Anyone else testing in January?

I’m definitely in pessimistic mode. The test this morning was there, but maybe lighter than last nights test. I’m 11DPO today. Hard to say which way this pendulum is going to swing.

I’m definitely in pessimistic mode. The test this morning was there, but maybe lighter than last nights test. I’m 11DPO today. Hard to say which way this pendulum is going to swing.
Try not to worry about that, it could just mean your hgc levels are higher at night rather than morning. Fingers crossed for you x

I bought a clear blue digital and it said “pregnant”. I’m so freakin scared. It’s still two days until AF i had a chemical last month and I’m just petrified! I don’t even know what to do with myself right now.

@Caseyh, That looks like a BFP to me - yay! I hope it progresses for you. WOW - that FRER, you’re definitely pregnant. Congratulations!

I bought a clear blue digital and it said “pregnant”. I’m so freakin scared. It’s still two days until AF i had a chemical last month and I’m just petrified! I don’t even know what to do with myself right now.

Haha I've just bought a clear blue today too just so I can see the word pregnant haha.
Relax, dont worry. Xx

I ordered some tests in amazon. Specifically got these to be delivered on Friday to avoid temptation. Funny but I received them today. 3 days early. Im only cd19 (26). How do I keep myself away from them?

I'm so close to test day it's driving me mad! I've been so hyper aware of everything my body is doing too which is a weird feeling. I've had some tenderness in my breasts and belly, bloating, some pain in my abdomen too. All of this could be signs AF is coming but I want to keep hopeful that it's signs of something else. Oh! And I keep noticing smells before my fiance, he even commented he must be nose-blind to certain things and my heart about leapt out of my chest right then. :D

@Charlotte9 I've just been focusing on work and other projects at home when I'm not playing stupid mobile games, but I also don't have any kids yet just 2 furbabies.

@Caseyh Congratulations!

@Charlotte9 i can’t keep myself from the tests. I bought IC strips just to scratch that itch and a handful of good tests for the later days.

I messaged the doc today to let her know. I think I’ll have that blood work done soon. I feel bloated and a tad crampy this morning. But my HCG tests are stronger than yesterday’s so I THINK we’re going in the right direction? Yesterday it felt like my nips were sunburned? Lol never been pregnant so this is all new. Should I be concerned about the minor cramping?

@Kris402
Are you testing Friday or earlier? :)

@Caseyh
Im the same. Bought wide ics and better tests too. I just can't resist the urge. Ha ha
Cramping is a good sign. Your little one is snuggling in. :)

Hi All,

New to the forum, but unfortunately not so much to the "trying." My husband and I have been at it since September of 2019, and it's just been one thing after another. I test regularly as I've started taking Provera/Femara and my doc wants to make sure I'm not pregnant before starting the next round--It's nice to have a course of action finally, but it's just so incredibly disheartening to continue seeing negative results. I came to the forum late into a sleepless last night after my brother and his wife, who have been TTC for a whopping 2 months called and gave me their news. I'm so happy for them, but it's just...frustrating--and I wasn't sure who else to talk to about this and find solace with. So thank you all for being here.

@RainbowMama I read through this thread and my heart just broke for you. At the risk of bringing up settled business, I just wanted to reach out and say that I know the feeling of "why won't my body just do what it's supposed to?" and it's awful. And maybe I'm saying this as much for me as I am anyone else who needs to hear it, but we have to give ourselves the same compassion as we do to others. I recently read something that went something like: "I fell apart many times. So. What does that say about me besides I live through wars." And wars with ourselves, they are. I'm sorry you have to tell this story, but thank you for sharing. I read your words, and all of the words of the other amazing women on this thread, and I feel less alone.

Best of luck to all of you. I look forward to connecting and supporting each other in the future. <3

Wow hasn’t it been busy in here this last week! Congrats to all with their bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back