✨⭐️September Testing Thread⭐️✨

So sorry AF arrived @Clarkecharm and @RainbowMama.

@Sugar10 You’re almost to the testing zone again, and the early testing zone is even closer. Guess who finally got OPKs this month....but now I’m going to pick up my testing habit lol.

@Cookie517 You’re also down to ten days before testing day! Glad you were able to catch that ov!
@PeanutButter Haven’t heard from you in a while. How are you?

So sorry AF arrived @Clarkecharm and @RainbowMama.

@Sugar10 You’re almost to the testing zone again, and the early testing zone is even closer. Guess who finally got OPKs this month....but now I’m going to pick up my testing habit lol.

@Cookie517 You’re also down to ten days before testing day! Glad you were able to catch that ov!
@PeanutButter Haven’t heard from you in a while. How are you?

Hey, I'm still here just lurking lol.
Hope everyone is ok?
Have my viability scan on Tuesday I'll be 7+2 so FX should be a baby with a heartbeat and a placenta with a full umbilical cord according to my apps.

Hey, I'm still here just lurking lol.
Hope everyone is ok?
Have my viability scan on Tuesday I'll be 7+2 so FX should be a baby with a heartbeat and a placenta with a full umbilical cord according to my apps.
Aw PB I was hoping to read an update from you. Fx! <3

I’m having a weird cycle. I ran out of OPKs but found some from previous packet (which I don’t know how reliable they are) but the line is faint, and has been faint all the time and Im in cd 14 today, and last 3 cycles have ovulated around this time ! I have such sore boobs and bloating cramps and even some discharge, that I did a HCG test on a one step strip, negative. I’m just confused and don’t understand this cycle at all! I’m speaking to my doctor tomorrow and hopefully be going for a scan soon as they can to check everything is ok as my cycles have been awful. anyway, pointless post but anyway! How is every one x x

The opks I’m using are one step I think. But usually use easy @ home. Just had no money to order anymore tests this week.

This is previous cycle. Which showed darker lines around ovulation.
EEFA900C-2A65-46A3-B479-FF361B8C6605.png
this is this cycle, no change! Still very faint all the time! :( I know I missed a few days due to being back at work and so busy! but still should be darker today surely?
3F44DDA1-B141-4957-BD90-287EFFB2C81C.jpeg

Sorry to hear about your losses. Ive most definitely had more than my one mc I knew about with ivf - I just don't test . I've had cycles when I was really late and knew it felt different. Me and my hubby didjt prevent for more than 8 years and that's a long time waiting for baby no.1

I will stop ttc next year as Its so hard going and would rather just focus on the one miracle I have if we can't have baby 2 and try ivf again

Good luck with your journey to baby no.6

The opks I’m using are one step I think. But usually use easy @ home. Just had no money to order anymore tests this week.

This is previous cycle. Which showed darker lines around ovulation.
View attachment 93335
this is this cycle, no change! Still very faint all the time! :( I know I missed a few days due to being back at work and so busy! but still should be darker today surely?
View attachment 93334

Hopefully they'll get darker soon for you hon, I really hope the doctors can help you when you ring tomorrow. Are you charting your BBT at all, if so, what are your temperatures doing? <3

If in doubt, just keep BD'ing. <3

Good luck with your scan @PeanutButter !

Oh that sounds confusing @Sugar10, I hope you get some answers!

I'm about 8/9dpo. Couldn't wait to test. CB Early was negative this afternoon. Then got this tonight on an ASDA cheapie. Dodgy test??? :think:

20210914_002622.jpg

Good luck with your scan @PeanutButter !

Oh that sounds confusing @Sugar10, I hope you get some answers!

I'm about 8/9dpo. Couldn't wait to test. CB Early was negative this afternoon. Then got this tonight on an ASDA cheapie. Dodgy test??? :think:

View attachment 93337
Hm it could be dye run but the placement is perfect… might be trying to stick. Hoping it gets darker/more clear!

Was another dodgy one... bfn this morning!

I never ever used a dodgy test before, why are they all so rubbish nowadays??

@RainbowMama @Cookie517 thanks, yes hopefully get some darker lines soon unless I missed it. But we’ve been bd’ing anyway!
Waiting for the doctor to call this afternoon, hopefully can run some tests to check everything has settled after the MC and not contributing to heavy painful AFs I keep having.

@Cookie517 oh that was rubbish having a dodgy test. Maybe another one in a few days will be your BFP :)

Wow I missed so much in just a few hours! Good to hear updates from everyone. Hope you get some answers @Sugar10! I was really hoping that was going to be a BFP @Cookie517. :( Anyone else testing now? I think there are few end of the month testers coming up! :)

Have you guys thought about using soy iso?
I got pregnant twice on it and one was with twins. I was going to take it in a couple months if I didn't conceive

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is hanging on on there?

I got a positive ovulation test last night so dtd last night and had all the usual ovulation signs too. Going to dtd again tonight amd tmrw to cover it but wish I had covered tue eve as well but just didn't feel like it !

Is there a October testing thread starting soon, my test date will just fall in September and no more on 29th/30th !

What is soy iso @PeanutButter ?

20210915_065713.jpg

It's the natural clomid. If you google soy isoflavones for dummies the page is full of information.
You take it usually cd 3-7 and the helps your eggs mature/realise more. If you ovulate normally though it might cause some issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back