The WTT Chat Thread

Morning girls, what's everyone up to today? We have to go food shopping (boring) and I'm going to go for a run later, not been out for ages. Also have a little bit of housework to do - a woman's work is never done :wall:

Ooh another runner! I haven't in ages - must sign up for another 5k or some such. Do you go in the evenings? X

Sent via Tapatalk

Sunnygirl get yourself over to Health, Beauty & Dieting, there's a Mummies running club thread :)

Hubby works shifts so go out running at different times. I didn't go out but started the 30 day shred yesterday instead.

Sunnygirl get yourself over to Health, Beauty & Dieting, there's a Mummies running club thread :)

Hubby works shifts so go out running at different times. I didn't go out but started the 30 day shred yesterday instead.

What's the 30 day shred? Sounds intriguing!! x

What's the 30 day shred? Sounds intriguing!! x

It's a workout by a lady called jillian michaels! It combines strength training, cardio and abs in about a 25 min workout. There are 3 levels! You do each level for 10 days and by the end of the 30 days, you are toned and meant to lose up to 20lbs. I tried it before and only got to day 5 :dohh: so trying again, I don't really want to lose much weight but want to tone up. You can find the workout on YouTube.

I'm totally searching for that!!! X

Sent via Tapatalk

hello :wave:

I really want to lose some weight too, getting some motivation back now. I didnt realise you could get 30ds on youtube, I was going to buy it, saved me some money there!

I'm totally searching for that!!! X

Sent via Tapatalk

hello :wave:

I really want to lose some weight too, getting some motivation back now. I didnt realise you could get 30ds on youtube, I was going to buy it, saved me some money there!

We can all do it together!! :yay: we can help motivate each other when it gets tough (and I found day 1 tough :lol: )

Titch all 3 levels are on there too, so defo no point buying the dvd :)

would you do it in the evenings after LO has gone to bed? Im always tired that time of day but its the only time I know Ill be in and get into a routine

I know what you mean, I just want to chill once C has gone to bed. He still has 2 naps a day so I'm trying to do it then. Or could you get up before he wakes in the morning, then you get the workout out of the way?

Afternoon ladies :-D I could never do the 30DS due to my physical issues :(

I've had a really good day today - how about the rest of you?

How is everyone, what are your plans for the weekend?

I have lots of guests this weekend and I'm feeling a bit ill. Loads to do really!

Hello!
We're tending to MIL's garden. That sounds so wrong...
Having a kebab tonight.
Roast on Sunday at the IL's.
nice :)

How many guests are descending?

Sent via Tapatalk

Mmm Kebab, I love Doner but it doesn't love me. I am partial to a chicken skewered one though!

I think we have 5 people staying with us, and then maybe 6 other people coming on Sunday? Something like that. A lot of people for me to have around, and it's a huge step (I have bad depression and anxiety!) so I'm trying to pace myself, allow myself time for me etc.

i'm back from my holidays...soooooooo tired. lol xx

We did. Hannah has another tooth! So that's 7! And she has started saying 'da da da da' :) lol x

LJY aww ditto I've had bad depression and anxiety. How you doing? Hope you're able to enjoy your guests. Just remember that they're adults and can fend for themselves so don't panic and try to do everything.

Samsgirl yay for teeth and dadada!!
Where did you go?
Xxx

Sent via Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member