The 2WW is here once again! Anyone else?

Really hoping that's implantation bleeding Millie, excited for you! Xxx

Goodluck ladies! I'm 4DPO today.. experienced terrible back ache last night.. also felt a bit sick bit i was coughing a bit so i'm not sure if i'm coming down with something :( still quite early on.. highly doubt i can be having true symptoms this early.. Keeping my fx for us all!

Morning ladies,

I'm 10 dpo today and thought I'd test - got another bfn which was no surprise really. I'm totally crap at just waiting to see if AF shows her unwelcome face, I'm way too impatient which is always my downfall :???:

I've got a frer stashed in my knicker drawer and I'm saving that until I'm either officially late or I start seeing lines elsewhere. I went out yesterday and bought a load of Wilkinson's cheapies which I'm going to use to satisfy my poas cravings.

Really wishing so hard to get a line this month. My gut feeling is that AF is on her way big time - I've been in a right grump for a couple of days now and I've broken out in so many massive spots its unreal.

Sending lots of good luck wishes to any ladies testing at the mo - come on, we need to see some massive BFPs!

Baby dust to all xxx:dust:

xLPFigwortx

i know how you feel hun! i'm desperate to test but i'm not even thinking about it until the weekend at the earliest!

12dpo for me - following my tiny brown spot yesterday I now have AF type cramps and massive spot - not impressed, and feel like I'm out this cycle!!

Not gonna waste a test on an obvious BFN, so just gonna wait it out!!

Sorry ladies - feeling a bit negative today, and am sat at my desk at work next to an 7 month preggas lady and a bloke who's wife is 5 months - joy!!

Hope you ladies are having a better morning than me so far!!

Right - time to snap out of it!!

Baby Dust to us all!!

xxxx

Sending you a big hug Milly, your not out until the witch arrives! Xxx

Arg! So probably an hour or so after posting this morning I went to the loo to find some brownish CM, ever such a small amount. AF not due until Saturday on a 27 day cycle - so I'm gutted if this is her coming early. It'll explain my bad moods lately and I suppose if I look on the positive side I can get cracking on next month's cycle.

Can't believe she's four days early - how annoying!

Teeny tiny part of me still clinging to the hope it might be implantation though...:pray:

xLPFigwortx

Could be implantation Hun! Fingers crossed x

I got implantation on 11DPO, it was pink and minimal. I got my BFP that time on 15DPO so you never know!
I've been pregnant three times and only once had implantation xx

I got implantation on 11DPO, it was pink and minimal. I got my BFP that time on 15DPO so you never know!

oooo thats good to know gives me some hope!

Deffo good to know - I wonder how common implantation bleeding actually is? Have to say though this feels exactly like AF.

Crossing my fingers (and everything else I can find!)

xLPFigwortx

im not sure if it was connected but a few days before i got a bfp i got out of bed and had a sharp pain tht made me go dizzy, no blood but wonder now if tht was somethin to so with implanting!! xx

Deffo good to know - I wonder how common implantation bleeding actually is? Have to say though this feels exactly like AF.

Crossing my fingers (and everything else I can find!)

xLPFigwortx

Mine feels like af too. Cramps, loads creamy cm, spotty face and noticed slight sore throat this eve. Cld go either way. :)

Good luck lady. Xx

I had a sore throat but it's passed today! Not that I think i think it means anything for me! Part of me just wants AF to show her face now do I can move into trying again!

That's so weird! I've been getting a sore throat too - perhaps there's something in the air ...

I haven't had any further browny CM since earlier but still crampy - perhaps the witchy Ms AF is going to taunt me for a few days before she descends.

Am crossing my fingers for you ladies xxx

:dust:

xLPFigwortx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER