*****May tEstIng tHreAd *********7BFP***1Angel

Hi , i did add this almost 2 weeks ago, but for some reason put it on June testing by mistake.

Could i possibly be added to the 20th may please??

Due AF today but no signs as of yet xxxx

fingers crossed she stays away from you hun xx

Thanks hun, congratulations on your BFP, any tips? Ha ha xxx

i started using opks and found out i ovulated about six days before i thought i was but apart from that nothing else diffrent xx

I think i've got my date wrong. According to my ticker it is the 21 May not the 19th. Which means another couple of days til i'm going to test. But I suffer from bad pmt and i have been really stroppy so far today, plus having a spot on my forhead, and i only ever get spots when menstrual. Sigh........ so not holding out hopes. But if you do read this in time to change it for me on the off chance x

Well I am little confused I tested the day before I was going to and got a BFN, but my period is now 5 days late and I haven't taken another test as I have none left. I don't feel pregnant, so pretty convinced that I'm not and we haven't really been actively DTD around my fertile time, just going with then flow and see if nature takes it course.

If no AF in the next couple of days then I think I will test again - I have had some cramping like AF was on the way but this seems to have settled today, who knows???!!

hi laura_c i have updated you as i saw the thread in bfp announcments soooo pleased for you xx

Still no AF here...will pop to the chemist tomorrow if i get a chance as DD is not well atm running a high temp and he has ear ache too x

Right on schedule here she is.............. :-(

Horrid cramps and v angry mood today!

Sigh........ roll on another week so we can start trying again, and then probably again the month after that, and again the month after that.............

Still no AF here...will pop to the chemist tomorrow if i get a chance as DD is not well atm running a high temp and he has ear ache too x

ooooo 3 days late now- good luck tomorrow with testing, keep us posted

hope LO gets better soon hun xx

Sigh........ roll on another week so we can start trying again, and then probably again the month after that, and again the month after that.............

oh hun, sorry she got you ((hugs))
dont lose hope, you never know you could have your BFP this cycle xx

Last edited:

sorry she got you :hug:

Awh sorry she got you huni :(

And sorry to all the others who've been caught this month.

Will be testing now on monday/tuesday when money goes into my account to buy a test...spent my last fiver on more calpol for lil mans earache today.

xxxxx

Still No AF or signs or her

i have an irregular cycle but decided im gonna test at the end of every month, so....

can you put me down for 31st please? (this is also my niece's 1st birthday so hopin she brings me luck!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back