✨⭐️September Testing Thread⭐️✨

Quite a lot of temperatures taken early, but also quite high temperatures to begin with.

Have you been poorly?

Quite a lot of temperatures taken early, but also quite high temperatures to begin with.

Have you been poorly?
Sorry hun just got in from work. No not been poorly at all. It’s all so strange. Xx

Can I have the 1st Sept please?
On day 3 of a flashing face on my clear blue opk.

2nd cycle ttc no.#2 , just hoping something has changed since having my baby via ivf. Ijust don't get why we haven't ever got pregnant naturally when all tests normal. It just goes over ad over in my head. How amazing must it be to be able to get pregnant naturally!! I hope this is our lucky month

Good luck everyone !

@LuckyLaura How are you, where you at ?

Hey thanks for thinking of me, tbh I've been in a bit of a dark place so I've not been on. Despite deciding to start ttc 2 months ago we actually haven't been, not one single month have we actually had sex around ovulation. Every month something has come up including an incredibly embarrassing event the day before O last month where we pretty much broke each other and were both in pain for 3 days :rotfl: This month apparently we just didn't bother?! I feel like I haven't actually started yet and it's really getting me down so I have been staying away. I'm going to scrap everything and take this month as our first month, we have ordered conceive plus and got multivitamins on the go.

I will catch up the rest of the thread soon tho but just popped on here, i need to work out my dates too xx

I'm all caught up this morning!

Congratulations @PeanutButter I really hope this is it for you! xx

@Clarkecharm what an amazing anniversary present that would be! xx

@Sugar10 Definitely the best way to kick off the new school year <3

@RainbowMama I hope you get the results you're looking for and at least if you do have a blood clotting disorder maybe they can be on it to try help you out more xx

@Alexis2017 How cool would it be if we ended up on the same pregnancy thread this time!! <3 xx

I think I missed a few things, welcome back to @xxcexx too x

I did up date my journal but posting here for an update too...

I honestly don't know whats going on. I think I might actually make a gp appointment as I just don't feel very good at all. I have a slight nausea feeling and extra saliva , extra thirsty, scatty , just feel so bizarre .

I woke up with strong period cramps which lasted less than 5 mins and just disappeared? I did two cheapy tests this morning and both negative but I am only about 9 or 10dpo at most? Would it show that early ? Why would I have these symptoms if I was pregnant and not sshow up. I got a flashing face on CB 18th 19th and 20th my static smiling face on 21st August. We dtd 18th and 20th only.

I mean I know there's like 0.00001% chance of this happening naturally ,never mind with IVF. I feel like I am going mad. I am not even wanting to symptom spot as I really don't expect to get pregnant again but I just constantly feel off.

I did up date my journal but posting here for an update too...

I honestly don't know whats going on. I think I might actually make a gp appointment as I just don't feel very good at all. I have a slight nausea feeling and extra saliva , extra thirsty, scatty , just feel so bizarre .

I woke up with strong period cramps which lasted less than 5 mins and just disappeared? I did two cheapy tests this morning and both negative but I am only about 9 or 10dpo at most? Would it show that early ? Why would I have these symptoms if I was pregnant and not sshow up. I got a flashing face on CB 18th 19th and 20th my static smiling face on 21st August. We dtd 18th and 20th only.

I mean I know there's like 0.00001% chance of this happening naturally ,never mind with IVF. I feel like I am going mad. I am not even wanting to symptom spot as I really don't expect to get pregnant again but I just constantly feel off.
:( sending massive hugs, so sorry you're feeling this way! I will have everything crossed that it is because your BFP is on its way! When I had my first not only did it not show positive on a test before my period was missed, I still had negatives up to 2 weeks after it was late despite having sickness all the time! It was the weirdest thing x

:( sending massive hugs, so sorry you're feeling this way! I will have everything crossed that it is because your BFP is on its way! When I had my first not only did it not show positive on a test before my period was missed, I still had negatives up to 2 weeks after it was late despite having sickness all the time! It was the weirdest thing x

Really ? I tested 10 days after my embryo transfer and that gave me a strong positive but didnt before that and I had so many symptoms. I just have to see what thr next 48 hours brings . I just don't feel great !!

