✨⭐️September Testing Thread⭐️✨

I am taking a short break from here on this next cycle. Af arrived for me today so I am out. I had a few signs I thought could have just got lucky but silly me to think I could get pregnant naturally eh? For some reason I feel really low about this cycle and I think I let myself have too much hope. I am so broody for baby 2 and dreading going through ivf again. It really broke me. I need to order more ovulation sticks and just pull myself together again and try again. I should be used to this by now !!

I just go over and over in my head why ? I have never had anything to suggest why. I am now having 10 days liteal phase and before Felix I had 14 days so now that's not great for going forward.

Hope some of you have better luck with month !!

@Fsb676 how you getting on with the cramps?and anything developed?

@Alexis2017 hope things get better for you. And you don’t have to go down the ivf route. Must be so difficult. :(

I’ve been lucky so far in that respect so shouldn’t complain.
But it’s just still disheartening when you just do everything to make it happen every month and it doesn’t. :(

my bleeding is still slow, and mainly brown. Usually in full force by now, but I imagine it will be over night. Usually springs up on me quickly, being on blood thinners! :(

x x

Hey, @Sugar10 still cramping, but no spotting, etc. yet. I just don’t want to be sad when it comes lol. At ovulation I always say we missed it, then the next week I’m convinced I’m pregnant somehow, and then I get so sad when af shows. We shall see.
Sounds like you have a little hope. Sometimes for me though it makes me have too much hope. That’s how I feel now.

Keep us Posted!!!!

@Fsb676 you’re not out yet then :) cramping could be a good sign ...
my AF is well and truly here now :(
Always feel sad , I felt different this time, didn’t have all the symptoms I had last month, so was a little hopeful.
Hate it :( and I’ll feel down for a few days now: but then I’ll be ok OPKS testing and going again...

fingers crossed for you :)

Last edited:
I may aswel be put down for the 28th sept to test. :roll: (Here we go again :( )

can only keep trying. Just don’t expect it to ever happen now, and it’s silly as it’s only been a few months. :( x x just having a down day!

In the boat with you @Sugar10 All the feels! Ready to move on, but in two weeks I’ll be back to testing again. I’m so proud of myself for not testing until af two months in a row! lol

I’m out everyone. AF is here with brown and pink spotting. Happy testing to those of you still in the game!

Hi ladies,

Sorry to jump in!

How reliable are the Freedom tests? I took one and saw a line, so took another with the same sample.

I think I've got a very very very faint line on both of them. Confusing thing is, I've I've a bit uncomfortable yesterday and today and assumed I was FINALLY ovulating (ewcm etc) and I'm on CD 53. However I took these because I just felt off. I'm not sure if you can see from the pictures? It's much much clearer in person than on photos. Both tests had a veeeeeery faint line visible within the time frame.

I've ordered some FRERs for tomorrow.

Screenshot_20210902-205151_Gallery.jpg

@Cookie517 This is exciting! :) I don’t know about the brand, but I thought I could see a vvvvfl on the right pic before I opened it. Keep us posted! Hope this is it for you! Some will say the at it should be bright at CD 53, but didn’t I see you post that your cycles vary widely recently???? Wouldn’t apply if you ovulate later. So, I hope this is it for you <3

@Cookie517 This is exciting! :) I don’t know about the brand, but I thought I could see a vvvvfl on the right pic before I opened it. Keep us posted! Hope this is it for you! Some will say the at it should be bright at CD 53, but didn’t I see you post that your cycles vary widely recently???? Wouldn’t apply if you ovulate later. So, I hope this is it for you <3

Thank you! I'm crossing everything too :pray:
Yes I've got really weird cycles at the moment! Not sure if/when I ovulated, genuinely thought I was ovulating today/yesterday. We BD anyway so even if it turns out to be negative then maybe we're in with another chance?!

BFN on a FRER this morning with fmu. :brat:
Why did TWO tests give a similar false result?! It's so unfair. :cry:

Might just assume this is the start of my TWW, as something was definitely going on xx

Awww @Cookie517 I’m sorry. This is one of many reasons why I stopped testing.....but the only reason I can stop testing is because I don’t have tests in the house.....and for the last two weeks I’ve been out a car. Lol Inagine the money we saved lol Glad you aren’t out though! Sounds like you’re finally on that TWW!!!! Keep us posted!

I find that these test keep giving false hope. Yet I still buy them! Hope you get your bfp soon xxx

Oh no @Cookie517 , I hate these false BFPs it’s making me really anxious over testing! (Not enough to actually stop me testing early :) haha) I even did a cheap strip test this morning with my LH test, I’m on CD 5, and there was an evap .. seriously! What is going on with these!
Good luck in your TWW though! :)

@Fsb676 you’re doing so well not testing!!! We’re roughly on the same CD too, so I’ll let you know when I cave and test hahahah xx

Last edited:
Hi ladies. I really don’t know what’s going on with my body.

remember me saying according to bbt I ovulated Wednesday but my peak wasn’t until the Friday?!

well I’ve just started bleeding (lightly) so I’m either 11DPO or 9DPO. Either way a short LP of 10/8.

I suppose it could be implantation bleed by not so sure. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I’ll get some answers at the hospital.

so disheartening xx

Wow and I just want 2 babies and had to have 1vf to have one..your a lucky Mama!!

I have been blessed with the children I do have, but in total I’ve had 15 miscarriages, I’d not class that as luck personally, nor would I the long journey with unexplained secondary infertility with absolutely no medical help to achieve a pregnancy.

Hi ladies. I really don’t know what’s going on with my body.

remember me saying according to bbt I ovulated Wednesday but my peak wasn’t until the Friday?!

well I’ve just started bleeding (lightly) so I’m either 11DPO or 9DPO. Either way a short LP of 10/8.

I suppose it could be implantation bleed by not so sure. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I’ll get some answers at the hospital.

so disheartening xx
I can’t remember what your BBT chart was… I’m sorry you’re bleeding. Hopefully it’s just an implantation bleed & I’m hoping you’ll get some answers at your hospital appointment.

I’ve had to have some time away from the forum as my results didn’t go to plan, then AF arrived and absolutely winded me.

I can’t remember what your BBT chart was… I’m sorry you’re bleeding. Hopefully it’s just an implantation bleed & I’m hoping you’ll get some answers at your hospital appointment.

I’ve had to have some time away from the forum as my results didn’t go to plan, then AF arrived and absolutely winded me.
Oh I’m sorry lovely. Sometimes we need to step back. Big hugs.

Judging by the flow today and colour I’d say it’s AF.

So roll on cycle 10. Can’t believe I’m here already. Only feels like yesterday we started xx

Sending lots of love and baby dust to you all <3

Can I please be added for the 17th? If I've definitely ovulated (which I blooming well hope I have after the horrible pain and awful feeling I had!!) then that will fall at about 12dpo for me x

Sending lots of love and baby dust to you all <3

Can I please be added for the 17th? If I've definitely ovulated (which I blooming well hope I have after the horrible pain and awful feeling I had!!) then that will fall at about 12dpo for me x
All done xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back