✨⭐️September Testing Thread⭐️✨

Symptom wise -
Nothing much. Which is unusual..
not even sore boobs, which I’ve had for the last couple mo this before AF.
Had some low back ache today , but think it’s from over doing it ..

Last edited:
Hey everyone,
I used this forum a lot 6 years ago but couldn't remember my log in.

Had my son through IVF 6 years ago. Had one natural bfp that ended in ectopic rupture. Been in my current relationship for 3 years, we've been ntnp for a while now but nothings happening so this month I'm back using OpKs, so going to give it our all.

Wishing you all lots of luck, and could you put me down for 9th September please.

Xx

Hey everyone,

Had my son through IVF 6 years ago. Had one natural bfp that ended in ectopic rupture. Been in my current relationship for 3 years, we've been ntnp for a while now but nothings happening so this month I'm back using OpKs, so going to give it our all.

Wishing you all lots of luck, and could you put me down for 9th September please.

Xx
All done xx

Hope everyone’s doing ok,
I’m flitting between august testing & sept. Due on , the 1st. So we shall see... :)

I’ve got a trapped nerve in my back,it’s killing and driving me mad! :(
I’m 8dpo. Hcg test was negative this morning. x x

I'm about 6dpo and I am feeling so so tired it's unreal. I literally feel terrible with it tbh. I couldn't walk over to pick up Felix after work as I felt so dizzy. I have bad bloating and craving chocolate so probably af will show up but this exhaustion is hitting me hard.

Af due 1st September then we are on to 3rd cycle ttc for baby .

Hey everyone,

Xx
Welcome back , I had IVF in 2018/ 2019 and had my son in 2020. I'm back on trying for a 2nd naturally hoping something has changed while we save for another round ivf. Wishing you luck and hope it's a short journey to your 2nd baby ! X

Hello ladies

how are we all? I’m CD19 and I think I had my peak late last night. I’m not going to be able to test until 3.30/4 to see if it’s higher or lower. The line was quite dark but it was rated low. I put it as peak. What do you ladies think? I do generally ovulate on CD18. I’m so bloated and uncomfortable xx

E2CB63BB-B060-4176-B5F9-6FA97DDA84E3.png

I feel so in between threads, I don’t know where to post lol.....but I think a few of us are in the same boat. I for one got caught up on both the threads hahaha. It’s good to see some of us are in the TWW! I’m watching some of y’all’s opk strips, wishing I had bought them this month. ;)
Last week I had so much CM between CD 10-13, and only had time to do anything about it on CD 5, 11, and 12. Of course lots of imaginary symptoms since then lol. But.....then I started having CM again since CD 20.....we’ll see about today...and only had time on CD 20 and 22. Last night I had the nasea we were discussing earlier. This is the third cycle in a row that I have had the CM twice not surrounding the leave or approach of AF. So basically I have no idea again. AF supposedly due on the 5th.
So, that’s my overly long, complicated updated lol. If you made it this far, thanks for having sympathy. ;)
How’s everyone else? Any new super early testers yet?

Don't think this pregnancy is going to work out... I know pregnancy cramps are normal but hmm this doesn't feel right.
So staying over here for now (hope you ladies don't mind). I mcd last month at 4+5/6 I'm 4+5 today and cramping is strong soooooo meh.

FSB I get EWCM alot through my cycle, 1 week before till 1 week after and then again a week leading to AF do you drink alot of water?

Clarke I would say it's definitely nearly there x

@Alexis2017 fatigue could be a promising sign? I’m due around 1st September too. I’m about 8dpo.

@Clarkecharm that looks dark , but like it could be darker? I wouldn’t have thought it would be low though, and definitely think it’s the start of your ovulation time, maybe try another and see what that says? I’ll try and upload my opks chart.

@Fsb676 I’m hopping between two threads too! And I’m all here testing (early!) hahah.. but only cheap test strips. So not much money waste. I’m 8dpo, so if I’ve caught then hopefully will know in about 4 days. :)
And hopefully you won’t need to buy opks next cycle but if you do, they’re really useful. I never knew this much about my cycle! :)

@PeanutButter cramps can be normal, try not worry although it’s easier said then done! Have you managed to get a scan?

It’s getting stronger thinking peak May be tonight or in the morning. We’ll do the deed tonight, tomorrow & Monday. We can’t on Sunday. I hope that’s enough. Sending baby dust to you all xx

B8BFC3B9-854F-4241-ADA1-646EF8109C15.png

90891111-0E32-40BF-9302-527FC5FBCBA6.png

This is my chart. Peak CD15, but was dark day before too. So I would say your peak will be soon :) :)
Then begin the 2WW :) !!

I'm getting EWCM along with the cramps and really strong ovulation pain, it's weird but google says it's probably where it's implanted more to the one side. But the EWCM is usually a bad sign for me :(
Can't have a scan before 6 weeks and I've found a private one it's in Shrewsbury so like over an hour away but it's way cheaper than ones by me 45 instead of 70! Then I'll have to pay again if I get to 8 weeks. There's usually a pattern, 6 weeks good and healthy heart beating 8 weeks heartbeat very slow or stopped completely then mc a day or 2 after.
Just hate the first few weeks :/

@Clarkecharm definitely tonight I reckon

I'm getting EWCM along with the cramps and really strong ovulation pain, it's weird but google says it's probably where it's implanted more to the one side. But the EWCM is usually a bad sign for me :(
Can't have a scan before 6 weeks and I've found a private one it's in Shrewsbury so like over an hour away but it's way cheaper than ones by me 45 instead of 70! Then I'll have to pay again if I get to 8 weeks. There's usually a pattern, 6 weeks good and healthy heart beating 8 weeks heartbeat very slow or stopped completely then mc a day or 2 after.
Just hate the first few weeks :/

@Clarkecharm definitely tonight I reckon
*hugs* pb your resilience is amazing.. I’ll be thinking of you

@PeanutButter so sorry, must be hard feeling so down and anxious in the early stages , due to what’s happened already. Just hope this sticks for you. I’ve heard about implantation cramps, and if you weren’t trying you may not notice, but because you’re so in tune while TTC you notice things, and I’m hoping that’s what it is for you.
I do remember always having more discharge at start of pregnancies. And usually felt really irritated too.
Hope you get the early scan, maybe wait until 8 weeks if you can? Save the drive and worry, and money? Although I fully understand how the cost would be worth it for peace of mind.
Thinking of you! :)

Hey, This cycle is soooooo weird. I really don’t know what’s going on. BBT has confirmed that I ovulated on Wednesday, which would make me 4dpo. But according to OPK’s I didn’t get my peak until fri night. Which one do I go with? Added pics so you can see! We tried to dtd last night but were far too tired. Will try again tomorrow night, but not sure if we need too lol xxx

6EA925B4-FFE0-49C5-BDAC-746E9BCA068E.png F7867FDA-F85B-43B5-9C17-00EC2D62171C.png 133A7838-8A23-4DFB-A164-DDD4F4EC8C32.png 62B65489-D405-44CB-A31A-E1BB9C84DE86.png

Those apps are rubbish. Your peak was definitely on CD19. I’d enter the temps on FF - it’s much more accurate and reliable. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back