Anyone else testing in January?

I think I’m 12/13 dpo today, negative tests and feeling bleh so I think my period will be here this weekend!

I’ve had to stay off this for the last couple of days because as nice as it is to see people get their bfps it’s also soul destroying each time wishing it was me and then feeling like a bad person!

trying to conceive is HARD!

I think I’m 12/13 dpo today, negative tests and feeling bleh so I think my period will be here this weekend!

I’ve had to stay off this for the last couple of days because as nice as it is to see people get their bfps it’s also soul destroying each time wishing it was me and then feeling like a bad person!

Aww try to stay positive. Until AF arrives you're not out and it still could be your month.
It doesn't make you a bad person feeling like that, I think its completely normal to feel that way. Hope you're ok. Xx

Last edited:

@Littleperson i stay off when I get my AF I struggle seeing all the BFP too

No AF yet but I'm so worried about this weekend! I'm at least 13 DPO but all I feel is pre-period symptoms. I definitely think I'm waiting until Sunday/Monday to test. Everytime I think I feel something I've been running for the bathroom at work and praying I don't see red :/

I'm sure it doesn't get easier but this is our first time trying so I think I'm a little more anxious because of that.

Big hugs xxx

You’re not out until AF arrives lovely but I completely understand. Sending you lots of love xxx

Ok ladies someone talk me off the deep end. I will be 8 dpo tomorrow and I have some first response tests. I’m thinking of testing tomorrow, but I think waiting til 10dpo would be better...ugh I hate the two week wait

Ladies! Oh my God I'm over the moon right now! I had 2 tests sitting in my cabinet, so I figured I'd test today and either Sunday or Monday and guess what?! It's faint but it's there, fiance sees it too!

I'm going to test again Monday and try to setup an appointment with my obgyn. Thank you everyone here for your encouragement and advice these last couple weeks! I'll keep you updated :cheer::D

:bfp:
PXL_20210123_141807826~2.jpg

Ok ladies someone talk me off the deep end. I will be 8 dpo tomorrow and I have some first response tests. I’m thinking of testing tomorrow, but I think waiting til 10dpo would be better...ugh I hate the two week wait
The 2 week wait is horrible. It'll soon pass x

View attachment 92035

I did my last test this morning and got a dye stealer so im confident ive had good line progression now.
Yay great lines. I did another test again with a clear blue yesterday just to make sure that showed a line too. I'm doing a digital tomorrow so I can see the words haha
Congratulations again. When are you due? Xx

Ladies! Oh my God I'm over the moon right now! I had 2 tests sitting in my cabinet, so I figured I'd test today and either Sunday or Monday and guess what?! It's faint but it's there, fiance sees it too!

I'm going to test again Monday and try to setup an appointment with my obgyn. Thank you everyone here for your encouragement and advice these last couple weeks! I'll keep you updated :cheer::D

View attachment 92036
Yay brilliant, congratulations xx

View attachment 92036

Congrats bet you are dying to confirm with a pink dye! X

Thanks, i think i will be due around 27th September. I darent do a digi because they always panic me with the weeks.

congrats Kris402, how exciting! There have been quite a few january bfps.

@flowerbomb Thank you!

@Mrsbridge17 I might just do that, taking a test Monday morning for a hopefully stronger line! Might just pick up another test depending on when my obgyn can get me in.

@baby1201 Thank you, you too! If this plays out I'll be due October 2nd.

Was trying so hard to not obsess this month!!! But I am thrilled that at 8DPO I’ve got light implantation bleeding. I never spot normally; so this is very exciting and promising. I had implantation bleeding with my son, but not with my daughter. I’m planning to test on my husband’s birthday the 30th. Trying not to get my hopes up too much but it’s hard!!!
Can you all add me for testing on the 30th?
Thank you!!

Thanks, i think i will be due around 27th September. I darent do a digi because they always panic me with the weeks.

congrats Kris402, how exciting! There have been quite a few january bfps.
I took a digital this morning and it says 1-2weeks. I'm freaking out now. I expected it to say 2-3weeks so I'm worried now my HGC levels are dropping and I'm going to miscarry

This is exactly why i don’t do them anymore. Ive had this before where i thought it should be more than what it said, everything turned out to be ok in the end though. It could be that your really close to the 2-3weeks just not quite there.

This is exactly why i don’t do them anymore. Ive had this before where i thought it should be more than what it said, everything turned out to be ok in the end though. It could be that your really close to the 2-3weeks just not quite there.
I hate the early weeks. I didn't think I'd worry as much this time but everyday is a constant worry. Its too early to have a scan to see anything yet too to know its progressing. I think I'm going to book a scan for 8 weeks xx

Yes maybe best to do that if your a worrier, if theres a hb at 8 weeks your miscarriage chances go right down. Is this your 2nd baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back