*** April 2018 Mummies ~ Tri 2 ***

Ahhhh lander congratulations another pink for the group! How lovely,so happy for you!

Hope you're feeling better soon cossie,you're bump is looking fab tho! Ill have to try and get a pic of mine Xx

Congratulations Lander!!! :D

Thanks ladies, I feel a lot bigger than I look!! Can’t wait to start seeing more bumpy pictures on here!! X

20 weeks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171118-165136.jpg
    Screenshot_20171118-165136.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 18
Congrats and welcome to team pink Lander.

Lovely bump pictures. I feel like I'm at that awkward stage that people don't know if I've just put on weight or I'm pregnant. Can't wait for a proper obvious bump.

Cx

I know what you mean. People have just started asking me if I'm pregnant as they didn't want to think I'd just out on weight on my middle so I'm like yep half way through now.

Lander, congrats on team pink! Very exciting for you!

CDx, I also have been awake for a couple of hours some nights. Usually somewhere between 3am and 5am. I'm always either thirsty or have to go to the bathroom.

Beautiful bump pics Cossie and Loula!

Hope you have a lovely day at at adventure island Kerry! Sounds like lots of fun even if you only get to watch and take pics.

Good luck for scan today lander,cant wait to hear if you're team pink or blue!

My immune system is also shot,i always get cold sores when im run down and have had 3 in past 2 weeks so my face is a mess! Both me and dd are full of cold too! Joys of pregnancy!

Feeling really sick again today,really cant wait for the day i don't have to throw up!! Also anyone else noticing you cant eat as much? My appetite seems to have increased so i cook a huge meal feeling starving then i feel like im full to the brim after a few bites. Wonder if he's squishing my stomach or maybe its just shrunk with all the sickness but its so frustrating! I just wana enjoy my food again lol xx

Sorry you immune systems not great either, pregnancy’s great but hard work to, as for sickness mines eased some what’s but I’m seeming to have good Days and bad days at the moment! I really thought it would have eased by now! I’m the same with food, I was like it with Toby to, I’d be starving, cook a decent size meal and then a few mouthfuls in and I’d be like nope I’m done lol so frustrating, I’m currently at the start of getting some heartburn and reflux type feelings :( was hoping I’d avoid it this time as I was super rough with it with Toby, but looks like it’s going to come back with a vengeance

At 4/5am I could easily be awake for the day but I force myself back to sleep until OH gets up just after 6.
I have big awful white headed spots on my shoulders which I'm putting down to hormones least they aren't on my face so can cover them up.
Kerry jo hope the weather holds off we are 30 mins away from southend and it's tipping down.
Some days I can eat more then others

We arrived to rain but by the time we stopped in McDonald’s then walked through royals, it had stopped, wouldn’t have stopped us though even if it had been pouring down all day we would have had as much fun, was surprisingly not too cold either, we ended up down there from 1 until 9 lol and bonus was our little guy laid in this morning 8am!! Happy days

Cossie and loula, lovely bumps :) cannot believe some of you are at the half way mark already! I’m 17 weeks, so not
Long until I’m at the 20 week mark, can’t wait :)

Congratulations Lander! Lovely news! Xx

How is everyone doing? I haven't been posting for a while, as had a bit of tough time -it's sickness again :( also I am tired all the time and don't feel like doing anything. Ahhhh.

Has anyone made up their mind about names yet? My hubby and I are really struggling. There is literally nothing we both like! Xx

Mrs_cookie, sorry to hear you are sick too. Its so tiresome isn't it? I don't eat much too. And after slightly larger meals my stomach is soooooo full that I can't breathe properly! It takes a while for it to settle. Hopefully it won't be long before we forget about the sickness! Xx

We have a couple that are contenders at the moment and that's about it x

Congratulations Lander! Lovely news! Xx

How is everyone doing? I haven't been posting for a while, as had a bit of tough time -it's sickness again :( also I am tired all the time and don't feel like doing anything. Ahhhh.

Has anyone made up their mind about names yet? My hubby and I are really struggling. There is literally nothing we both like! Xx

I have definite names but trying to get my partner to go with the boys name lol, I’m goig on the theory that the more I say it the sooner it’ll win him over lol, he doesn’t dislike it but he is set on the name teddy, which I don’t dislike either but equally don’t want it, just recently we’ve had so many teddy’s in work that it seems to be getting more common, and my ex (like way back ex but someone I’m still friends with has a son called teddy) so I don’t see me budging lol. Both too stubborn for our own goods! I also feel that because he picked Toby’s name I want to be the one to choose this babies name.

We have agreed on Annie Joan rose for a girl and I want Hudson Edward for a boy x

So tonight I’ve started itching everywhere, head to toe, but my feet are super itchy, last pregnancy I had obstetric cholestasis but didn’t get it until around 26 weeks. The consultant I saw a few weeks back said I’m more than likely to get it again because I’ve had on once. But I brushed it off and said no way can I be unlucky enough to get it twice! The way I’ve been itching tonight however has literally brought it all back, itching like you wouldn’t believe! Surely I can’t be this unlucky does anyone know if you can even get it this early on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back