The 2WW is here once again! Anyone else?

lisey

Reaction score
Only 1dpo and time is dragging already lol :lol:

There have been lots of ladies getting their positives over the weekend so lots of us will be testing around the same time, maybe a thread to talk about symptoms or general chit chat will get us through the next couple of weeks x

Just above you I started a thread called "dpo journal" I'm at 6 dpo now but you might wanna check it out!

I think I am 2dpo, first proper 2ww for me!

Just above you I started a thread called "dpo journal" I'm at 6 dpo now but you might wanna check it out!

Ooops, sorry, I should have checked to see if there were any similar posts, will come check it out :) x

I think I am 2dpo, first proper 2ww for me!

:dance:for your first 2WW, loads of luck x

I'm ovulating today so I'll be 1dpo tomorrow! So yeah I'll join you! When are you planning on testing? I put the 20th as I had a really long cycle last time but not sure whether or not to bring it forward.

I'm ovulating today so I'll be 1dpo tomorrow! So yeah I'll join you! When are you planning on testing? I put the 20th as I had a really long cycle last time but not sure whether or not to bring it forward.

fertility friend puts me down to test on 16th as my luteal phase has been a bit shorter for a few cycles but I never know when I will test, I always see how I feel later in cycle and whether I can stop myself lol x

I am going to wait until the 17th if I can!

Think I'll wait until 18th but who knows bet I'll do a FRER on valentines!

I skipped a period last month but will be testing in 2 week cos of family history and personal history :) good luck to u all xx

I skipped a period last month but will be testing in 2 week cos of family history and personal history :) good luck to u all xx

Loads of luck for testing :)

I am already feeling impatient!!

Me too :wall2:

Thank you Hun! You too :)
Last time I skipped a period I was pregnant and I skipped last months so. Fingers crossed :) sending you all tonns of baby dust xxx

Thanks :) looking good for you then hun, will be looking out for your update x

Me too! I'm either 2DPO or nine! Wtf! I appear to have ovulated twice according to tests!

Me too! I'm either 2DPO or nine! Wtf! I appear to have ovulated twice according to tests!

Really? Maybe your body tried to once but didnt get there, so tried again? have you tested for pregnancy just incase? x

I did Md got a faint BFP. Cheap tests though and I'm wise to their crap! Have a look at my thread - title is something about inverting images. I am away until Wednesday so won't test again. In December I got a BFP on them and then AF, so I don't trust them xxx

By dates I should be 1dpo today but not seen a pos opk yet... Will see what happens in 2 weeks! X

So I'm supposedly 1dpo today! Anybody fancy fast forwarding the 2WW for me? Feeling rather emotional today!

3dpo, I've got little niggley cramps on my right side. What's that all about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back