✨⭐️September Testing Thread⭐️✨

@Sugar10 Yay! At least it has t disappeared yet!!!! I got an FRER this morning....not even a pretend line lol, but I’m the same 10/11 DPO. Last time I was pregnant I had a very negative at 10 DPO and then a blazing positive at 15/16 on a cheapie and digi. Hope this is it for you!!!!

Thanks everyone.

I reached out to a fertility doc that I follow on Instagram and didn't expect him to reply but he always posts such honestly and realistic stuff and he did reply to me ! I asked him about my chances of ivf working again and told him my stats.

He told me that my chances of having my 1st baby was about 10-20% maybe on higher end of that scale but now its on lower end. He said I've 80% chance of having embryos with abnormal genetic make up which often cause miscarriage. He said chances of a natural pregnancy less than 5% ( gutting to hear that)

I felt like everything just hit me in that moment. I never really read about my chances in percentages nor did I want to know but hearing that truly showed me how lucky we are to have our baby boy. I squeezed him and just had a wee sob to myself. I have had all these dreams and day dreams of Felix and his sibling playing in the summer and opening Christmas gifts in the winter and ots never going to happen is it!

I just wish I didn't have to accept this, I get so upset that I can't have the same choices as others to have a bigger family.

We will keep trying as nothing to loose other than hope and we are still going to give it a go as the what if feeling is just soe thing I can't bear to live with. I'd rather have tried and ne sad about it that just to be sad about it.

@Alexis2017 oh im so sorry to read this. You can never be sure of these percentages surely? I really hope that there is still some hope for you and like you say you’ve nothing to lose with trying still. Being positive about having your son is probably a good thing too. Sorry I don’t really have any advice or words that will help. Just keep doing whatever is right for you and your family. :)

@Fsb676 no it hasn’t disappeared. - yet! I feel it’s worse though! As it’s the ‘unknown’ !! I’d rather it was a clear negative :/ .. but time will tell I guess! I have FRER coming tomorrow. Think we are same DPO too. I never usually get a positive until around 14dpo , so there’s time yet :)

@Sugar10 Keep us posted in the morning!!!!

@Alexis2017 awww...I read your other post first. I’m so sorry for all that you are going through. I am from quite a large family, and I just always expected it’d be the same for me, but doesn’t seem that way here either at the moment either. Keeping loving that baby boy. ;)

Well, I’m out. Spotting started today. Disappointed, but also laughing at myself and my symptoms. I was the most sure as ever that this was it. Alas, it’s not. Probably a few tears in the next few days lol, but I guess I’m already in and out of the October thread as well. Hahaha sometimes you skip a month depending on your dates being at the end, and sometimes you get two in a month. Anyway, see you all at end of October/November! I’ll be checking in on the last few yet to see AF....hope you get bfps!!!! <3

Well, I’m out. Spotting started today. Disappointed, but also laughing at myself and my symptoms. I was the most sure as ever that this was it. Alas, it’s not. Probably a few tears in the next few days lol, but I guess I’m already in and out of the October thread as well. Hahaha sometimes you skip a month depending on your dates being at the end, and sometimes you get two in a month. Anyway, see you all at end of October/November! I’ll be checking in on the last few yet to see AF....hope you get bfps!!!! <3
Aw I’m sorry to see this.. <3

@Fsb676 oh no! So sorry to read this. Does it feel like af? Yea I know what you mean I was at the end of the month so had two dates in aug /sept but then I’d be like you and miss October completely. :(

I haven’t tested again as I’ve felt unwell. no AF yet. X x

Feeling deflated :( :(
Just tested with the FRER that arrived yesterday. It was dilute urine but still thought it could’ve had a faint line. But NOTHING. Zilch. So those lines on the one step strips are obviously false. :(
No sign of AF, but I am not hopeful now :(

Aww thanks @MysticKitten <3

@Sugar10 Yeah, it really does feel like AF. I’d love to go the just implantation route, but then, I think I would be more disappointed in a few days, ya know? I did have that with my mc two days before af was expected, and I was positive that af was coming.....but I really think this time is different. I should be full on tonight or tomorrow. I’m sorry about your FRER’s. You might still be in if you don’t feel it yet, but I know what you mean about not getting your hopes up too much. Keep us posted! I checked back soooo many times yesterday, to see update line pics!!! ;)

Feeling deflated :( :(
Just tested with the FRER that arrived yesterday. It was dilute urine but still thought it could’ve had a faint line. But NOTHING. Zilch. So those lines on the one step strips are obviously false. :(
No sign of AF, but I am not hopeful now :(
Aw ): my frer took a bit to look like much of anything.. and with dilute urine this early, I know you don’t want to be disappointed.. not out til the witch shows right? Still rooting for you.

@Fsb676 sorry I made you keep checking in and had nothing to update ! Covid is making me miserable and I’ve got an ear infection now :( so feeling lousy. But even worse now that there was no line on a FRER. I would have thought if the other lines were ‘real’ then I’d have had a line on the frer? So that’s just confusing.
Anyway. Can only see how it goes, I thought I was due AF by yesterday, but CD30 today. No AF yet.

