The 2WW is here once again! Anyone else?

Aw sorry that the witch got you hun.. Feels like a bummer month already and i'm only in the 1st half of my TWW.. Just feeling a bit down atm like its so pointless that its not going to happen.. Trying to be positive but its so hard.. Oh hormones why are you doing this to me :(

Aw sorry that the witch got you hun.. Feels like a bummer month already and i'm only in the 1st half of my TWW.. Just feeling a bit down atm like its so pointless that its not going to happen.. Trying to be positive but its so hard.. Oh hormones why are you doing this to me :(

:hugs:

The witch is here full flow this morning so I'm officially out!

Still got my fingers crossed for you all x

Sending big HUGS to you Daley!! Damn witch!

14dpo for me today - no sign of AF as yet, but cramping, twinges still there - nothing much else to report! Today will be a long day of rushing to the loo expecting AF, and praying she stays away and that I have a little bean getting snug in there - will know tomorrow!! :)

Good Luck to everyone else still in the dreaded 2ww - hope you are managing to stay calm!

xxx

Good luck Milly! Keep us posted! You are so strong not testing until tomorrow! I should take some tips! Xx

Thanks Mille! What time are you thinking of testing tomorrow do I can make sure I'm up ;)

Will be testing as soon as I get up - so, about 7.30 I think! Am home alone as OH is away tonight, so if it's good news I will be online straight away to tell you guys!

Been great to share this 2ww with you ladies - but am glad it is nearly over - whichever way it goes! :)

xxx

Sorry she got you Daley, new fresh cycle for you , wshing its your one x

Good luck Milly... hope she stays away

Sorry the witch arrived Daley. Its a March BFP for you then :)
Sounds good Milly, hope she stays away and you get your POS tomorrow x

Sorry Daley to hear the witch got you too :-(

Milly - fingers crossed for a BFP, one of us has to get lucky soon!

xLPFigwortx

Hi Everyone!

I'm a bit of a newbie to this world, but it's very comforting reading all of your posts. I'm still trying to figure out all the abbrieviations but I think I'm getting there!:)

This is my 2nd month of TTC - used the ovulation tests for the first time this month (one ovary makes this all a bit of a worry for me). Anyway doing that showed me I ovulate late in the month - cycle day 22!

I'm 2dpo at the moment, but period is due in just 8 days time - does any one with experience of ovulating late know if this affects when I can test?

thanks and good luck everyone!

xx

Hi Everyone!

I'm a bit of a newbie to this world, but it's very comforting reading all of your posts. I'm still trying to figure out all the abbrieviations but I think I'm getting there!:)

This is my 2nd month of TTC - used the ovulation tests for the first time this month (one ovary makes this all a bit of a worry for me). Anyway doing that showed me I ovulate late in the month - cycle day 22!

I'm 2dpo at the moment, but period is due in just 8 days time - does any one with experience of ovulating late know if this affects when I can test?

thanks and good luck everyone!

xx
Hello and Welcome to the forum! All the girls on here are lovely and full of advice and support.

If you ovulated late your period should be later than usual unless you have a shorter LP phase. Your LP phase should be the same every month and I think the average is around 14 days (mine is 15/16).

At 14dpo you should get an accurate result but think you can get one up to 18dpo with late implantation ( girls on here have got bfp's after that too!)

Anyway sending you lots of baby dust and looking forward to getting to know you more, welcome to the madness!
Xxxxxx

I've just read this whole thread.

Daley, sorry the witch turned up. Damn her! So disappointing.

Milly, I am a few days behind you, and have experienced exactly the same as you, symptom-wise. I have my fingers crossed for you, and look forward to jumping on here after work tomorrow to see your result...good luck!

I am 8dpo today. For the past 2/3 days, I have had twinges each evening in the uterus area. Started off twinging (like a pulling, twisting feeling from the inside) on the left of uterus. Yesterday had loads of mild pains on the right side. Then twinges that felt like they were in the top of the vagina (???!), and today, the twinges randomly spark in any area of the uterus. This confuses me, as I assumed if it was implantations, the ball of cells would cause a pain in the region it was attaching to, so pains should not be jumping all around?
Anyhow, I am sick of the wait already. Not testing until early next week.

Milly, I am a few days behind you, and have experienced exactly the same as you, symptom-wise. I have my fingers crossed for you, and look forward to jumping on here after work tomorrow to see your result...good luck!

I am 8dpo today. For the past 2/3 days, I have had twinges each evening in the uterus area. Started off twinging (like a pulling, twisting feeling from the inside) on the left of uterus. Yesterday had loads of mild pains on the right side. Then twinges that felt like they were in the top of the vagina (???!), and today, the twinges randomly spark in any area of the uterus. This confuses me, as I assumed if it was implantations, the ball of cells would cause a pain in the region it was attaching to, so pains should not be jumping all around?

Thanks Bethi. Good luck for the rest of ur 2ww. Mine has beena rollercoaster, but should be over tomorrow, prob with the arrival of AF, but really really hope not. Xxx

Come on Milly! Don't keep us guessing xxx

Sending lots of baby dust your way! Keep us updated. Fx

Well ladies, I didn't need to test as at 3AM the AF cramps hit me hard, was in such pain, then she arrived at 6AM - bang on time!!

Am gutted! Feeling pissed off with the whole thing, and myself for letting the symptoms get to me.

Think today I will torture myself and watch One Born Every Minute, then get pissed tomorrow night!! :)

Not the best day for me today!! AAAGGGHHHHHH!!!

Good Luck everyone left to test!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back