✨⭐️September Testing Thread⭐️✨

@Fsb676 only noticeable thing I have is sensitive nipples. Which can happen either way. Struggling with symptoms as I’ve fallen really badly with covid , day 6 of it now so hoping I’ve reached some sort of peak!
I tested today also - bfn. But not out yet until AF arrives! Not due on for another 4 days ish.
Well at least you did the right thing to put your mind a ease with the amusement park.
Go on, what day did you test?! Haha. Are you testing again this week? I need to order more.

@RainbowMama good luck with this cycle :)

@Clarkecharm , ooo the TWW begins! :) I noticed the October thread too :) can’t believe we’re almost at the end of the year!

@Alexis2017 what makes you think you’re out? when is af due? Fingers crossed for your ivf journey if that’s where it leads xxx

@Fsb676 how you getting on? I’m 8dpo. Tested today - bfn , obviously ! Haha.

Just cause I'm always out. Hy would it ever be any different! I feel a bit of a fool for every trying to ttc. I'm cd26 and af due tmrw. I just wish I had the money to start IVF now but only got half saved up so could afford to do the baseline tests which are valid 1 year so feels better to do something than nothing !

I'm going to try do bbt charting next cycle ut with a 19 month old who wants to co sleep from 3am most nights I don't get the chance to take my temp before I get out of bed !!

Good luck everyone for last few days in Sept. I will see you on the Oct thread !

@Alexis2017 Don't feel so discouraged. <3 You never know. It might happen. I am glad you are able to start making progress in the next step though

@Sugar10 lol This made me laugh. Keep us posted on your testing, and I do hope you get better soon! <3 Going to try not to test. I’m out a vehicle right now, but Tuesday I will have one. I need to go grocery shopping.....and I may just pick some up....even though I shouldn’t be testing until next week. Realistically if I have all these symptoms, it should pick up on the test.....otherwise it’s gotta just be in my head lol. I am super excited this month, but I don’t want to make myself extra sad/disappointed next weekend .

@Fsb676 tested again this morning and I’m sure there is a super faint line. I’ll update photo! But not holding my breath as I’ve seen plenty of evaps. :(

it’s ok to be excited , but I know what you mean about the disappointment. Hate it when af arrives and it’s like we have to start all over again ! :( but anyway. We will see :)

Thats AF arrived today right on time as expected cd27...not even any sign of her arriving just showed up. Rarely have any cramps since I had Felix. Oh well on to the 4th cycle ttc no.2 while we save for more ivf.

Thats AF arrived today right on time as expected cd27...not even any sign of her arriving just showed up. Rarely have any cramps since I had Felix. Oh well on to the 4th cycle ttc no.2 while we save for more ivf.

Awww I’m sorry hun :( At least you’re cycle didn’t try to fool you being just a day or two late! I hate when that happens too. :/

I see it but I can’t tell if it’s got color or not. Mine weren’t light positives until 9-10 dpo at the earliest. It’s so hard to not test! I went through all 25 I had plus frers and digis. It can be an expensive obsession… eek. I hope it gets darker!

I see it! But like you said.....I give up on these faint lines, because there have been some horrendous evaps lately. I’ve definitely had my share of evaps. Someone here just recently had a terrible one! Hope this is it though! Test again tomorrow! I’m not helping the early testing

@MysticKitten yes it’s so faint I can’t tell if it has colour or not. I guess a few days should tell!

@Fsb676 haha I will test every day until AF as standard procedure haha :) then be miserable , then start all over again! Haha.
I know these evaps are so cruel lately, tests have definitely got worse for it. All I can do is see what it does. Get darker or disappear .. :/

@Alexis2017 sorry AF showed :( but agree with @Fsb676 at least it’s showed it’s face on Time , I’ve had a couple cycles where it’s been late and got hopes up!

Yeah, I don't really get my hopes up too much now after all these years I know it's impossible without ivf!! Roll on Spring 22!! Not sure how much longer we will ttc it's just disappointing

@Alexis2017 Give yourself a few days rest. When AF passes you will be in better spirits. I’m always ready to stop during AF, but usually back in after. Plus, you know you are working towards the spring. Try to focus on that, though I am sure it is hard. <3

@Sugar10 hahaha standard procedure....do you also test multiple times a day??? Now I have broken that habit, but I also haven’t had tests so.......and yes, I know that is like breaking all the rules about fmu and all that....but it’s so hard not to lol

@Fsb676 I have been known to test multiple times a day! :) haha. But now I tend to just do once, but I’m only using those cheap strips (that I think I’m on my last 10!) so I don’t feel bad like it’s costing a fortune as it isn’t really. Think I got 50 or 100 for about £5.
It’s been pay day so Just ordered some more and some FRER to keep hold of, but that’s it for the month! Let’s hope I won’t need 50 more - be nice we got BFP at the same time too! :)
Hoping to see some bfps before Christmas for us ladies , that was my aim.. but if not, then we keep trying anyway :)

Done another test today, just because I’m crazy :)
I’m sure the line is darker (slightly!) and still a squinter! But my OH can see this, and even he usually can’t see the imaginary lines! D3909015-4DAA-486B-B0A0-8B0574BC257A.jpeg

@MysticKitten i think I’m 10-11dpo, so still really early. I know I should wait a few days really! X x

@Kholl , thankyou, I like your optimism but I can’t think about it being a BFP until it’s very clear! . X x

@MysticKitten i think I’m 10-11dpo, so still really early. I know I should wait a few days really! X x

@Kholl , thankyou, I like your optimism but I can’t think about it being a BFP until it’s very clear! . X x

Oh! I’d be so tempted to use a frer <3 I really do think it’s a bfp :)

Haven’t got any FRERS, going to order some for tomorrow , have a different brand I might use tomorrow morning . Trying not to get hopes up had so many bad evaps before :( x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back