Anyone else testing in January?

I hope it is spotting of a different kind, Mrs. Bridge, but good to be prepared either way.

Welcome to celticangel and Kris! And sounds like congratulations are in order, Celticangel!

I hope it is spotting of a different kind, Mrs. Bridge, but good to be prepared either way.

Welcome to celticangel and Kris! And sounds like congratulations are in order, Celticangel!

I am 8DPO so it could be as it has stopped I did a FRER this morning lol I felt like I could see something but it was defo negative as I took it out to look at the underside of it as the top has a clear line where the indent is doesn’t it. Xx

Guys help i tested am i going crazy. Im 10 days DPO

A33B1F15-7316-4AD1-B6EE-4AAEC344BA68.png

Yeah thats what i thought i took the photo within the time.. then just uploaded to my app this afternoon to see. Half the time i think im going crazy

I have had occasional cramps and bloating but nothing major. With my first i had no symptoms whatso ever! But since i have developed pcos so bloating comes as part of that.

Oh ladies im getting a little frustrated.
I came off the pill right at the beginning of December and I was due AF on the 16th, but nothing. I had cramping on the 1st and 2nd Jan so I thought it was finally coming but still nothing. I just want it to arrive so then I can start tracking my cycle for conceiving.
I'm being impatient xx

I came off the pill right at the beginning of December and I was due AF on the 16th, but nothing. I had cramping on the 1st and 2nd Jan so I thought it was finally coming but still nothing. I just want it to arrive so then I can start tracking my cycle for conceiving.
I'm being impatient xx

Any chance you're pregnant?

I'm being impatient xx

I think I’d do a pregnancy test x

I'm not feeling very positive now, I've had some more ewcm so I don't think I did ovulate last week and we just haven't had time to bd, so I will still test on the 18th but I think I'm out this month

@Mrsbridge17, Bloating is a good sign! I bought 4 packs of pads in December and then got a BFP! Fingers crossed for you, have you tested? Sure, feel free to have a drink in the two week wait. Don’t go over-board, just in case! <3

@Maza1993, Super thick lining is really good, it’s exactly what you need! Sounds really hopeful!

Are those ovulation tests, or pregnancy tests? I can’t properly zoom in but I’m sure something is catching my eye! Good luck for re-testing, everything crossed for you!

Ooooo - I see something on that re-test you did, Does it have colour?

@flowerbomb, I can imagine that would be quite frustrating, trying to find out where in your cycle you are and waiting for a period! I hope things clear up for you soon and that BFP is coming1 Can your doctor prescribe something to kick start your AF? I know EPO can do that but there is a drug called provera that can also kick start a cycle. x

@Littleperson, That’s quite late in the cycle for ovulation, have the doctors tried giving you any medication to bring it forward a little? Have you always had long cycles? x

@celtic_angel, Welcome to the thread lovely! <3 POAS addicts are more than welcome - I enjoy the company! :D

Sounds like congratulations are in order, what tests have you used? I really hope they keep progressing for you! <3

@Kris402, Better late than never! Welcome along! I’ll add you to test 23rd (or 25th if you’d prefer)? Hopefully you’re successful on the first try! <3

@Donna88, Try to BD if you can lovely, you’re never out until AF shows! X

@Kris402, Better late than never! Welcome along! I’ll add you to test 23rd (or 25th if you’d prefer)? Hopefully you’re successful on the first try! <3

AF is due the 23rd but I'm worried the crappy test I bought won't pick anything up so I'm waiting until the 25th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back