Anyone else testing in January?

Sorry for my feeling sorry for myself post yesterday I tested this morning and came on my period immediately afterward ugh! FRER too so annoying! I’m going to try temping next month along side a clear blue ovulation test x
Sorry to hear :?

I've still been continuing to get cramps and then yesterday I had tingly boobs so I tested again this morning with a frer. I've tried so hard but I can't see a line. I just wish I knew what my body was doing. I would have thought I would have had an AF by now since coming off the pill at the beginning of Dec. I'm starting to panic that maybe I'm too old now as I'm 38 and maybe. I dont know, I'm just feeling deflated.

20210113_073827.jpg

Hi, period due on monday 18th january but i ovulated around the 3rd so may be able to test earlier. Had a few accidents this month, baby number 4 was meant to be the last but recently we have talked about the possibility of number 5. I am mad i think

Can you put my testing date down as saturday 16th please?

Not sure whether I should do this or not, but with my photo of this mornings test I've looked at it with different filters on and I think I can see a vvvf line but I'm not sure. What do you think? Xx

PicsArt_01-13-03.26.27.jpg PicsArt_01-13-03.26.19.jpg PicsArt_01-13-03.26.08.jpg PicsArt_01-13-03.24.42.jpg PicsArt_01-13-03.23.44.jpg

I've still been continuing to get cramps and then yesterday I had tingly boobs so I tested again this morning with a frer. I've tried so hard but I can't see a line. I just wish I knew what my body was doing. I would have thought I would have had an AF by now since coming off the pill at the beginning of Dec. I'm starting to panic that maybe I'm too old now as I'm 38 and maybe. I dont know, I'm just feeling deflated.

View attachment 91982
I can see something faint...! Maybe an indent

I've created February's thread, for those of us who were unsuccessful in January. <3

I really hope we have some BFP's on both threads! <3

February Testing Thread **Fabulous February BFP's!**

P.s - Who likes my gingerbread man ticker? My fiancé is ginger, so I had to have a gingerbread man! :dance:<3
Any other ginger people on the thread? I carry the ginger gene (my Father and younger brother are ginger) so as my fiancé carries it, we have a possibility of a little ginger baby! Would love to hear your stories of your hair colours / eye colours and your babies. :clap:
Not ginger! But my 8 year old had blue eyes. His dad has grey/green and I have dark brown xx

Had my ewcm on Saturday and Sunday so I think I’m probs 3/4 dpo and maaaaan the urge to test is already strong! I can see me caving and starting on Friday like the mad woman I am! Trying sooooo hard not to get my hopes up but I just can’t help this feeling I have this month! This is going to be a really tough bfn to take this time around!

Had my ewcm on Saturday and Sunday so I think I’m probs 3/4 dpo and maaaaan the urge to test is already strong! I can see me caving and starting on Friday like the mad woman I am! Trying sooooo hard not to get my hopes up but I just can’t help this feeling I have this month! This is going to be a really tough bfn to take this time around!
Eeeek stay positive. I hope this is your month xx

I also had ewcm starting Sunday this week. Waning now, so I assume I ovulated in between. BD'd with pre-seed Friday, Sat, Sun and Tues (which is definitely a record or us!), so hoping for the best!

Question: for those of you who do OPKs AND can feel changes in your CM, when does your peak usually come relative to those changes? Like, if I felt pretty heavy CM from Sunday to Tuesday, when would I actually have ovulated?

I also had ewcm starting Sunday this week. Waning now, so I assume I ovulated in between. BD'd with pre-seed Friday, Sat, Sun and Tues (which is definitely a record or us!), so hoping for the best!

Question: for those of you who do OPKs AND can feel changes in your CM, when does your peak usually come relative to those changes? Like, if I felt pretty heavy CM from Sunday to Tuesday, when would I actually have ovulated?
We did the deed wed, sat, sun, mon &tues! Fingers crossed it does the job but probs not knowing me! We also used pre seed but my partner said he never wants to use it again as it doesn’t feel nice and it’s off putting especially when he’s already having to perform under pressure! These last couple of months the fun has deffo been taken out of trying and it’s more like ‘right we have to, let’s do this’! Usually after I ovulate we don’t have sex again for about 5 days because we are just over it by then!

oooh I’m also interested in the response to that question xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back