The WTT Chat Thread

:rofl:

Still no sign of AF I'm CD92 today #witchwatch do you reckon my fall in July could have stopped it coming?

I am desperate to have a curry tonight. Unfortunately I want the curry my Mum bought last week as it was amazing, but the slight issue of being 200 odd miles away... :lol:

Awh LJY hope the witch arrives for you soon!

I feel so weird today. Harrison is 6 weeks Friday & I can't stop thinking about how much I miss being pregnant. I still want him to be 2 before we start ttc but I can't help it! I'm not broody as such, just want my bump back haha!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Swap you LJY - I've been bleeding on and off for about a week since havin this coil in.

I'm not too fussed though, I know to allow 6m to die down.

xxxxx

Can someone remind me when you Start doing opks? I can't remember doh!

Tapatalking!

Well that's if ya wanna be safe a couple of days late won't hurt

Well i put it elsewhere but we have picked the date for our wedding, and I *think* i've found the perfect place for it so we are going for a tour and what not in a couple of weeks :D

Hey ladies. That's us ttc again. Ninja, sprinkle me with pregnancy glitter!

We could have same due date babies near enough again :D x

Ha ha well I tried my best! That would be ace hunnie! I have a feeling of dread with ttc I remember how long winded it was last time. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey ladies. That's us ttc again. Ninja, sprinkle me with pregnancy glitter!

We could have same due date babies near enough again :D x

Ha ha well I tried my best! That would be ace hunnie! I have a feeling of dread with ttc I remember how long winded it was last time. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Woo bfp days the same as well to keep it going haha! :D Good luck! We are on 2nd ish cycle now! This is the first proper month of properly tracking and trying xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Hi ladies, just a question, I'm exclusively breastfeeding, lo is 6.5months now and slowly being weaned. She's now going much longer between feeds - 5 hours and is almost sleeping through. I've been feeling crampy and this week I've been getting a lot of ewcm. I took an opk and it came back with a line.
Question is, should I expect af in the next couple of weeks or does the process take a bit longer than that?
I want my body to be all prepped for ntnp in December!
Xxx

Last edited:
Hey babybee. It sounds like af is on its way! Im exlusively BF, started solids slowly at 24 weeks and My little one started sleeping through (12 hours) at 6 months and by 7.5 months I had my af back. And I had cramps and EWCM on and off for weeks before AF came.

Hi Tiggy85, thanks for that, very helpful. It sounds like its on track then.
I'm glad but also dreading those horrendous 2 weeks of the month where I turn into a monster!
Xxx

Oh man I am so tired from yesterday :lol: Currently watching my Husband & Cat attempt a puzzle. Still no AF :lol:

I've posted in a section! Hunnie I meant to cc you too btw!

Oh I am getting excited! Just a couple more cycles before we start trying again

Ordered a heap of OPKs and ICs off ebay. Will wait till I get my first pay when back at work and get a few frers and digis. Ebay still cheapest place?

Roll on 10th Nov! (I should be ovulating around then) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back