@Fsb676 sorry I made you keep checking in and had nothing to update ! Covid is making me miserable and I’ve got an ear infection now :( so feeling lousy. But even worse now that there was no line on a FRER. I would have thought if the other lines were ‘real’ then I’d have had a line on the frer? So that’s just confusing.
Anyway. Can only see how it goes, I thought I was due AF by yesterday, but CD30 today. No AF yet.

awww, no, don’t be sorry. I was just excited for you. :) Not out yet, but I know it’s frustrating holding onto the last hope. I can’t get over how bad evaps have been. :/

@Fsb676 Wel, scrap everything I’ve said. As I’m now officially out. Started bleeding. :( so devastated, as I hadn’t symptom spotted and had no signs of AF either and I usually do. But it’s just started now. Absolutely devastated.
I would have had a baby this week , if all had gone well. I can’t believe it’s taking so long to conceive again I have no idea why :(

@Fsb676 Wel, scrap everything I’ve said. As I’m now officially out. Started bleeding. :( so devastated, as I hadn’t symptom spotted and had no signs of AF either and I usually do. But it’s just started now. Absolutely devastated.
I would have had a baby this week , if all had gone well. I can’t believe it’s taking so long to conceive again I have no idea why :(
Oh no… *hugs* I’m sorry hun.

Awww @Sugar10 I’m so sorry. :( This is the kind of day I have been having too. Tomorrow I would have had an 8 week old, and we’ve been trying since March 2020, and not preventing since July 2019. Hope you feel better and back at it in a few days! <3

Ok....so maybe tomorrow things will suddenly change, but I’ve been spotting for three days now. I last took a pregnancy test Tuesday....stark white....not even an evap. I was cramping, and spotted even a day or two early. Now, I don’t really think I’m pregnant, but of course the idea is floating. I’ve had significant amount of mucus, brown spotting, and a touch of pink/red. The catch is I just tried a menstrual cup. First time, and learning curve has been interesting. Mostly removing it....and I’m wondering if that is why I had some pink/red from irritation/etc. I’ve been waiting for the full period to come the last three days. It was due on today, Saturday, and isn’t here yet. Most of my cramping has gone away. I’m kinda going on a pointless rant. I don’t want to test, because I don’t want to be sad.....but also, if it happened to be positive, I’d be freaking out that I had pink/red, even though some women experience implantation. Any thoughts? I’m probably just taking longer than usual for full flow?!?!?

Ok....so maybe tomorrow things will suddenly change, but I’ve been spotting for three days now. I last took a pregnancy test Tuesday....stark white....not even an evap. I was cramping, and spotted even a day or two early. Now, I don’t really think I’m pregnant, but of course the idea is floating. I’ve had significant amount of mucus, brown spotting, and a touch of pink/red. The catch is I just tried a menstrual cup. First time, and learning curve has been interesting. Mostly removing it....and I’m wondering if that is why I had some pink/red from irritation/etc. I’ve been waiting for the full period to come the last three days. It was due on today, Saturday, and isn’t here yet. Most of my cramping has gone away. I’m kinda going on a pointless rant. I don’t want to test, because I don’t want to be sad.....but also, if it happened to be positive, I’d be freaking out that I had pink/red, even though some women experience implantation. Any thoughts? I’m probably just taking longer than usual for full flow?!?!?
It’s so hard to not think like that when it’s something you want so badly. If you think you should test, do it. If it’s negative at least you will know…. And if it’s positive then, that’s great. I had pink spotting with streaks of red and then just light brown for a couple weeks early in pregnancy. Best wishes for whatever you decide to do <3

View attachment 93367[/QUOT
It’s so hard to not think like that when it’s something you want so badly. If you think you should test, do it. If it’s negative at least you will know…. And if it’s positive then, that’s great. I had pink spotting with streaks of red and then just light brown for a couple weeks early in pregnancy. Best wishes for whatever you decide to do <3

Thanks for the reply @MysticKitten . I ended up testing, and was super disappointed, but at the same time relieved that it was negative....and a few hours later I got my full flow. It’s extra super hard for me not to think like that since it happened to my last time I was pregnant. At least I am not worried now. :) Thanks again! <3

Ok completely baffled !

i usually stay away from Blue Tests as they have a bad reputation but all pink tests seem to have sold out where I live so had to buy a clear blue.

this happened - it was outside of the time window - about 30 minutes after - so not days and days

half a blue line ?

I did read a post and the doctor at the EPU agreed that even after the time window if a line appears it’s usually because there is HCG in the urine but wasn’t strong enough to be picked up - bit longer you leave the test more hcg keeps going over the line and will turn it blue or pink

never had half a line before - let me know what you think ?

Ok completely baffled !

i usually stay away from Blue Tests as they have a bad reputation but all pink tests seem to have sold out where I live so had to buy a clear blue.

this happened - it was outside of the time window - about 30 minutes after - so not days and days

half a blue line ?

I did read a post and the doctor at the EPU agreed that even after the time window if a line appears it’s usually because there is HCG in the urine but wasn’t strong enough to be picked up - bit longer you leave the test more hcg keeps going over the line and will turn it blue or pink

never had half a line before - let me know what you think ?
Picture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back