***The Birmingham Meet ~ 8th Aug. Updated 1st Post***

im coming :)

Its my birthday that week too!!

happy_chick said:
I'll try & make it, depends if OH can get the time off as I dont fancy train on my own :)

We can go down together if you want??

Hopefully might evan have the car by then :roll: lol

Boo Hoo, I would love to but thats the day before my wedding! I was looking forward to bringing Clark out to play this year too, but I think I might be a bit too busy with my last minute panics! :cry:

I don't mind doing it the week before I was just worried about the other meet being so close to this one.

If no one cares we can change it?

I can do either......I think :lol:
Thats how I've voted anyhow!!

The 8th is my birthday, if I promise to bring cake can we have it then????

i think we are gonna come..might wanna follow GGG up.. lol...and also might stay over i think..

I voted for either and even better the o/h has fridays off so hopefuly he'l bring us up!! :cheer:

ok now dont shoot me
but i can do the 15th i had the wrong week of going away its the week after im sorry :hug:

Sarah&Braydon said:
ok now dont shoot me
but i can do the 15th i had the wrong week of going away its the week after im sorry :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well Evemarie can only make the 8th so we can stick to the 8th unless its a big problem for peeps.

Lozzi asked me today if I was coming, and I thought it might be a bit too far...but thinking bout it its not that far and would be great to meet more cyber mummies :lol:

Ruby loved the Manchester meet today, and in August the weather will be nice :pray:

I can possibly make it as i should still be on maternity leave. Only have to hop on a train to get there :)

I can make either date - have loved the last two meets so am looking forward to this one too :D Might find it a bit harder with two sprogletts tho now - lol I will have to get my mom roped in!

im deffo coming but will be staying over 2 nights i think so i dont have to rush there and back

TRACEY will we br driving or train ing it up there? if train ing it i need to start saving so damn expensive lol

Yeah i wana come, plus its my birthday that month so i expect pressies;) Can people pm if they are staying in hotels as id like to for the night if possible :D

I'd love to try and come this year but I'll still be in Spain if its on the 15th, I get back on the 17th

im not sure if il be able to go now iv checked with work but there are too many people off on holiday for both fridays but might have a trick up my sleeve for the 8th if thats the date, otherwise il do a sicky :shhh:

sarah il prob drive il prob be more comfortable with bump by then than run about after trains, so il be more than happy to take you as well, and maybe stay up there for the night? :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back