Anyone else testing in January?

Not too sure about this test! Could be the start of something?

CE879F44-EFA9-4D80-96D1-A576AEECC41A.jpeg

Line looks super thin there hun to me - should be same thickness as test line

I did a frer this morning after my cheapo - not clear enough (i think i see something) but im still only 11dpo

525E53D9-83A7-4766-9477-83DC0AA77B4C.jpeg

@Kris402, Ok lovely, I’ll add you for the 25th x

@Mrsbridge17, Oh - that looks promising, Keep peeing on sticks lady! Good luck x

@Maza1993, I think I see something! On the back of the cheapo tests, it usually tells you expiry date and the miu/ml.

Fingers crossed x

I woke up with a proper migrane but the neighbour was playing quite loud music. Pfft. Bleeding very heavy, feeling very weak. Past a lot of clots earlier.

@RainbowMama I think 10 DPO is too early for me to test now I don’t want to squint or guess so I’m going to try and hold off! I just have a feeling that this is the start of something else for me. My cycles have been erratic for 6 months OPK says I’m ovulating but if I don’t get pregnant this month there is no way I am OV we BD so much I couldn’t do it anymore I felt bruised tmi sorry!

I think it may be time for me to bin the opks and give up. I’ve been in a couple of these over the last 12 months and it’s never been positive for me even with positive cb digis. I don’t know how all you ladies do it every month even with a break I just feel so defeated so many others get lovely positives so early! X

Sorry for my feeling sorry for myself post yesterday I tested this morning and came on my period immediately afterward ugh! FRER too so annoying! I’m going to try temping next month along side a clear blue ovulation test x

Sorry for my feeling sorry for myself post yesterday I tested this morning and came on my period immediately afterward ugh! FRER too so annoying! I’m going to try temping next month along side a clear blue ovulation test x
Oh no, I hope you're ok. Try ro stay positive, it will deffo happen for you xx

@Kris402, Ok lovely, I’ll add you for the 25th x

@Mrsbridge17, Oh - that looks promising, Keep peeing on sticks lady! Good luck x

@Maza1993, I think I see something! On the back of the cheapo tests, it usually tells you expiry date and the miu/ml.

Fingers crossed x

I woke up with a proper migrane but the neighbour was playing quite loud music. Pfft. Bleeding very heavy, feeling very weak. Past a lot of clots earlier.
Its a one stop. And i just re read instructions and it says to read at 8 minutes (thats so long)

@Caseyh, Good luck!

@Mrsbridge17, Sounds like a plan, squinters are never fun to see! If it helps, CB digi’s miss my peak too - I far more trust the OPK strips. Don’t give up hun, take a step back, relax - but don’t give up! Sorry to hear AF got you :( <3

@Maza1993, One Step? They can usually be in a variety of miu/ml, Are you sure that it isn't written on the back of the pack? x

I've created February's thread, for those of us who were unsuccessful in January. <3

I really hope we have some BFP's on both threads! <3

February Testing Thread **Fabulous February BFP's!**

P.s - Who likes my gingerbread man ticker? My fiancé is ginger, so I had to have a gingerbread man! :dance:<3
Any other ginger people on the thread? I carry the ginger gene (my Father and younger brother are ginger) so as my fiancé carries it, we have a possibility of a little ginger baby! Would love to hear your stories of your hair colours / eye colours and your babies. :clap:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back