of positives so far, I've never had that before! Would that mean ovulation was yesterday or today? Going to have to run in and grab some more tests today because I've ran out!
Today lovely xx

Is it worth dtd at 1dpo or is it a waste? That sounds awful :rotfl: I'm worried we haven't done enough this month. I've been so tired, my plans to do every day haven't happened at all.

@Shan92 always worth getting an extra one in!!

ive started spotting so looks like AF on her way, onwards to May x

Is it worth dtd at 1dpo or is it a waste? That sounds awful :rotfl: I'm worried we haven't done enough this month. I've been so tired, my plans to do every day haven't happened at all.
Definitely xx

Hi, I'm new here... I've been TTC for a year. Really need something to get my mind off of testing. I'm on 12 DPO today, I had BFN on 9-11 DPO. And I think I saw something on my test today, tested twice, both have the same faint shadow, but it doesn't show on camera.... I feel like I'm getting crazy and can't wait for tomorrow to test again. Anyway, it's encouraging to read other people going through the same, so.... Baby dust to all you awesome women!

@PeanutButter @Cece post pics so we can all line spot!

CeCe are you TTC for your first??

It’s so hard not to get obsessive about testing, I’m not as bad with it this time round as so busy with my 7 & 3 year old.

AF not arrived yet still just spotting, I had ima ration bleeding with my other pregnancies so will hold out slim hope until then but heading over to May board xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back