Anyone else testing in January?

@flowerbomb I hope everything calms down soon for you!

So I took that second test this morning. Hadn't even been 2 minutes and a very clear positive result! Blizzard hit today so I'm hopeful my doctor's office will be open since I still have to go in to work.

So I took that second test this morning. Hadn't even been 2 minutes and a very clear positive result! Blizzard hit today so I'm hopeful my doctor's office will be open since I still have to go in to work.

Yes!!! Congratulations hun x

Amazing, congratulations x

Thats reassuring, did you ever find out the cause? X
No just totally normal apparently. Can be old blood clearing out or blood from implantation. I have endometriosis and I’d say it might be because of that but this pregnancy I’ve had zero spotting of any kind (9 weeks today). So I really think the body is a weird and wonderful thing and sometimes there’s just no explanation. X

No just totally normal apparently. Can be old blood clearing out or blood from implantation. I have endometriosis and I’d say it might be because of that but this pregnancy I’ve had zero spotting of any kind (9 weeks today). So I really think the body is a weird and wonderful thing and sometimes there’s just no explanation. X
The body causes alot of distress at times :???:
Hopefully it clears up very soon xx

Hello! As I wrote earlier I tested positive last Tuesday and I did another test last Saturday and it was still positive, but since yesterday I have mostly brown discharge. It was brownish red yesterday in the morning, but now it’s just dark brown. Nothing on the pad, but only when I when I wipe. I had slight cramps yesterday, but nothing too bad. I think my breasts are less sensitive, but my body temperature is still elevated. So as you can probably tell, I am wondering if this might be a miscarriage? I know only time can tell, but maybe someone has had similar experience? I will do another test on Saturday.

I'm on my third day of it now. I spoke to a midwife at epu yesterday and she said its normal. 50% of woman will spot or loose brown discharge. Its basically a waiting game. She said If the flow gets worse or it turns red then it could be miscarriage.

Fingers crossed its nothing to worry about for you x

I'm on my third day of it now. I spoke to a midwife at epu yesterday and she said its normal. 50% of woman will spot or loose brown discharge. Its basically a waiting game. She said If the flow gets worse or it turns red then it could be miscarriage.

Fingers crossed its nothing to worry about for you x

Oh flowerbomb I hope it is nothing and everything will be ok. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back