How is everyone? My AF is due today. :( not arrived yet. Going to do a test, but not feeling hopeful :(
X x

I feel a bit behind here lately. I think I was supposed to reply to someone?!?!? But I can’t find the thread, so I apologize if I missed something. :( I read it, but got distracted. When I went to respond, I had lost it.

Some of us are getting close to testing! @Sugar10 have you actually waited to test this whole time!!!!

Last cycle I didn’t buy any tests, and managed to just wait af out. Almost there for this cycle too, and no tests in the house lol. Supposedly due Sunday. I don’t feel like my period is coming yet, and usually do by this point. I have had extra saliva, little extra thirsty, cm, and my breasts are pretty sore. Half of those are probably imaginary lol, but there’s my symptom spotting. Only thing that isn’t imaginary for sure is my breasts being sore. They haven’t been sore since my miscarriage. Though before then, I would occasionally get sore breasts at ov. We should be past that now though, so who knows. Also, hiccups, is that a symptom lol? I’ve gotten them two days in a row so far. Probably just being crazy over here lol.
Can’t wait to see all the tests this month!

Yes people must be testing soon!!!
@Fsb676 dont be silly as if I’ve waited until today to test! Haha. I tested this morning and BFN :(
Might have been abit of brown when I wiped but nothing else. But my AF always starts brown and light. So lost all hope now! Plus have stomach ache too.
Hoping your ‘signs’ are real and not imaginary, :) :) but I must do that every single month haha.
Last few months I’ve had really sore boobs and AF showed, so think that’s a sign for AF for me . And they’re not too bad at the mo, but this could change haha. .

thanks @PeanutButter , hoping you’re ok? And did you manage sorting a scan?

Sorry to hear you got a BFN @Sugar10 . Hopefully its just not picking up on it.

@Alexis2017 yeah it was so weird it took forever to get my positive and my dates were perfect cuz I calculated my due date with them too and she was due 5th august and was born 3rd haha yet with my second I tested a few days before my AF was due and the lines came up instantly and super dark. I think it depends on the test you get at the time tbh too x

Think my AF has arrived.
So I’m out for September, and it’s not even September yet! :( so just feel really down tonight. I don’t know what’s wrong with me as I’ve conceived so easily before :( x x

Today i started to feel cramping....an hour after my last post. And I feel the exact same way @Sugar10. I literally said the same thing. September’s probably out, and it’s not even here. Don’t get discouraged yet though! You get to try again in two weeks! Then we’ll both be excited again. ;)

@Fsb676 pink when I wiped. And cramps. So this is the start of it for me! CD 28, so least that’s two cycles roughly the same length. Which might just be what I needed. To get my cycles regulated again? Not sure if that’s a thing or not!
if you’ve not started AF then you’re still in ! :) so don’t be disheartened yet!
Yes I know , do it all over again, and then again, and it’s just taking forever :( :(
May take a break at some point down the line. Don’t think I’ll want to OPK test, but then it gives me something to focus on to be honest. Need to order some more. :)

@Fsb676 pink when I wiped. And cramps. So this is the start of it for me! CD 28, so least that’s two cycles roughly the same length. Which might just be what I needed. To get my cycles regulated again? Not sure if that’s a thing or not!
if you’ve not started AF then you’re still in ! :) so don’t be disheartened yet!
Yes I know , do it all over again, and then again, and it’s just taking forever :( :(
May take a break at some point down the line. Don’t think I’ll want to OPK test, but then it gives me something to focus on to be honest. Need to order some more. :)
Awh sorry the witch arrived :(
Was you on the pill or contraception before? I've also read that covid vaccines are messing with people's cycles

@Sugar10, Sorry AF arrived. I know how you feel, I had six children at the drop of a hat, the 7th took two years and the 8th… well 3 years and counting.

Well not had anymore brown or pink anything, not even when I wipe, so AF still not kicked in. But feel like it will!
@PeanutButter no I wasn’t on contraception, we just used to be careful , and I had regular cycles. But had a MC in April and then haven’t been preventing since.

@RainbowMama , it’s so strange isn’t it. You’ve done so well to keep trying for so long x x

@Sugar10, Sorry AF arrived. I know how you feel, I had six children at the drop of a hat, the 7th took two years and the 8th… well 3 years and counting.
Wow and I just want 2 babies and had to have 1vf to have one..your a lucky Mama!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back