***The Birmingham Meet ~ 8th Aug. Updated 1st Post***

I think it's looking like it's the 8th :)

Sorry if some people can't make that date but I think it looks like it'll be best for most people and we can't always get a day that suits everyone. :(

Princess_Puddles said:
:( I really would have loved to come as Ive never been able to make this meet so far!

so does that mean you can't make the 8th either?

im really looking forward to it.
will have to start looking for and booking a hotel soon,
not sure if i should stay one or two nights though :think: :think:

Urchin said:
Princess_Puddles said:
:( I really would have loved to come as Ive never been able to make this meet so far!

Nope :( Sorry. Don't worry though Urchin. I'm sure there will be more mini meets at some point and I'll just make sure I go to them :)

pencil me in, the 8th is my birthday and i should be able to come i only live an hour away and i drive so it should be ok... Can't wait :D

I will try and make it. I hope to not be working fridays so fingers crossed I'll be there.

Princess_Puddles said:
Urchin said:
[quote="Princess_Puddles":3hq1h55o]:( I really would have loved to come as Ive never been able to make this meet so far!

Nope :( Sorry. Don't worry though Urchin. I'm sure there will be more mini meets at some point and I'll just make sure I go to them :)[/quote:3hq1h55o]

Awww :(

The problem is there is another meet in July and if I make it too close to that one, less people will be able to come to both, and any later and we risk the weather not being as nice :?

Urchin said:
Princess_Puddles said:
Urchin said:
[quote="Princess_Puddles":1wcvaddv]:( I really would have loved to come as Ive never been able to make this meet so far!

Nope :( Sorry. Don't worry though Urchin. I'm sure there will be more mini meets at some point and I'll just make sure I go to them :)

Awww :(

The problem is there is another meet in July and if I make it too close to that one, less people will be able to come to both, and any later and we risk the weather not being as nice :?[/quote:1wcvaddv]

I know, honestly don't worry, you can't please everyone, you just have to do what's best for most!

greendayrock said:
pencil me in, the 8th is my birthday and i should be able to come i only live an hour away and i drive so it should be ok... Can't wait :D

Greendayrock, you have the best birthday ever because it's my birthday too! We should have a joint birthday party at the meet! Ill bring the cake!! :dance: :cheer: :dance: :moon:

evemarie8 said:
greendayrock said:

Greendayrock, you have the best birthday ever because it's my birthday too! We should have a joint birthday party at the meet! Ill bring the cake!! :dance: :cheer: :dance: :moon:

It is the best birthday, i will bring the sausage rolls!!!

dont think im gonna be able to make it :( coz its pretty far and im gonna be pretty big by then lol

sorry to bring this back up again, but i found out i can def have 15th off if i want to but cant do the 8th well so far but will keep trying i know its all heading for 8th now but il try i so wanna meet you all :hug: :hug:

tracey 2 said:
sorry to bring this back up again, but i found out i can def have 15th off if i want to but cant do the 8th well so far but will keep trying i know its all heading for 8th now but il try i so wanna meet you all :hug: :hug:

yay hope u can make it hun
xxx

:cheer: I'll be in Bristol then!!! I can come!!!!
Oooooooooooh if i have a car sorted by then i can drive and bring some of my babywearing stash and try to convert people :rotfl:

My OH moaned about me going to the meet on my birthday and not out with him (thats if it does happen on the 8th :pray: ) and I said :talkhand: back off buster, if you want to see me on my Birthday you had better come too!

:think: I'm still not sure how keen he was on the idea??

I can do either.. last year's was a Tuesday btw, when I was 1 week away from due. I was due August 14th :wink: if it was the 15th I could tell Ryan that this is when he should have been born if he hadn't decided to be naughty :D

ps- sorry for posting another meet thread :?

I'm due August 5th so i doubt i will be able to attend this meet, oh well i'm sure there will be more.

OOooooo may be able to come to this years, Hubby is on holiday the 1st 2 weeks in August and he has family in Birmingham that Jess has'nt met yet. Will have to double check with him though cos i know we are booked into go to galloway one weekend but can't remember which one of the 2 it is. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back