*** April 2018 Mummies ~ Tri 2 ***

Kerryjo, did they discuss birthing and labour options with you? Or is that for you to discuss with the MW? I can't begin to imagine what you're going through.

DS is napping today! :D I'm so happy because he was so grumpy this morning, he definitely needed it!

I'm still struggling with things to wear i just don't like the maternity wear in shops or things I do like look awful on.
I'm definitely getting bigger my bump is really sticking out now. 18 weeks tomorrow
I'm dreading labour I had an episiotomy last time and I just keep thinking what if I tear again that really was awful and painful for months after.
Kerryjo hope you get to go home today As for your little one remembering it all have you explained to him as it might help him understand and what he can do to help if it happens again God forbid x

Natural tears heal better than episitomy. The cells are ready to line up with each other again if it's natural.

Quite shocked. I've only gained 2lb so far which implies I'm losing overall again like last time.

Urgh the thought of tears gives me shivers,totally digging my Head in the Sand that labour is happening again at some point haha. I was lucky last time and just had grazes and they were bad enough,i had to pee in the bath for a week to stop it stinging!

Well todays the day!!!! Pink or blue we should know by this afternoon,scan is at 1,cant wait!!!!!! Xx

Last edited:
I never got to that point with DS, the only thing I had issues with was doing a poop! :lol: had to use a rolled up towel against my c section scar to stop my stomach hurting!! I actually can’t wait to labour again. It was long and excruciating but I know it’s only temporary and I’ll have something amazing at the end of it!

Eeee so excited for you Mrs cookie!! :D will stalk ready to update on front page!!!

I had to have milk and lavender baths last time to help heal down there. The stinging when having a week was awful too.
Eeeek can't wait to see if the pinks are carrying on x

Oh my god I feel so lucky - baby girl has been wriggling like crazy over the last 10 minutes!! :D it’s such a reassuring feeling even if I’m still at the stage where it tickles :lol:

I keep getting little taps here and there then I get all worried when I haven't.
She's more active at night xx

I keep getting little taps here and there then I get all worried when I haven't.
She's more active at night xx

I get worried too. I have a kicks count tracker band and although I don’t need to use it I want to make sure her movements are becoming more frequent. I’ve had one lot of movements so far today, usually movements come at Tea time if they’re going to come but this one was when I had a cup of tea at lunchtime :D

How did you get on Mrs cookie??? :pink: or :blue:?

They will get more frequent now I reckon.
Can't believe we are nearly half way through.
I keep checking to see if we have any news yet x

Looks like dd will be having a baby brother :blue: :D

Attachments

• IMAG0159.jpg
    IMAG0159.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Congratulations been stalking this for ages.
How you feeling xx

Yay our first boy!!! And you get one of each!!! :D eeeee so exciting!!

Congratulations Mrs_cookie! First boy in our group! Exciting! Xx

Aaaaaand I’m on the sofa for another night :( OHs snoring is getting ridiculous. I don’t know whether it’s hormones or whether it has got worse but I just can’t stand it. It actually makes me really mad!!!

Thanks girls,were both mega excited!! Just need to choose a name now! Can't imagine having a boy,will be all new again haha

Awww cossie that would drive me mad too,send him.on the couch haha xx

Boys are awesome but we'd like a girl this time. Doesn't matter if we don't though. Happy and healthy are more important xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back