*** April 2018 Mummies ~ Tri 2 ***

i asked for my mat1b form at my 20 week appointment. altho there is no point me applying for maternity allowance as the same amount will just then be subtracted off our universal credit :(
i still havent got an nhs maternity exemption card through and i'm nearly in 3rd tri!

Thank you so much everyone. I was having an emotional morning :( had a big cuddle with my boy after nursery and I think I'm forgiven. Hormones are crazy at the moment but I don't think stress from work and being in hospital are helping. Your all a massive support at times, thank you xx

Aw Stacey I've had moments like that with A and feel awful but he forgets a lot quicker than me.

Movements are getting stronger but walking is getting more uncomfortable.

I asked for my matb1 form at my 24 week check up but got half way home before I realised the midwife never gave me it. She was a wee bit scatter brain and very slow at doing everything. Not a fan of the lack of consistency at clinics I've never seen the same midwife twice and constantly have to repeat everything from my last birth. They all see diabetes and assume it was gestational and go on about blood sugars. I've got scans at 30 & 36 weeks to look forward to.

How have you all been?

Cx

That's such poor management not to have the same midwife out in the community. I'd get so fed up or repeating everything.

Does anyone else want in on our Facebook group???

It's the hospital I need to go to for all my appointments, but even when I see the medical staff its a different doctor normally with a student so got to explain it all again!

I do, what details do you need and I'll message you.

Message me your name on Facebook and I'll add you x

Hi all, I don't get my matb1 until a week on Monday so I'll b 26weeks. Seems so much later than you all. I've been feeling beaten up from the inside the last few days and now feel like my ribs and tummy is bruised and I'm not even in third trimester. I think I'm gonna have broken ribs at the end of this pregnancy lol. I don't remember having this with my first tho but this baby has a posterior placenta so I think it's made a huge difference! How r u all feeling?

God I’ve felt rotten the last couple of days. Not sure why. I don’t think I’ve got a bug because I’m not feeling bunged up or anything, just feeling rubbish and energyless.

Hope you’re all doing ok? I bought some sleepsuits and vests from Tesco today and boy are they cute! I’ve been after a pink and white striped sleepsuit to put her in as her first outfit as DS was in blue and white stripes so thought it would be dead cool to see them in similar outfits :)

Crap nights sleep. Woken up with an adrenalin rush at least twice which sent baby into a kicking frenzy both times.

Thankfully DH has taken DS and DsS downstairs and left me the bed to myself for a bit.

Just catching up with the threads. Can I join the the FB Loula, I'll PM you.

Is anyone else suffering from bad rib pain? I only get in on the right side, I've had one midwife tell me I've pulled a muscle(not sure how that can last 5vweeks but anyway) and another say it's the baby.

With my first I was convinced he was breach which was causing pressure under my ribs at one side. Just keep an eye on your BP though because it can be a sign of pre-eclampsia which turned out to be the case for me too but I didn't have the typical symptoms to suggest that.

We've not bought any clothes at all get. We've got so much to do before getting the house ready for her arrival and the amount of presents we got for A was ridiculous.

Feeling really light headed today. I’ve drank plenty & eaten plenty. Just don’t know what’s causing all this. If I mention it to my midwife tomorrow at my 28 week appointment will she be able to tell me what could be causing it?

yes definitely tell her. Could be blood pressure related or another possibility is baby is taking everything from you x

Thanks Loula. I’ll definitely mention it because it’s really not the nicest feeling. I go lightheaded, feel queasy and then my legs feel like jelly. It’s just bizarre x

Yes. I mentioned it and she said it sounds like an iron deficiency. Theyll test my bloods for that anyway and I will know at my 30 week appointment.

Bump is measuring large and I have been told that if after a second large measurement and a scan which confirms a large baby I will have to repeat GTT :( which I really REALLY do not want to do x

Bump is measuring large and I have been told that if after a second large measurement and a scan which confirms a large baby I will have to repeat GTT :( which I really REALLY do not want to do x

This happened with my DS. No GD after second GTT. He was just a big boy. Still is.

This happened with my DS. No GD after second GTT. He was just a big boy. Still is.

I only had one GTT with DS. It came back negative even though the sonographer said that he was due to be at least 10lb. He was born at 7lb 9oz...

At the end of the day I'm 4' 11" so bump doesn't have anywhere to go but out!

Yes, they estimated DS as 10lb and he was 9lb 6oz.... But then I am 5'8....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back