The 2WW is here once again! Anyone else?

Sorry about your bfn, it's still early days!

It would seem a few of us are in the same boat!

BFN! Poo.

Not surprised as this feels so much like AF.

Gutted. Oh well, hurry up witchy witch, come on let's do this and then I can get cracking on next month's cycle.

Baby dust to all xxx

Gutted about your BFN lady - but you are testing v early - so cannot count yourself out yet - for sure!! :)

I noticed a small amount of ewcm today - not sure if that is a good sign!! Roll on Friday as I am symptom spotting more this cycle than ever before!

xx

That does sound like a good sign Milly x

Just noticed some pink stained cm so think the witch is going to make an appearance!

okay so i caved at lunchtime which is just silly cos i knew it would be BFN, it was stupid as its not helped improve my mood :-(

Dearie me - I'm sure there must be something wrong with me to keep posting such gory details but just been to the bathroom and alas it looks like the witch got me eventually and at 11dpo too, that's unheard of that early for me!

Oh well, at least I can console myself with a nice big glass of wine later. I'm gutted as always but in some strange way it's a relief to have the tww over, I hope that doesnt sound odd?

Good luck to the rest of you ladies still in, I'll be crossing my fingers for you xxx

xLPFigwortx

i was being encouraged by my hubby to test as he doesnt get how tests works so i did but it was his fault! lol told him off

Dearie me - I'm sure there must be something wrong with me to keep posting such gory details but just been to the bathroom and alas it looks like the witch got me eventually and at 11dpo too, that's unheard of that early for me!

Oh well, at least I can console myself with a nice big glass of wine later. I'm gutted as always but in some strange way it's a relief to have the tww over, I hope that doesnt sound odd?

Good luck to the rest of you ladies still in, I'll be crossing my fingers for you xxx

xLPFigwortx

Well if the witch turns up completely for me too, we can be cycle buddies!

xLPFigwortx

Well if the witch turns up completely for me too, we can be cycle buddies!

- she can't turn up, I'm going to hold her hostage here with me so that she can't ruin anyone else's day!

okay so i caved at lunchtime which is just silly cos i knew it would be BFN, it was stupid as its not helped improve my mood :-(

Sorry for your BFN but hang in there, it's still early days xxx

Sorry to hear about your BFN MrsM - hang in there!!

LPFigwort - gutted to hear the witch got you, and so early too!! Damn her!!

Daley - how u doing today?

xx

Had some red bloody cm at lunch time when I wiped (sorry TMI) but still awaiting the witch to arrive full flow).

How are you getting on today Milly? Are you in a better mood today? Any symptoms???

And LPFigwort I'm going to hold you to that! Lol x

Had some red bloody cm at lunch time when I wiped (sorry TMI) but still awaiting the witch to arrive full flow).

How are you getting on today Milly? Are you in a better mood today? Any symptoms???

And LPFigwort I'm going to hold you to that! Lol x

I am OK today thanks Daley! Still crampy, but they seem to have died down a bit this afternoon. Wet and creamy cm this morning, then the tiniest but of ewcm, now quite dry!! No idea what to think........just waiting til Fri - that is now my official test date as will be 15 dpo!

xx

Will be stalking Hun but you know that anyway! I really hope your bfp is around the corner!

Daley, don't worry - I've got her stashed in the cellar!

Good luck Milly!

Fingers crossed for you both xxx

Hey ladies, can I join? I'm 4DPO, from 2DPI (sounds early I know) was getting af type backache, disturbed sleep and a vivid dream. 3DPO backache again, going to the loo a lot and really irratable. 4DPO backache, going to the loo a lot again, bit emotional, bloated and really thirsty.

Is this all in my head? And it's too early for any of this? This is the first month for awhile I've got an symptoms

Xx

Hey ladies, can I join? I'm 4DPO, from 2DPI (sounds early I know) was getting af type backache, disturbed sleep and a vivid dream. 3DPO backache again, going to the loo a lot and really irratable. 4DPO backache, going to the loo a lot again, bit emotional, bloated and really thirsty.

Is this all in my head? And it's too early for any of this? This is the first month for awhile I've got an symptoms

Xx
I would say it was still early but stranger thing have happened.

The witch is here full flow this morning so I'm officially out!

Still got my fingers crossed for you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back